Author Topic: Dubcnn: Tha Dogg Pound - "Get My Drink On" [New Leak Off 100 Wayz Album - Audio]  (Read 1238 times)

h2k4

Cool song.  I guess the Dogg Pound still has life.  I'm expecting good things from this new album.  The only thing I didn't like was Daz on the chorus.  He should have just left it to the Dre sample.  Also, at the end of the chorus, I would have used the rest of Dre's line.

Johnny B

i dont see how in the hell this is better than anything on the cali iz active album...2 me this is a good album filler..the best part of the track is young gotti..im just calling it like i see it

I see what you're saying. I'm feelin' this beat though. and yea, Kurupt came correct. wish I could say the same for Daz. lol

Lunatic

pretty decent track
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
WTF is with this southern shit? I want west coast goddammet!  :P
If I wanna listen to southern pop then I listen to 3 6 Mafia...

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
preach homie preach 8)

Soopahigh

preach homie preach 8)

Mr. VIP

no more dubcnn drops please that shit fucks up the music cant bump that shit in the whip!!!!!!!!

Lazar

I´m getting tired of those lame sothern-style shit. Kurupt however sounds really nice on it. Still looking forward to the album, but I don´t expect that it will be that good as "Dogg Chit" from what I heard so far

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
I´m getting tired of those lame sothern-style shit. Kurupt however sounds really nice on it. Still looking forward to the album, but I don´t expect that it will be that good as "Dogg Chit" from what I heard so far

i agree....... sounds ok... just this southern shit is gettin annoying.... dogg chit was dope

Smoke

wack trash south shit
i want the westcoast beatz not this bullshit

Okka

Props, will check this out.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
naw man, this is some wack shit. daz should stop to produce.... he lost his skills! Homie, you come from the west coast, so represent the left coast. fucking greedy capitalist. Nobody from the east or from the south give a fuck about you! Look at your album sales. only the westcoast buy your shit.

thats enough!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

like the beat.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The Predator

I wont be playing this while getting my drink on.

heat

• 'G'
Daymn this was dope to hear, a bit played out content but still a smooth beat, Kurupt outshined Daz but however sounds like DPG is back!