Poll

Do the zebras run the show?

Yes
8 (42.1%)
No
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Is the NBA rigged?  (Read 545 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Is the NBA rigged?
« on: June 08, 2008, 09:05:27 PM »
With all the horrible officiating currently taking place, this seemed like the right time to pose the question. Is the NBA rigged? I'm really starting to take it into serious consideration.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Is the NBA rigged?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 09:06:23 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha IS THIS NIGGA SERIOUS???

the NBA wasn't anymore rigged than when the Lakers were running all over the "Queens" in game 7's
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 09:08:00 PM »
haha I don't know man, who cares

Game 2 was really bad I know that, but Lakers are being a tad weak right now

I think it should be 1-1 but whatever, not the end of the world

I've always been on the refs case ages before this game

as a Laker fan I don't take it personal

Old Man

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 09:10:50 PM »
Shut the hell up you god damn sonuvabitch pansy.  God Damn jews always bitching.  Damn jews won't stop until they control everything.  God damed war avoiding jews in the country control the media now they want to control basketball.  I stopped watching when the negros got involved but I can't stand the damn kikes damn near just as much as the spear chuckers.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 09:12:43 PM »
yes, its hard to take the league seriously and even care anymore its pathetic

and when did the league stop calling travels?

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 09:16:08 PM »
after tonite ima hafta to say yea

OchoCinco

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 09:16:11 PM »
i unno but i mean...boston celtics in the finals all that hype specially after last years dip in rating..it could very well be

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 09:18:00 PM »

the NBA wasn't anymore rigged than when the Lakers were running all over the "Queens" in game 7's

Well, if it were rigged, the rigging definitely woulda' started wayyyyy back. Fuck Boston and their zebra buddies.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 09:18:20 PM »
Shut the hell up you god damn sonuvabitch pansy.  God Damn jews always bitching.  Damn jews won't stop until they control everything.  God damed war avoiding jews in the country control the media now they want to control basketball.  I stopped watching when the negros got involved but I can't stand the damn kikes damn near just as much as the spear chuckers.

+1 real talk
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 09:22:40 PM »
Fuck yeah it is. C'mon now, does anybody SERIOUSLY believe that Donaghy was the only ref betting on / setting up games? He was the only one to get caught. I can't wait till that nigga starts droppin names.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 09:24:29 PM »
Fuck yeah it is. C'mon now, does anybody SERIOUSLY believe that Donaghy was the only ref betting on / setting up games? He was the only one to get caught. I can't wait till that nigga starts droppin names.

the only names he'll be dropping are the refs for hte Lakers-Kings series from 6-7 years ago...

hell, any of the Shaq-Kobe era for that matter

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 09:27:48 PM »
Lakers FT : 10 attempts

Leo Powe : 13 attempts

LOL .. Wade just lost his crown ... let's call him Leo- Whistle

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 11:10:50 PM »
LOL. If the game today was rigged, then so were the 2000 WCF and the 2002 WCF. You homers kill me. When the Lakers win those games the excuse is "Well, team X didn't play good enough to win. They should have played better then the game couldn't come to be decided by the refs." When the Lakers lose its "THE NBA IS FUCKING RIGGED OMG THIS IS SO FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!! CONSPIRACY THEORY CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 11:19:49 PM »
No matter the team, I think that homecourt is too stacked to one side. It's almost as if you wish that games were played on a neutral court to actually see who is the better team.....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 11:28:53 PM »
^^Yes, but that's what the league wants, is the fans involved, and it could provide a HUGE momentum shift now going to L.A. As for it being rigged, this whole match-up of "Celtics-Lakers" and the Paul Pierce injury-comeback make it look a little like wrestling, but people need to stop complaining about the refs. What about Vlad traveling on that dunk after he stole the ball? And Leon Powe went to the line so many times because he was going strong to the basket and the Lakers' interior defense wasn't playing so solid.
I got a bird's eye view