Author Topic: EVERY SONG OFF MY FUCKIN COMPUTER GOT ERASED!!!  (Read 509 times)

AnybodyKilla

EVERY SONG OFF MY FUCKIN COMPUTER GOT ERASED!!!
« on: June 10, 2008, 06:38:41 PM »
I went to go turn it on and it wouldnt turn on properly. So i called the computer guy at the store and he told me to bring it in. I took it to him and he told me that ALL MY FUCKIN FILES,MUSIC, PROGRAMS AND ALL THAT SHIT GOT ERASED,  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o , i was about to pass out LOL. I just got it back now and im fuckin devastated, i had like 3500 songs on here and i had them all organized and everything. Fuckkkkkk!!!

Muhfukka

Re: EVERY SONG OFF MY FUCKIN COMPUTER GOT ERASED!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 06:44:14 PM »
CRY

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »
CRY

I was about too LOL, i couldnt breathe for a few minutes. I knew when i had these many i shoulda backed them up, or saved them on something, FUCKK!!!

Invincible

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 06:53:11 PM »
Damn, that must suck. Thats the beauty of a external hard drive.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »
DAMN SUuuuuPERRRRR WACK

i know how EXACTLY how that shit feels.. TWICE thats why i got an external USB harddrive hooked up to my shit now cuz when it happened i almost drove my car onto the wrong side of the freeway

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 07:22:51 PM »
DAMN SUuuuuPERRRRR WACK

i know how EXACTLY how that shit feels.. TWICE thats why i got an external USB harddrive hooked up to my shit now cuz when it happened i almost drove my car onto the wrong side of the freeway

I dont know man, i was having some suicidal thoughts LOLLLL, i was going mental. I couldnt believe what happened. Its think its my fault too, i turned the computer off from the front start button and i didnt click shut down lol. But i always do that, this time it fucked up on me lol!!!

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 07:24:59 PM »
shit man, that really sucks... I hope mine never crashes, I've got about 20,000 files

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 07:30:46 PM »
What the fuck you guys think i should do now LOL? Just download new music that comes out from now on, cause i aint gonna download all the classics n shit again, i took me like a year to get all those songs LOL!!!

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 07:42:02 PM »
yeah, getting everything again is the hard part, because you don't know where to start lol

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 07:55:18 PM »
yeah, getting everything again is the hard part, because you don't know where to start lol

Ya lol!!!

Invincible

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 08:05:34 PM »
DAMN SUuuuuPERRRRR WACK

I dont know man, i was having some suicidal thoughts LOLLLL, i was going mental. I couldnt believe what happened. Its think its my fault too, i turned the computer off from the front start button and i didnt click shut down lol. But i always do that, this time it fucked up on me lol!!!

Exactly the same happened to me. And my computer fucked up also. Had to get a new one. But now I'm prepared if the same shit happens again.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 08:05:58 PM »
theres no way you listened to all of that music on a regular basis, I have 9000+ songs and I'd be devastaed in your situation.  Luckily now you have the opportunity to only DL all the stuff you remember, the important stuff.

-KIDRENEGADE-

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 08:12:20 PM »
omg, i would trip the fuck out if i was you. lol we should have music relief program for you.

if you had 3500 i prob have most of the songs you have if it was mostly westcoast.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 08:25:18 PM »
theres no way you listened to all of that music on a regular basis, I have 9000+ songs and I'd be devastaed in your situation.  Luckily now you have the opportunity to only DL all the stuff you remember, the important stuff.

I did listen to them all man. What ever mood i was in i would bump it. Always bumped different albums every single day lol. And it wasnt even like i just downloaded music. I had them organized and everything, i would spend hours some days just organizing them n shit. From the features, to album covers and all that LOL!!!

OchoCinco

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 08:35:37 PM »
yea damn right now my itunes says i got 4557 songs...i would be straight crushed if i wer u man...im gunna go buy a thing to back my music up asap damn