Poll

Do the zebras run the show?

Yes
8 (42.1%)
No
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Is the NBA rigged?  (Read 546 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Is the NBA rigged?
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2008, 12:39:02 PM »
its not rigged only that game 6 was becuz the NBA DESPERATELY NEEDED THAT GAME 7

If that's the case, Games 5 & 2 was rigged for the Kings to win, so that the Lakers wouldn't close them out too soon.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2008, 01:18:02 PM »
its not rigged only that game 6 was becuz the NBA DESPERATELY NEEDED THAT GAME 7

If that's the case, Games 5 & 2 was rigged for the Kings to win, so that the Lakers wouldn't close them out too soon.

nah The Kings smacked the Lakers in Game 2 and 3

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2008, 01:38:29 PM »
I'm done with NBA playoffs man. Like forreal, this league needs a new comish, and some new refs.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2008, 02:34:45 PM »
I'm done with NBA playoffs man. Like forreal, this league needs a new comish, and some new refs.

LOL so its the refs fault again? Oh, must be because the Lakers lost. Not to worry, they play again tomorrow and if the Lakers win, I'm sure it will be because of the excellent officiating.

Sparegeez

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2008, 03:10:01 PM »

LOL so its the refs fault again? Oh, must be because the Lakers lost. Not to worry, they play again tomorrow and if the Lakers win, I'm sure it will be because of the excellent officiating.

Nah it's not that at all. I could give a fuck about the Lakers if you ask me. I'm just tired of all this controversy with the refs in the NBA. It has ruined the league. I'm glad the NFL is nothing like this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2008, 03:27:42 PM »

You ignorant Laker hater, Antonio/Sparegeez is a Warriors fan. Everyone who knows anything about basketball knows that the refs have controlled most of this series. Even Games 3 and 4 IN LOS ANGELES had shit officiating, when people expected it to be in favor of the Lakers to balance out the disgustingly bias officiating in Games 1 and 2.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2008, 03:45:16 PM »
damn they should just have the players call there own fouls. *The Honor System* lol

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2008, 04:18:15 PM »

Nah it's not that at all. I could give a fuck about the Lakers if you ask me. I'm just tired of all this controversy with the refs in the NBA. It has ruined the league. I'm glad the NFL is nothing like this.

Oh but that makes you a laker hater!!! YOU LAKER HATER. WHY DONT YOU LICK KOBE'S BALLS LIKE A COLORODAN HONKEY WHORE LIKE NIK DOES??!!!??!?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2008, 04:20:58 PM »
^You're not funny and still a major hater. LOL.

Sparegeez is not. do you see the difference?

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2008, 02:46:02 PM »
Ok seriously aside the lakers boston finals....Keep in mind I HATE the lakers and boston.....but the NBA is rigged, and can be rigged when it wants to. I mean cmon the NBA is a FUCKING BUSINESS. So much money is involved, with the needs to for ratings, the right bets etc....the NBA is the way it is cause its a fucking business, if you doubt it could ever be rigged at some point then well thats too bad, cuz honestly what Business involving that much money, entertainment, and manipulation cant be controlled to do what will make them more money?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2008, 02:56:24 PM »
^so according to your logic, EVERY sport is rigged...LOL.