Author Topic: 17 Championships >>> 14 Championships  (Read 722 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 17 Championships >>> 14 Championships
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »
3 championships/5 Final appearances this decade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1 championship in 21 years

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 01:27:28 PM »
3 championships/5 Final appearances this decade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1 championship in 21 years

so were taking selected periods of time now?

how about last 5 years, who's won more rings??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 01:29:08 PM »
This will be the Celtics last title in some time, breezies. Get ready for some more 25 win teams in the near future, Celtic fans. KG & Ray Allen rented your team out for a title...Lakers will grow together and definitely have an awesome future ahead of them. It'll be 18>17 in favor of the Lakers in no time. 8)

THATS SPECULATION, JUST LIKE KOBE "IS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN JORDAN"
WHAT MATTERS IS THAT RIGHT NOW THE LAKERS ARE FUCKING WACK AND GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED TO EM
AND KOBE THE CHOKE BRYANT AINT NOWHERE NEAR JORDAN'S LEVEL

Anyone who calls the most clutch player in our league "the choker" doesn't warrant a response...but I'll give you one anyways. Lakers are not fucking whack, otherwise they wouldn't have made it to the Finals in the toughass west...what they are, though, is young and inexperienced. 2nd youngest team in the league, and it definitely showed last night. Lakers have the illest future in the league, so hold your horses before you go on a shittalking rampage.

DID YOU SEE THE TEARS IN HIS EYES WHEN HE REALIZED HOW HORRIBLE HE WAS PLAYING AND HOW HE COULDNT DO SHIT IN THE GAME AND ASKED PHIL TO RESCUE HIM BY TAKING HIM OUT THE GAME

Okay? He was disappointed that his team came such a long way to let down... Despite his greatness, Kobe is not God. Everyone expects him to beat teams all on his own. It's ridiculous.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 01:35:47 PM »
This will be the Celtics last title in some time, breezies. Get ready for some more 25 win teams in the near future, Celtic fans. KG & Ray Allen rented your team out for a title...Lakers will grow together and definitely have an awesome future ahead of them. It'll be 18>17 in favor of the Lakers in no time. 8)

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT RIGHT NOW THE LAKERS ARE FUCKING WACK AND GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED TO EM

Anyone who calls the most clutch player in our league "the choker" doesn't warrant a response...but I'll give you one anyways. Lakers are not fucking whack, otherwise they wouldn't have made it to the Finals in the toughass west...what they are, though, is young and inexperienced. 2nd youngest team in the league, and it definitely showed last night. Lakers have the illest future in the league, so hold your horses before you go on a shittalking rampage.

DID YOU SEE THE TEARS IN HIS EYES WHEN HE REALIZED HOW HORRIBLE HE WAS PLAYING AND HOW HE COULDNT DO SHIT IN THE GAME AND ASKED PHIL TO RESCUE HIM BY TAKING HIM OUT THE GAME

Okay? He was disappointed that his team came such a long way to let down... Despite his greatness, Kobe is not God. Everyone expects him to beat teams all on his own. It's ridiculous.

LOL, don't you have to assume that a guy who is "better than Jordan" could do something like that?

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 01:46:12 PM »

Where was his greatness last night?  Seemed like a very average game in a must win situation.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »
^Even when Kobe played great in the first half, the Celtics ran all over us due to our weak defensive efforts. That is what decided the game. Did you watch it?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 01:50:02 PM »
^Even when Kobe played great in the first half, the Celtics ran all over us due to our weak defensive efforts. That is what decided the game. Did you watch it?
i thought Kobe was good on defense
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 01:50:15 PM »

LOL, don't you have to assume that a guy who is "better than Jordan" could do something like that?

No...Because no one in the history of basketball has EVER won a championship all on his own.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »

Where was his greatness last night?  Seemed like a very average game in a must win situation.

Kobe was average true

but the rest of the Lakers were HORRIBLE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 01:51:54 PM »

No shit he is.. It's the rest of the team not playing defense and moving on screen-and-rolls. LMAO@these idiotic statements.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »
Despite last night's game, you can't say that Kobe doesn't have greatness. Thisyear was the Celtics time.... especially Allen, Garnett and Pierce who have never won a ring all of these years until this season. The Lakers will be back next year and they will be a force again. Maybe some re-tooling is in order on a few of the positions. This was still a fun overall NBA season.....  
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 03:00:26 PM »

No shit he is.. It's the rest of the team not playing defense and moving on screen-and-rolls. LMAO@these idiotic statements.

Lamar and Pau are decent defenders too

wonder why your whole team is piss poor on defense

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 03:02:05 PM »

Lamar and Pau are decent defenders too

wonder why your whole team is piss poor on defense

Yea, Pau is a great defender at the center spot, and Lamar is just one of the best defenders against power forwards ever!

Make sense.

When Bynum comes back, Pau and Lamar will be playing their natural positions...Enjoy this while it lasts, cuz it wont be long.

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 03:04:15 PM »
just saw this thread reminding me that 17 is bigger number than 14, thanks for the info

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2009, 07:23:49 PM »
just saw this thread reminding me that 17 is bigger number than 14, thanks for the info

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha