Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]  (Read 4064 times)

Young Old Head

Re: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2008, 02:24:01 AM »
*lol* @ this "statement"...

Cash Money Blood Gang

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2008, 02:52:55 AM »
just got this in my email.

DJ Strong Releases a Statement

Contrary to what my normal ethic is, in regards to my artists and my mixtapes. There has been a confusion about the latest mixtapes release, with great respect to all concerned, I apologize that this has gotten to such a point and that it has affected alot of people. I am very sorry that this all happened and in my excitement to make this project a big success one miscommunicated mistake was made. A special apology goes out to Bishop Lamont, i would never do anything out of spite to hurt the very artists we've been wanting to see so successful out here on the west coast for such a long time. We as the west coast really need to stick together especially now that we are all getting to a point where alot of artists are about to come out; from Game to Glasses Malone to Ice Cube to Omar Cruz and many many others. For us to not deal with this in a better way is really hurting what we have all worked so hard to build for so many years. Hip Hop is fragile right now and with gangsta rap and conscious rap and other types of party rap resurging out here on the West Coast we are in a position to be back on top with our business and our music and to avoid the downside of real gang activity that has plagued our coast for so many years. If we keep repeating the same cycles that we have been involved in, accustom to, and close to for sooo long, we will lose. Not just us as djs, but the artists, the labels, and especially the fans and the communities we all live in.
Hip hop is about struggle and the want to better ourselves financially mentally and physically and to have our stories be told. We MUST UNITE! Ive seen so many mistakes turn into big issues before and we can't let the expectations of people who want to see hip hop fail turn our minds to violence and attacking one another because we all play an intricate part in the business of music. Hip hop is really being attacked from all sides right now from radio stations to public leaders and from the outside, and for each one of us to turn on each other is going to ruin the very thing that keeps us alive: waiting for the next song or the next artist to tell their story. This is in the best interest for the West Coast and hip hop as a whole. We can turn this into a positive thing for the West Coast! -Strong

hey dj weak, i mean dj thong, heres my reactions to your statement:

"I apologize that this has gotten to such a point and that it has affected alot of people." - bullshit, cause if u did then u wouldnt b worrying about looking like a bitch on video cause now you sound like a bitch on this forum. u should have just apologized right then & there.

"I am very sorry that this all happened and in my excitement to make this project a big success" - bullshit, it was never your project from the beginning. your "use whoo kid tags on your projects" card is about 2 expire, if not already.

"A special apology goes out to Bishop Lamont" - nah, that shit don't count until you do it on youtube with bishop, with that nigga taje filming it.

"i would never do anything out of spite to hurt the very artists we've been wanting to see so successful out here" - u say that but u did, your punk cracker ass knew when he was droppin his OFFICIAL one but u still wanted to put your unofficial bootlegged fake version out.

"We as the west coast really need to stick together" - you are not the west anymore, that died when my nigga warrior finally had enough of your snake shit. the only west u are right now is that hiphopwest store which aint been the same since warrior left it. i also urge people to not go there or buy shit there anymore cause he is a cancer out here in LA and needs to get radiated out. once hiphopwest is ran by some real credible people then I will spend my cheese there.

"For us to not deal with this in a better way is really hurting what we have all worked so hard to build for so many years" - bullshit. is was dealt with in a better/diplomatic way and your punk ass didnt wanna listen and now you hurt "the confessional" project by leaking it early. your buster ass still did what u wanted to do anyway. ayo 40 glocc? when r u gonna put the smash on this bitch?

"we are in a position to be back on top with our business" - we are but not u. the shit u did can put an artist down and confuse his fans and listeners with what product is official and what's not. and you putting shit out that was supposed to b on his album is affecting his finances. that's counter-productive as far as west coast business.

"avoid the downside of real gang activity that has plagued our coast for so many years" - this aint got nothin to do with any gang shit unless you mean 40 glocc bangin on u and ya batch. if you did this to sinatra or kid rock the same result would take place. don't blame this on gangs and take a page out of c. delores tucker's book bitch.

