Author Topic: MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.  (Read 1427 times)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »
just wait and see...for what?

You made a comment somewhere else that none of the Lakers had been in this situation before...I don't believe any of Bostons starters have been in a Finals before either.

The Lakers choked...they choked as a collective unit.  Nobody played well.  Kobe didn't show any greatness at all.  Flashes?  Yes.  But overall greatness and domination?  No. 

There's nothing to wait for.  You are the eternal optimist.  Just wait until Kobe gets mad and pissy about something else and starts the trade talk up again either for himself or for somebody else on the team...

just wait and see...hahahahaha.  You're a funny fuck.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 02:33:31 PM »
Lakers will get their starting center back in Andrew Bynum and we will come back with valuable Finals experience under our belt...we will dominate the league for years to come, so wait for THAT. Celtics had ton of playoff experience and a VETERAN team. Lakers=2nd youngest team in the league...There's nothing but greatness in our future.

teecee

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 03:09:21 PM »
Lakers will get their starting center back in Andrew Bynum and we will come back with valuable Finals experience under our belt...we will dominate the league for years to come, so wait for THAT. Celtics had ton of playoff experience and a VETERAN team. Lakers=2nd youngest team in the league...There's nothing but greatness in our future.

I agree, the Lakers are going to be a very good team for YEARS to come.  We all know Kobe wont ever bitch out again like that in the finals, and we also know that with a healthy Bynum the Lakers will be even better.  Kobe will have many chances to win possibly win a title and attempt to justify his fanclubs belief he is better than Jordan.  All i know, is if Jordan was overmatched, he woulda went for 63 like he did against the Celts.  Kobe, like he did against the Suns in a game 7 after his team blew a 3-1series lead, was almost MIA in the final game.  NIK< dont even begin to pretend that Jordan wouldnt have at least TRIED to take over.  That is what baffled me about Kobe; everyone expected him to takeover or attempt to, but all he could put together offensively was  a good quarter here and there, usually the first one.

BUT, i have to think the Celts have a good year or two left in them.   That defense is RIDICULOUS, like 94 Knicks good. 

As for Lakers fans and their excuses, it WAS you guys who predicted sweeps or five game series win for your team, so we cant really take you seriously when you bring up how Gasol choked in the finals (what did you expect?), or how Odom was streaky (was that a shock?).  I think the only thing surprising about this series was Kobe.  He is not 22 like LBJ was in his first finals, this is Kobe's 4th time to the show, and he performs like a rookie or 2nd year player.  That is the biggest shock of all.

So Kobe fans can officially shut the fuck up for the  summer.  Your boy won the MVP this year, but then he went out like Dirk when he made the finals.  I guess now it is all up to how Kobe handles it. I dont think you can really shake his confidence, but you could tell he was frustrated with his game, and with the Celts defense.  The best player of all time would come back with a championship next year.......will kobe?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 03:32:20 PM »
If Kobe goes for 50, the Lakers defense is still shit, and the team still loses...Only now all the blame goes to Kobe for trying to do it by himself and not getting his teammates involved. LOL. Kobe knows what it takes to win, and it takes a COLLECTIVE effort. I really don't see Jordan making the Finals with this Laker team, each and every one of his supporting casts were able to perform consistently on both ends. Even the year Jordan left, the Bulls made the ECF...We all predicted the Lakers would win in 4 or 5, but we also thought that they'd perform on both ends of the court as they did vs San Antonio...Other than Kobe, the whole team played shitty defense, collectively. But don't trip...just keep in mind what happened last time a Laker great (Magic) fucked up in the Finals vs the Celtics... 8)

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 03:40:41 PM »
since shaq left, kobe = dirk nowitzki (can get to the finals with big numbers and a lot of hype, but leaves winnin jacc shiet.)

dude was 3 for his last 17 shots in the BIGGEST game of his career as a leader. he not only gave up the biggest choke job in nba finals history at home, he lost by an embarrassing 39 points in the clincher. mvp mvp? no.

