Author Topic: Clint Dogg's hall of fame  (Read 10450 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Re: classic Clint Dogg topics/quotes etc.
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2008, 08:43:28 AM »
r u niggaz serious.... 45 OOO$ a year???? that is nothing!!!!!! i made double that and only half the year has gone by. lol

Johnny B

« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2008, 12:11:11 PM »
LMAO!
Clint Dogg is a sad, old man. haha

Kilo4

« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2008, 12:31:10 AM »
LOL @ 7 PAGES about him.

Id like to compare HIS mixes with YOURs (ig you do have any that is), and compare HIS original SONGS to YOUR ORIGINAL SONGs (thats if you got any of those too).

Until then i think he may be leading you all or 1 step ahead, this is why 7 pages of crapolla about him.

I really like his songs and mixtapes. the videos too.

hang on, let me compare HIS videos to YOUR videos clips of mixtape songs and OG son gs?.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2008, 12:31:54 AM »
LOL @ 7 PAGES about him.

Id like to compare HIS mixes with YOURs (ig you do have any that is), and compare HIS original SONGS to YOUR ORIGINAL SONGs (thats if you got any of those too).

Until then i think he may be leading you all or 1 step ahead, this is why 7 pages of crapolla about him.

I really like his songs and mixtapes. the videos too.

hang on, let me compare HIS videos to YOUR videos clips of mixtape songs and OG son gs?.

ask your twinbrother to post a new video, i'm still waiting for it  ;)

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2008, 08:06:02 AM »
The user "kilo4" is 100% Clint Dogg.... CONFIRMED! I think he should be banned for having MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS and ALIASES! I am going to email an admin NOW!

Clint Dogg has been around for 10 years, and hes ALWAYS been laughed at because hes such a JOKE.

The funniest shit of it all is.... his only reply is "Wheres your songs, wheres your mixtapes, wheres your remixes?", thinking because most of us have a life and dont attempt to make music when we know we cant, that hes better lol. What he doesnt realise is.... EVEN IF we attempted to make music, it would be 100% BETTER THAN HIS GARBAGE LOL.

Fuck Clint Dogg aka Aussie Wigger aka "I am banned from every forum for being a complete COCK"

Heres another thread... oh and BIG UPS TO KILO2 for getting Clinton banned from Mark Morrison forums
http://dynastyentgroup.com/forum/index.php?topic=1870.0

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2008, 08:28:39 PM »
Well i have seen so many people laugh at clint dogg in the last 5 years i decided to check out his music.... I see what ya'l laugh at hahahahaha

Hes got a track that goes "ozy ozy ozy oi oi oi" haha

Ugly as whiteboy copyin Snoop/DPG, how pathetic.

Peace.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2008, 08:40:47 PM »
Well i have seen so many people laugh at clint dogg in the last 5 years i decided to check out his music.... I see what ya'l laugh at hahahahaha

Hes got a track that goes "ozy ozy ozy oi oi oi" haha

Ugly as whiteboy copyin Snoop/DPG, how pathetic.

Peace.

I thought you were friends with Clitt? I mean after all he deserves to get beat like a red headed step child just like yourself.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2008, 05:31:50 AM »

LMAO, has he actually got corn rows on that picture?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2008, 08:27:50 AM »

LMAO, has he actually got corn rows on that picture?

Indeed, someone please catch him. I am scared of Uncle Bad Touch.

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2008, 08:42:45 AM »
I see that C-Dogg has been getting acquainted with MS Paint.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2008, 10:06:19 AM »
Hes a major sporting announcer in Australia, doing National League Basketball games (like NBA) and 2nd div in the off seasons, some live on FOX Sports getting noticed Australia/World Wide. He also has a regular DJing gig at a niteclub and does various partys and nights. He constantly has PAID work all the time getting PAID from MUSIC.

How many of you in here get PAID to do music or what you love doing (wanking off is not included either)?.

Yes he went to jail, for $45,000 he owed the government, how many of you have $45,000?. None, you would not even make this is 3 or 4 years, he make this EVERY YEAR. Heres the proof and any1 who makes up bullshit about why he went  to jail is just a hater and its untrue and false = http://www.backstagecommerce.com/cgi-bin/artist_news.cgi?1238731&17533  or  http://www.backstagecommerce.com/cgi-bin/artist_news.cgi?1238731&17646

Selling his original songs too, not many on here can say the same.

Maybe hes 1 step ahead of you all, and all that you can do is make a thread or topic about him to try and run him down, instead, you should post your music 2 compare it to his and if you think u r that good it will blow him out the water, but nobody has because they dont have any original songs or raps that you have created.

Keep up the great work DJ Clint Dogg. I get alot of my music from his site and his links as well, tagged and untagged stuff.

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2008, 10:13:51 AM »
The $45,000 he he owed the government, Was over something like 5/6 years for a house he used to rent out.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2008, 10:41:48 AM »
Ezekiel Whitmore [FKA StevenMark]

clint used the same nickname  ;)

so where do you fit in?

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2008, 10:55:55 AM »

so where do you fit in?

Steven Mark is my real name, Ezekiel Whitmore is my alias.

I had his bitch arse banned from the Mark Morrison forum, and had his Youtube account closed.
I also started a few rumors about him which everyone thought were true.

He wants to try and get one over on me, But he is far too stupid to do it. The clown should just give up.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2008, 10:58:34 AM »

so where do you fit in?

Steven Mark is my real name, Ezekiel Whitmore is my alias.

I had his bitch arse banned from the Mark Morrison forum, and had his Youtube account closed.

I also started a few rumors about him which everyone thought were true.

He wants to try and get one over on me, But he is far too stupid to do it. The clown should just give up.

U get a prop for that

kemizt