"If we keep repeating the same cycles that we have been involved in, accustom to, and close to for sooo long, we will lose" - no. you have kept repeating your careless, shady, greedy business time after time so therefore YOU LOSE."

"especially the fans and the communities we all live in" - oh, so now u a politician now. if this is your side of the story then u clouding the truth with bullshit, i smell it.

"Hip hop is about struggle and the want to better ourselves financially" - well if that is the case then bishop lamont cant better himself financially when you're puttin shit out that he has to pay for now because of you, dj thong the weak bootlegger

"We MUST UNITE!" - nigga please. actually i mean cracka please.

"Ive seen so many mistakes turn into big issues" - yep, the first one is that your daddy didnt sqirt u on the couch instead of your momz twat. the second mistake is that you went against what somebody told you NOT TO DO and now you have created your own big issue.

"Hip hop is really being attacked from all sides right now from radio stations to public leaders and from the outside" - consider yourself on the inside fucking shit up about to get kicked far outside of our thing called hip hop.

"and for each one of us to turn on each other is going to ruin the very thing that keeps us alive" - bullshit. the day you lied to whookid and then sent the unauthorized copy to people to bootleg for chumpchange was the day you turned against bishop lamont, aftermath, diocese, takeoff productions, and the new west. you are barely keeping your career alive, might as well consider it dead.

"his is in the best interest for the West Coast and hip hop as a whole" - u dont have the west coast's best interests at heart by doing what u did and all the shit u have done to people i know in the past, u dont even have the cali untouchables rollin with u anymore cause your greed and lack of heart comprimised your business relationships and friendships with them over a dollar that is weakening everyday chump.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 09:50:43 PM by simon »

smegma

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2008, 08:24:41 AM »
Don't we need to hear both sides of the story?

did you delete that thread?

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2008, 10:21:16 AM »
This kinda shit is the reason the West Coast is in the shape it's in..

And I'm not knocking this site, but the worst part is the fuckin media covering this..

Responsible journalism must always be kept, NOT MATTER HOW GOOD THE PROMO IS.

Think about the outcome and effect ur updates will provide.  If it's nothing positive, it should way heavy on ur heart to still broadcast it.
Wow.  If Strong sends us a statement, we'll post it.  Until then, this is all that's been offered.  Its my job to report what's happening out here.  And this is what EVERYONE's talking about.

You can't just post that video of Bishop. It seems like DJ Strong didn't even get the chance to respond to it (before this was posted) and that is bad journalism. It's nothing personal to you, but it makes Dubcnn look like dickriders (once again).

I also think that you shouldn't do updates on Taje anymore after this video. What an idiot ::)

It's not even about that tho.. 

It's about being responsible for the product you are gonna push.  _YOU_ choose what you're feeding the viewers.  You have to remember though, everything you put out is going to be promoted for the simple fact that you're covering it in the first place.

It's called responsible reporting.  If you don't want the negativity and violence, don't report it..  And I hope DubCNN is about that unity and not promoting any type of violence or situations that could lead to it.  When I go onto the site looking for something positive and forward-moving and I get this type of video with threats between rappers to DJs, it turns me off to the West Coast and anything the product is associated with.

Just because Bishop Lamont is the next big thing, you can still say "Nah chill let's do this in a more civilized manner" and stand for what you believe.  Even the stars need a lil help in practicing what they preach (Unity).

Ultimately, yes..DUBCNN is contributing to west coast negativity and pushing an artist that may be paying em to do so. That's my take on it. Bishop had that joint edited with no comments or explanations from Strong included. Plus, when I put up a post calling them out on it, they delete it as it is , according to them, not the proper fodder for forums. C'mon RUD

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2008, 11:01:13 AM »

And I'm not knocking this site, but the worst part is the fuckin media covering this..

Think about the outcome and effect ur updates will provide.  If it's nothing positive, it should way heavy on ur heart to still broadcast it.
Wow.  If Strong sends us a statement, we'll post it.  Until then, this is all that's been offered.  Its my job to report what's happening out here.  And this is what EVERYONE's talking about.

That's understandable....but you can't question when members of the forums down an artist or call him wack. Moreover, because everybody on the west aint' with this new west movement, don't go callin dudes out about negativity when you post this joint on your site. Everybody is talking about high gas prices too. I didn't hear about this until ya'll posted it. And let's call that video what it really is.........a commercial. Why was Taje there?
Why was warrior doing his best bob costas on there? You guys are really insulting my intelligence if ya'll think I don't know what the deal is.

Why didn't Bishop let Strong explain himself? Why is it that all we really hear from dude is the little bitch comments?

smegma

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2008, 11:05:55 AM »
^ it is called dickriding

The only people we missed in that video are Damizza and his people.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2008, 11:15:46 AM »
im  kinda trippin on how personal alot of heads are taking what dj strong did.....i mean unless you have a stake in bishop lamont as an artist, who cares really? is dj strong a dirty, shadey industry cat? yup. but what else do you expect? those are the type of heads that make up this industry, this is far from anything new....is it fucked up what happenned to bishop? sure. but why would anyone outsida of bishop and his camp get so riled up about it?......artists get bootlegged all the time, and we donwload the music....i aint gonna be a hypocrite all of a sudden and act like i think bootlegging is wrong when i've download three albums since monday that i will not buy....and again, not excusing what strong did, its foul no doubt, but cmon....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

We Fly High

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2008, 11:35:01 AM »
haha its kinda funny. but i dont know how tough Bishop and especially Taje think they are for confronting dj strong..

hopeye

« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2008, 12:51:32 PM »

You can't just post that video of Bishop. It seems like DJ Strong didn't even get the chance to respond to it (before this was posted) and that is bad journalism. It's nothing personal to you, but it makes Dubcnn look like dickriders (once again).

I also think that you shouldn't do updates on Taje anymore after this video. What an idiot ::)

HOW FUCKIN DUMB IS THIS EURO FUCK! CAN WE BAN HIS ASS PLEASE!  ALL U WHINERS AND COMPLAINERS ABOUT NEGATIVITY IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT WATCH AND DONT BE IN HERE GASSING PEOPLE UP! UR THE REASON THIS IS GETTING EXPOSURE CAUSE UR ON HERE CRYING WITH SAND IN UR VAGINA!!! DUBCNN PUTS IT UP AND NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO WATCH IT or COMMENT ON IT. BUT SINCE UR ALL DICK RIDING EURO FAGS THATS ALL U KNOW HOW TO DO.

THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE VIDEO JUST WATCH IT U IDIOT. THERE WERE 4 DUDES NOT 12 AND U BETTER BELIVE IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF THONG BOY! HE JUST LEAKED THEIR MUSIC! NOT JUST LEAKED IT SOLD IT! HIS OWN GIRL ADMITS IT AFTER HE WAS LIEING AND DENYING IT. BOTTOM LINE BITCH LEAKED IT GOT CAUGHT AND THEY WENT AND SENT HIM A STRONG WARNING MESSAGE. HE DIDNT GET BEAT UP AND HIS STATEMENT IS BULLSHIT DID U READ IT? DID HE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HE DID???

LIKE I SAID FUCK ALL U EURO WANNA BE KNOW IT ALL FUCKS! UR NOT WESTCOAST!!! U DONT KNOW SHIT!

LIKE I SAID WATCH THE VIDEO, EVEN WITH THE EDITING THE TRUTH IS ALL RIGHT INFRONT OF U! FUCK U DJ THONG AND FUCK ALL U EURO WHINNERS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT!

UR NOT WESTCOAST NO MATTER HOW MUCH WESTCOAST MUSIC U LISTEN TOO! IF U AINT LIVE HERE U DONT KNOW!

smegma

« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2008, 12:55:42 PM »

HOW FUCKIN DUMB IS THIS EURO FUCK! CAN WE BAN HIS ASS PLEASE!  ALL U WHINERS AND COMPLAINERS ABOUT NEGATIVITY IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT WATCH AND DONT BE IN HERE GASSING PEOPLE UP! UR THE REASON THIS IS GETTING EXPOSURE CAUSE UR ON HERE CRYING WITH SAND IN UR VAGINA!!! DUBCNN PUTS IT UP AND NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO WATCH IT or COMMENT ON IT. BUT SINCE UR ALL DICK RIDING EURO FAGS THATS ALL U KNOW HOW TO DO.

THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE VIDEO JUST WATCH IT U IDIOT. THERE WERE 4 DUDES NOT 12 AND U BETTER BELIVE IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF THONG BOY! HE JUST LEAKED THEIR MUSIC! NOT JUST LEAKED IT SOLD IT! HIS OWN GIRL ADMITS IT AFTER HE WAS LIEING AND DENYING IT. BOTTOM LINE BITCH LEAKED IT GOT CAUGHT AND THEY WENT AND SENT HIM A STRONG WARNING MESSAGE. HE DIDNT GET BEAT UP AND HIS STATEMENT IS BULLSHIT DID U READ IT? DID HE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HE DID???

LIKE I SAID FUCK ALL U EURO WANNA BE KNOW IT ALL FUCKS! UR NOT WESTCOAST!!! U DONT KNOW SHIT!

LIKE I SAID WATCH THE VIDEO, EVEN WITH THE EDITING THE TRUTH IS ALL RIGHT INFRONT OF U! FUCK U DJ THONG AND FUCK ALL U EURO WHINNERS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT!

UR NOT WESTCOAST NO MATTER HOW MUCH WESTCOAST MUSIC U LISTEN TOO! IF U AINT LIVE HERE U DONT KNOW!

:laugh:

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »
damn seems like strong just gettin in a shit hole after another (40's outspoken)
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

SO PRUP

« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2008, 12:55:34 AM »
don't get me wrong, strong does seem like a bitch but niggas need to start resolving there issues in better ways.  The music industry is a business, niggas need to start treating it like one and get these lawyers on deck and start taking niggas to court.  I been in hip hop west a few times cuz its close to my hood and dude do seem funny style but they're aint no need to run up on no whiteboy with all them niggas.

On a side note everyone hit up that hip hop west and cop that new issue of All Hood Publications featuring So Prup in the hood hype on page 43.

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2008, 02:04:43 AM »
I really dont see how he directly addressed Bishop throughout his statement i mean he said sorry whatever but he tried to turn this into a 'we need to stick together' speech...man Strong did the wrong thing period and he already had issues with 40 Glocc and now he did some shady shit to Bishop...there is no excuse you simply dont release shit you aint suppose to period...he trying to get some sympathy now cause without Cali Untoucables to his name he nothing and alot of the artists are black ballin him...and not only that Warrior was his partner in crime for so long and even he saying how shady Strong is....so i gotta say fuck him cause he give DJ's a bad name and the type a DJ that fucks the mixtape game up....

StevenMarkAss

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2008, 06:12:40 AM »
you really should support  DJ Strong, he is the real man here in this situation.

people that send out hate e-mails trying to ruin someone or bring them down is weak as piss.

what would you do if Bishop and a gang of niggas came to YOUR front door?.

I would fucking call the cops, then while they sit in a cell 4 ages, thinking about you (DJ Strong), DJ Strong is the real winner out of it all then.

Bishop needs to stand still while he talks on camera too, no way will he get a job in any BIG flick by Gearge Lucas or Speilberg...... Tori Spelling wouldnt even have him on her production if she was doing 1, he dont stay still in the 1 place long enough.

I agree with you tho DJ AGE about Strongs statement.

everlast1986

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2008, 07:56:34 AM »
you really should support  DJ Strong, he is the real man here in this situation.

people that send out hate e-mails trying to ruin someone or bring them down is weak as piss.

what would you do if Bishop and a gang of niggas came to YOUR front door?.

I would fucking call the cops, then while they sit in a cell 4 ages, thinking about you (DJ Strong), DJ Strong is the real winner out of it all then.

Bishop needs to stand still while he talks on camera too, no way will he get a job in any BIG flick by Gearge Lucas or Speilberg...... Tori Spelling wouldnt even have him on her production if she was doing 1, he dont stay still in the 1 place long enough.

I agree with you tho DJ AGE about Strongs statement.

lol