this lakers teams was number 1 in the hardest western conference almost all year, had a all star in gasol who all the groupies on here busted nuts over, bragged about how deep they bench was and said kobe was the mvp and was gonna lead them to a title. now all of a sudden they tryin to bactrac and act like this team wasn't expected to win, and that everybody counted them out. that's a load of bullshiet cuzz, everybody an they momma was piccin the lakers for supposedly dominating the toughest conference ever.

if kobe cant win in a season when he wins the hardest west ever, is named mvp, has a all star in gaysol, a double double guarantee in odom (who jewboy says should be an allstar), a gift wrapped derek fisher and a deep bench, rolls thru the west playoffs with the team everyone picced to win since may...when can he win?

now he is beggin and prayin for a new big man to show up so he can ride him to a title like he did with shaq. kobe without a star bigman = t-mac.

but dont forget niccas, jordan had great centers like luc longley, bill wenninton and joe kliene.

like i said before

jordan at 30 > kobe at 30. hahaha.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 03:44:59 PM »
^you're such an idiot, dude, it's not even funny...but what is funny is how much of a hater you are. so much of a hater that you conveniently forget to mention how we played without our starting center, forcing Gasol into playing center and Odom into playing power forward, which isn't their natural positions...then you act like this is the best squad the Lakers coulda put together. LOL. There are your casual every day haters, then there are hating ass bitches...that latter applies to you.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 03:47:32 PM »
kobe = the new dirk

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 03:50:02 PM »
You=the biggest Kobe/Laker hater in existence. I know you don't root for any teams...you just root AGAINST the Lakers. Sad.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 03:54:48 PM »
sad like losin by 39 points on national tv and provin youre a historic choker?

or sad like buyin your wife a 4 million dolla ring cuz you raped a bitch and cried on tv about it?

or sad like yo jew family?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 03:56:46 PM »
no...sad like watching basketball to root AGAINST a team as opposed to FOR a team. sad like being a fake crip on the internet who only visits a website to talk shit about anything Kobe related. sad like a little boy who calls himself LADODGER. :-X

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 05:18:16 PM »
LMFAO @ the new excuse: "We didn't have our center".

You act like Bynum went out before game 1 of the finals.  Remind me, what was the Lakers record since acquiring Gasol?  They were the #1 team in the WEST, in arguably the greatest conference race of all time.  They looked damn good in the playoffs, nearly EVERYBODY picked them over Celts.  They knocked off the fucking SPURS who have been completely dominant in the last several years - The fucking defending CHAMPS.

MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND ITS NOTE EVEN CLOSE.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 05:31:10 PM »
i love NIK's excuses, comical
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 05:32:52 PM »
^You had no faith in your team...you have ZERO Celtic pride...there is nothing more comical than a "Boston fan". :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »
LMFAO @ the new excuse: "We didn't have our center".

You act like Bynum went out before game 1 of the finals.  Remind me, what was the Lakers record since acquiring Gasol?  They were the #1 team in the WEST, in arguably the greatest conference race of all time.  They looked damn good in the playoffs, nearly EVERYBODY picked them over Celts.  They knocked off the fucking SPURS who have been completely dominant in the last several years - The fucking defending CHAMPS.

MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND ITS NOTE EVEN CLOSE.

Yes...Kobe pushed the Lakers with all his might and had them immensely overachieving. No one thought our players would completely freeze up on defense once we reached the Finals, but Boston exposed our softness (which is largely in part due to Gasol and Odom playing out of position)...Still, getting to the Finals>>>>>42 win season. Kobe is still young and the future is on our side.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 05:44:48 PM »
^ Why do you keep saying that crap with the 42 win season part? Pierce took the Celtics from like the worst team in the league to the championship in 1 year. Wow, Pierce >>> MJ.  ::)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin