Author Topic: 17 Championships >>> 14 Championships  (Read 721 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
17 Championships >>> 14 Championships
« on: June 17, 2008, 07:56:52 PM »
The Celtics were definitely due for a blowout game.   ;D  8) 

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 17 Championships >>> 14 Championships
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 08:05:58 PM »
my calculator concurs  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 08:14:21 PM »
i wish i could see NIK's face when he reads all our shit talking.  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »

oh I'm sure he'll take it in stride

he'd be doing the same to us if the Lakers won

time to break out my Red victory cigar...well I will in 12 minutes.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 08:21:44 PM »

i got my OG Kush blunt ready for sparkage.

OchoCinco

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 08:23:37 PM »
arent u a die hard warriors fan???wat happend to that.. o ye i know............ :-*

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 08:25:17 PM »

i got my OG Kush blunt ready for sparkage.

haha you serious homey? sweet

i got some nice home grown shit and I'm deciding on whether I want to smoke a bowl or vaporizer

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 08:30:23 PM »
arent u a die hard warriors fan???wat happend to that.. o ye i know............ :-*
my boy, Eddie House is from Hayward, and Leon Powe is from Oakland, so i'm just supporting my hometown players.  Anymore questions homothug?

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 08:31:01 PM »
ahahahaha celtics straight WHOOPED on fag ass kobe's team.

NIK is cryin huggin his kobe bryant doll.

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 08:50:10 PM »
LA still has a chance.. 1 minute to go  ;D
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 08:59:55 PM »
my boy, Eddie House is from Hayward, and Leon Powe is from Oakland, so i'm just supporting my hometown players.  Anymore questions homothug?
ochopinko = moron

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 12:14:54 PM »
This will be the Celtics last title in some time, breezies. Get ready for some more 25 win teams in the near future, Celtic fans. KG & Ray Allen rented your team out for a title...Lakers will grow together and definitely have an awesome future ahead of them. It'll be 18>17 in favor of the Lakers in no time. 8)

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 12:33:39 PM »
This will be the Celtics last title in some time, breezies. Get ready for some more 25 win teams in the near future, Celtic fans. KG & Ray Allen rented your team out for a title...Lakers will grow together and definitely have an awesome future ahead of them. It'll be 18>17 in favor of the Lakers in no time. 8)

THATS SPECULATION, JUST LIKE KOBE "IS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN JORDAN"
WHAT MATTERS IS THAT RIGHT NOW THE LAKERS ARE FUCKING WACK AND GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED TO EM
AND KOBE THE CHOKE BRYANT AINT NOWHERE NEAR JORDAN'S LEVEL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 12:40:32 PM »

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT RIGHT NOW THE LAKERS ARE FUCKING WACK AND GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED TO EM

Anyone who calls the most clutch player in our league "the choker" doesn't warrant a response...but I'll give you one anyways. Lakers are not fucking whack, otherwise they wouldn't have made it to the Finals in the toughass west...what they are, though, is young and inexperienced. 2nd youngest team in the league, and it definitely showed last night. Lakers have the illest future in the league, so hold your horses before you go on a shittalking rampage.

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 12:51:48 PM »

Anyone who calls the most clutch player in our league "the choker" doesn't warrant a response...but I'll give you one anyways. Lakers are not fucking whack, otherwise they wouldn't have made it to the Finals in the toughass west...what they are, though, is young and inexperienced. 2nd youngest team in the league, and it definitely showed last night. Lakers have the illest future in the league, so hold your horses before you go on a shittalking rampage.

DID YOU SEE THE TEARS IN HIS EYES WHEN HE REALIZED HOW HORRIBLE HE WAS PLAYING AND HOW HE COULDNT DO SHIT IN THE GAME AND ASKED PHIL TO RESCUE HIM BY TAKING HIM OUT THE GAME