Author Topic: I need some green  (Read 464 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: I need some green
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 04:44:13 AM »
I've got a question for all you OG weed smokers: I've never really smoked weed before, I was always an alcohol guy. But now I've started and the 3,4 times I've done it in the past month or so, I always get sick after a while. What am I doing wrong ?

that's not unusual. I got sick a couple times too when I started smoking. Weed weakens your immune system. lol @ "or your body is extremely weak." Nik always denies the  many negative sides  of weed. I#ve got the impression that he's one of the fools who think weed is good for your health
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 05:55:25 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 12:15:40 PM »
I've got a question for all you OG weed smokers: I've never really smoked weed before, I was always an alcohol guy. But now I've started and the 3,4 times I've done it in the past month or so, I always get sick after a while. What am I doing wrong ?

that's not unusual. I got sick a couple times too when I started smoking. Weed weakens your immune system. lol @ "or your body is extremely weak." Nik always denies the  many negative sides  of weed. I#ve got the impression that he's one of the fools who think weed is good for your health

LOL...drinking is worse for you and he said that he can "drink like a bear", so it's obviously either a coincidence or a psychological issue...I don't deny the negative sides of weed. However, there is lots of propaganda about weed out there that I can shoot down with proof. Weed has it's pros and cons, like pretty much anything else out there.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 10:22:49 PM »
U might be getting too stoned...

U might just be getting burned out afterwards (probably it)

The burnout makes u feel really tired and just wanna goto sleep and not be around people..

Prettys soon the burnout will merge itself into ur permanent personality and u won't feel it anymore..

everlast1986

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 03:31:17 PM »

you're not drinking with it are you?  rookies shouldn't be doing that.

yup. don't be smoking no dank shit if you just started smoking this past month either

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 03:44:17 PM »

You're just getting toooooooo fucked up. If you drink like a bear and you have a smoke, you'll most likely get sick.

My bro n law got sick just sitting in the car while we hot boxed it, and he just drinks.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 02:44:48 AM »
yeah just smoke light amounts, when u feel high stop smoking, then build up ur tolerance...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 03:10:19 AM »
i heard it's been dry lately. any one wanna sell me some weed so i can sell it for double here? lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09