Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]  (Read 4061 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]
« on: June 09, 2008, 01:27:17 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com

Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video] - June 9, 2008 By : Eddie

We're back with more information today on the now-infamous Bishop Lamont & DJ Strong situation. For those that don't know, DJ Strong allegedly was the one behind the leak of Bishop's latest street album "The Confessional" last weekend. We've just been sent a video that shows Bishop Lamont & Taje confronting Strong in person, and other footage of Bishop & DJ Warrior discussing the situation.

Bishop Lamont Confronts DJ Strong [Video]

Next, we have a statement just released by DJ Warrior, who is a former business partner of Strong's.

"Brian Bradshaw [DJ Strong] was a business partner of mine until March 2007. He has stolen money from the company, and also hasn't paid back owed money. He gave my brand, Hip-Hop West, a bad name, after I put this guy in the game. He's been illegally using the Hip-Hop West name to make money for a while...and bootlegging mine and other DJs' CDs such as DJ Vlad, from back in the day.

I was told by other dudes that he has a bad attitude and steals from people. It was becoming too crazy, to where I didn't want him to hurt the Cali Untouchables brand. DJ Strong is not a part of the Cali Untouchable DJs, and/or associated with the Cali Untouchables brand, period. He's a total crazy guy who has no love for hip hop, or the music industry. He just wants make money, he don't stand for nothing, and he's always biting other people.

There's so many people out there that don't want to deal with him or do business with him. He sells the Bishop Lamont Unauthorized CD, puts his name on it after he was told not to, and sells the master to over 10 bootleggers for few hundred dollars each. The New West has banned this guy from hip-hop.

Earlier this year, this guy wanted to be a cop because all the financial problems and some of the back pay he had paid me, after I found out he was stealing money from the company. This guy is worse than Empire, who illegally put the Lil Wayne CD out. This guy is a disgrace to hip hop. This is another major reason why hip-hop is hurting a little."

We'll keep you updated as always with the latest developments.

Drop feedback!

TRG

Re: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 01:38:47 AM »
LOL

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 01:44:50 AM »
It didn't take long for that to happen :baseballbat:

smegma

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 01:45:54 AM »
DJ Strong, DJ Warrior, Eddie and Bishop Lamont need to fight this out behind the cameras. Dubcnn is putting up stories for women magazines.

And LOL @ DJ Warrior:
"This guy is a disgrace to hip hop."

So are you :-*
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 01:49:20 AM by Wilhelmus van Nassouwe »

smegma

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 01:53:23 AM »
I just watched the video...

SMH @ everybody in that video, especially Taje

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 01:57:27 AM »
DJ Strong, DJ Warrior, Eddie and Bishop Lamont need to fight this out behind the cameras. Dubcnn is putting up stories for women magazines.

bad sarcasm :nawty:

it's just a funny way to put DJ Strong in check.

like Too Short said:
Cause when youre ignorant, you get treated that way

that's what happened to Strong  ;)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 02:06:56 AM »
lol..dj strong dj warrior, its the same shit, they fucking up people. fuckd bishop and crooked i (young boss 3)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 02:08:25 AM »
Zuka dont move u keeping me nervous! Stand still LOL   FREEZE!!

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 02:12:16 AM »
dj warrior, its the same shit, they fucking up people.

how is DJ Warrior fucking up bishop?

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 02:18:02 AM »
are u slow or somethng dj warrior does not fuck with strong its been over 1 year 6 months plus.. after he found out all the bad shit .. he had to leave him alone..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 02:42:59 AM »

i heard that warrior screwd crooked for his young boss 3, if u check crookeds cut from BOSSACRE "crooked dont dance" ull see what i mean. it starts with " I ONCE KNEW A DJ PUSHIN CALIMIXTAPES...crooked calls this dj a snake and labels himself as mungoos and snakehunter.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 02:45:41 AM »

i heard that warrior screwd crooked for his young boss 3, if u check crookeds cut from BOSSACRE "crooked dont dance" ull see what i mean. it starts with " I ONCE KNEW A DJ PUSHIN CALIMIXTAPES...crooked calls this dj a snake and labels himself as mungoos and snakehunter.

that's "just" a story, so i still wonder how DJ Warrior is fucking up bishop?

he hosted Calitroit  :-\ :P

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 02:47:17 AM »
what the hell are u talking about warrior and crooked i are homies and they are workin on a new cd, young boss vol.3 has problem cause strong has something do with it legally that is not a free mixtape project it was going to be an official st. album that would be in the real stores from itunes to regular retail store as retail packaged, dont say shit bout people with out knowing shit u lil internet junkies.. also crooked i will be on warrior show in couple of weeks also warrior is the 1st dj to do a crooked i tape which is still classic and got the most press so far , crooked and warrior goes some years back .. crooked i got nothing but love for warrior vice versa..

looks like couple of these lil net junkies just be hating..

smegma

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 02:50:20 AM »
what the hell are u talking about warrior and crooked i are homies and they are workin on a new cd, young boss vol.3 has problem cause strong has something do with it legally that is not a free mixtape project it was going to be an official st. album that would be in the real stores from itunes to regular retail store as retail packaged, dont say shit bout people with out knowing shit u lil internet junkies.. also crooked i will be on warrior show in couple of weeks also warrior is the 1st dj to do a crooked i tape which is still classic and got the most press so far , crooked and warrior goes some years back .. crooked i got nothing but love for warrior vice versa..

looks like couple of these lil net junkies just be hating..

Explain to how DJ Strong got a stretched out pooper. He told me you had something to do with it, DJ Warrior.

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 05:23:08 AM »
WHEN 40 G SAY FUCK DJ THONG ASS-MAN PEOPLE TALK BAD ABOUT HIM WHAT DO ASS-MEN HAVE SAY WHEN NOW!!! >:( 40 G SAID HE DIDNT GO BEAT HIM UP AT SHOP BECAUSE DJ WILL CALL POLICE HE SAY HE WILL GET HIM IN STREET I SEE 40 G LIVE TODAY