Author Topic: Whose going to WEST FEST??? Snoop, DPG, W. Union, WZ, Warren G, Fred Wreck, FAB  (Read 342 times)

We Fly High

Whose going to WEST FEST??

Snoop Dogg, Daz, Kurupt, Soopafly, Damani, Bad Lucc, MC Eiht, Kam, Goldie Loc, Warren G, Fred Wreck, Mistah F.A.B., and more special guests!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I wish they'd come here, i'd go in a second.  Soopafly's gonna be there! Who cares about the rest of them.

The best thing would be if the tour bus driver's bus broke down and Soopafly was having one of his many bitches drive him seperately so he could get succed off on the way to the concert, and then only Soopafly showed up cause all the rest of the guys were stuck in the tour bus.  So then Soopafly didn't want to see the fans dissapointed, so he just busted out like a 30 song 3 hour solo session.  I'm talking like everything, from the mid 90's, like I Don't Hang, Like It Or Not, all the way up to the new Westurn Union stuff, performed solo of course.  And after the huge set, he'd still have enough voice left over to tell a bitch to "shut the fuck up" and screw 4 bitches at once and leave them with nothin but toe sandals in their mouths...and he'd be wearing house shoes the whole time!

Woodrow

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im goin June 18th!

smegma

I'd get tickets instantly if they'd come out here.

I wish they'd come here, i'd go in a second.  Soopafly's gonna be there! Who cares about the rest of them.

The best thing would be if the tour bus driver's bus broke down and Soopafly was having one of his many bitches drive him seperately so he could get succed off on the way to the concert, and then only Soopafly showed up cause all the rest of the guys were stuck in the tour bus.  So then Soopafly didn't want to see the fans dissapointed, so he just busted out like a 30 song 3 hour solo session.  I'm talking like everything, from the mid 90's, like I Don't Hang, Like It Or Not, all the way up to the new Westurn Union stuff, performed solo of course.  And after the huge set, he'd still have enough voice left over to tell a bitch to "shut the fuck up" and screw 4 bitches at once and leave them with nothin but toe sandals in their mouths...and he'd be wearing house shoes the whole time!

LOL!

Lunatic

LMAO
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MarshColin

I'll be at the Spokane stop.

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
Gonna be at the one in Ventura this saturday.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll be at the show in Portland!

SoilSavy707

• 'G'
Definately going when they come my way. It's a great lineup

acgrundy

LOL, I gotta give ya props man, you have the only funny alias on this board...ur shit cracks me up.

Yeah I will be going to the show.

We Fly High

west up!

COMPTONRIDA1

THINKIN BOUT THE VENTURA SHOW...SOME HOMIES GOT A BOUT 20 TICKETS ALREADY.. SO I GUESS WE GOIN.. WISH THEY CAN DO ONE AT THE SPORTS ARENA

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'

CLASSIC
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Fredwreck is back in da picture??