Author Topic: what exactly is a community college??  (Read 531 times)

Johnny B

Re: what exactly is a community college??
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2008, 02:40:53 PM »
I had to bump up this thread.

I'll be going to CC in the spring as a math major. any advice?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2008, 02:56:28 PM »
Erm study hard?

Btw community college...It's fine. It's not prep for real college, it's just another option to take. Some go straight to uni after high school, some to college, some to community college...Etc etc.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Johnny B

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2008, 04:58:28 PM »
Erm study hard?

Btw community college...It's fine. It's not prep for real college, it's just another option to take. Some go straight to uni after high school, some to college, some to community college...Etc etc.

thanks man. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2008, 05:08:16 PM »
unless you're rich or get a bitch load of scholarship money i highly recommend going to a community college first. i'm actually ahead of everyone at CSUB.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Johnny B

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2008, 05:15:21 PM »
unless you're rich or get a bitch load of scholarship money i highly recommend going to a community college first. i'm actually ahead of everyone at CSUB.

that's what I'm saying. my brother was like, "just go to CC. it's easy. I know dumb kids that are passing there."

I was gonna go to CC anyway, but I hate ppl who think like that. all his friends are burnouts like him anyway. fuck them. lol

h2k4

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2008, 09:13:45 PM »

Uhhh, go to class.  I actually think it's a good idea to go to a CC for your gen ed and then go to a Univ. for your courses that are related to your major.  The class size is a lot smaller and more personal so you will be able to get more attention/help from your professors in a CC.  Good luck.

Johnny B

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2008, 12:05:28 AM »

Uhhh, go to class.  I actually think it's a good idea to go to a CC for your gen ed and then go to a Univ. for your courses that are related to your major.  The class size is a lot smaller and more personal so you will be able to get more attention/help from your professors in a CC.  Good luck.

props for the advice.