Author Topic: (VIDEO) 40 Glocc With Lil Wayne's Young Money Artist Tyga's Chain  (Read 1478 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

AnybodyKilla

Re: (VIDEO) 40 Glocc With Lil Wayne's Young Money Artist Tyga's Chain
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 01:55:12 PM »
LMAO!!!

teletomble

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 02:03:22 PM »
This Doesnt Really Help 40's Image

He Steals From the Young ::)

K-9

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 02:19:53 PM »

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 02:21:44 PM »
fuck that stupid nigga, stealin from an 18 year old? thats the only time you EVER gonna get the chance to handle chains like that you fuckin faggot

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 02:40:19 PM »
LOL damn I would hate to be Tyga right about now
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 04:50:07 PM »
That's fucked up...

K-9

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 05:49:36 PM »
first Spider now 40 but ay feel em its hard when you cant even aford a banana

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2008, 05:52:20 PM »
Why you guys all heart broken? Do you know Tyga personally or something? Who gives a fuck. And dont come back with a "oo its hurting 40's image, blah blah, why the hell do you care bout his image? If the music is good, then who gives a shit!!!

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 06:16:40 PM »
Did you guys know Tyga's Vietnamese?

Inside Death Row

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 06:53:17 PM »
Did you guys know Tyga's Vietnamese?
and half jamacian

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 07:25:57 PM »
im sure tyga did some shit to piss him off.  :D

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

h2k4

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2008, 08:52:28 PM »
Why you guys all heart broken? Do you know Tyga personally or something? Who gives a fuck. And dont come back with a "oo its hurting 40's image, blah blah, why the hell do you care bout his image? If the music is good, then who gives a shit!!!
Well, I don't know what the whole story is but it's actually pathetic for these dudes to steal chains from some teen.  They all boast about money, why do they need to take those chains?  They're trying to gain fans by jacking and not rapping, it's just not going to work.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2008, 10:38:11 PM »
Well, I don't know what the whole story is but it's actually pathetic for these dudes to steal chains from some teen.  They all boast about money, why do they need to take those chains?  They're trying to gain fans by jacking and not rapping, it's just not going to work.

That's what the fuck rappers been doin is snatchin chains and it's not for money neither but to defame a person's character just like making a diss record. I guess 40's supposed to be more compassionate and not do the lil nigga dirty lol so what...dude got caught slippin and got his chain snatched..that shit ain't nothin new in the game. From what 40 said in the video it sounds like Tyga dissed them which means he brought it on himself and stop puttin extras on shit like Tyga is a little kid
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2008, 10:53:47 PM »

That's what the fuck rappers been doin is snatchin chains and it's not for money neither but to defame a person's character just like making a diss record. I guess 40's supposed to be more compassionate and not do the lil nigga dirty lol so what...dude got caught slippin and got his chain snatched..that shit ain't nothin new in the game. From what 40 said in the video it sounds like Tyga dissed them which means he brought it on himself and stop puttin extras on shit like Tyga is a little kid

Ya, who cares how old the dude is, age dont mean shit. Tygas a grown ass man and he knows what hes doing/saying, and he fucked up lol. Now 40 got his chain and thats that. 40 aint oviously rich, he could use the money for the chain!!!