Author Topic: Open battle... Adbul-Infinite vs. (your name here)  (Read 112 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Open battle... Adbul-Infinite vs. (your name here)
« on: June 13, 2008, 03:59:20 AM »
Your intellectual reach is like Shaq trying to shoot three's,

The long arm of your mind couldn't stretch past my feet
If you were lying beneath,

Your so fucking dumb, I think your brain went numb trying to figure out where my last punchline hit you from,

Your intellect is so brief-...case-of your skull is held in my briefcase as I bring it to the lab to diagnose your cranial disease

Your the lamest muthafucka alive, I couldn't revive life in your chest even when I tried to ultrashock you out of cardiac arrest... then I shocked you again, the second time was for my own entertainment-I-guess, thought it was funny watchin the bounce-in your-chest as you suffered-to-death

Stem cell research couldn't regrow the tissue from your brain they said there were no traces of it, it's called retardation, you understand what I'm sayin?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMIN OUT MY MOUTH?

...I speak slow and say the same words over and over time and again, to scare your mental frame like Bush repeatin the word "911" and "terrorism" to scare white folks into votin Rethuglikkkan again

Matter fact your more piggish than Rush Limbaugh rollin in shit outside a rednecks barn, even with Yao mings arm your intellect couldn't reach to the depth of this subtle political-analytical-bullshit-that-I'm on

Your more of a stooge than Soulja Boy crankin that wack shit, more of a puppet than the muffets or politically speaking it's like Obama addressin the Jewish public,

I can outthink you, and i'm not talking about taking an ACT test, I'm talking from experience of travellin in 4 continents while your mom let's you bike down the street if you wear your helmet!

You graduatin school, is like Bush graduatin Yale, it's our whole society that fails, when government runs the school systems and Mumia Abu Jamal can't make bail,

I never seen something to "dim" witted, intellectual light so "dim" you couldn't illuminate if you were the Illuminati of 33 degree Freemasons...

...shit, you couldn't be "bright" if you was carrying a torch the size of the statue of Liberty it would still be dark as the night

Fuck it I'm done, this dude couldn't follow my punches like they was straight to your face and Mayweather throwin 'um.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 04:04:03 AM by Abdul-Infinite presents... The Vital Organ »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)