Author Topic: Funny how Bishop Lamont shows up with 10 dudes to confront 1 person  (Read 1394 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Funny how Bishop Lamont shows up with 10 dudes to confront 1 person
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2008, 12:54:09 AM »
Ill pull my pimp hand back so far that by the time it hits your grill its gonna have a passport and frequent flyer miles....fuckin test tube baby.

smegma

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2008, 12:58:31 AM »
Let's go ambush 1 guy and video tape him sweating bullets; seems fair...And after that Petey, we'll video tape the stretch marks on your  mom's mouth after she gags on my meat pipe..
it is fair & dj strong deserved all he got. you sound like some buster ass punk  who does not want to ever face responsibility for his actions. dj strong did not just screw bishop lamont . dj strong screwed over dj warrior,dj whoo kid & bishop lamont . what you don't get is that if some one screws you over on money there are no rules & fairness to what you do to that person at all. so if you did what dj strong to bishop, dj warrior , & whoo kid to me . i would kill you over it  or put you hospitial.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2008, 02:49:57 AM »
I'll put my dick in a freezer and cold cock you...
lol.
What the fuck?  :D

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2008, 12:54:17 PM »
SOCCER SUCKS!

8)
I can watch that attack times and times again.That's beaty right there
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

grime

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2008, 02:59:13 PM »
Yeah, Bishop showed he's a :loser: in that video. Taje too; that retard is even worse.

why?

Because he went up there with a bunch of people, published a video (well dubcnn did) where he threatens Strong. Maybe that is the reason why it took a few days for DJ Strong to respond. Bishop Lamont never should have given DJ Strong those songs in the first place if he didn't want him to release it. Taje said in that video he does stupid things when he's nervous, therefore he's a big :loser: too. I hope that guy never gets any publicity anymore.

I'm not favoring mixtape DJ's cause they add to the devastation of hip hop, but they did DJ Strong foul here.

i understand that the video can be looked at as entertainment, but let's not forget that DJ Strong bootlegged the Confessional.

by the way, you do know that bishop and Taje weren't really planning to hurt Strong, right?

i'm not picking sides, but i perfectly understand bishop's reaction.
i probably would have handled the situation differently though, if i was in his shoes but that's a different story.

perhaps bishop should have only taped his statements, and the words from Warrior; that's up to debate i guess.

again can we say strong is a bitch!!!!  CALL THE COPS SARAH>.

I want a shirt!!! lol
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 05:50:54 PM by grime »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2008, 04:21:41 PM »
Let's go ambush 1 guy and video tape him sweating bullets; seems fair...And after that Petey, we'll video tape the stretch marks on your  mom's mouth after she gags on my meat pipe..
it is fair & dj strong deserved all he got. you sound like some buster ass punk  who does not want to ever face responsibility for his actions. dj strong did not just screw bishop lamont . dj strong screwed over dj warrior,dj whoo kid & bishop lamont . what you don't get is that if some one screws you over on money there are no rules & fairness to what you do to that person at all. so if you did what dj strong to bishop, dj warrior , & whoo kid to me . i would kill you over it  or put you hospitial.
i hear you my equal,but should artist beat the ass of every person out there who downloads they shit? or boot legs it? since it's taken chipper jones out they poccet? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

~Lucien~

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2008, 05:00:00 PM »
Bishop is an idiot

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2008, 06:31:11 PM »
bishop is the fuckin man! doesnt matter what the haters are saying, hes puttin out some dope shit and made strong look like a BITCH! :laugh: 8)

dameons

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2008, 06:49:55 PM »
Petey, just because you play a great skin flute doesn't mean you know everything about music..You're the type of guy that gets out of the shower to take a piss...

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2008, 07:10:38 PM »
I'll put my dick in a freezer and cold cock you...
lol.
What the fuck?  :D

LOL
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2008, 10:12:49 PM »
Petey, just because you play a great skin flute doesn't mean you know everything about music..You're the type of guy that gets out of the shower to take a piss...

lmao...daemons, your they type of guy that smuggles velcro into jail so you can keep your wrists connected to your ankles, you fuckin' pre op transexual.

try and make a shank out of a tampon ass nigga.

StevenMarkAss

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2008, 10:24:48 PM »
Any1 who does anything like this then posts the video on youtube, and sends out an e-mail to your list rying to ruin someone is a dickhead.

dameons

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2008, 10:28:51 PM »
You keep mentioning "jail" dawg...Don't worry, you'll be able to pound your boyfriends hairy ass again as soon as he gets out. What toilet did u pop out of anyway, Petey?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2008, 12:23:53 AM »
Any1 who does anything like this then posts the video on youtube, and sends out an e-mail to your list rying to ruin someone is a dickhead.

but you have to admit Clint Dogg, that the video was better than yours:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27883040

:D

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2008, 04:54:55 AM »
Anyone know who's store Hip Hop West is cuz I got up there to get t-shirts from time to time.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com