Author Topic: MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.  (Read 1429 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2008, 10:25:38 AM »
^wow...somebody gets it.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2008, 11:05:04 AM »
^wow...somebody gets it.

I just dont get why people hate on greatness, theyd rather root for a guy like KG who runs away from tha ball when the games on the line  :eh: :grumpy: Did people hate on MJ this bad back in the day? I mean I was young, but i dont remember the hate..doesnt make sense. If ur a REAL BASKETBALL FAN u apreciate what Kobe brings to the game, hating on the great makes me sick. And i am a kings fan, but watching Kobe IS WHAT THE NBA IS ALL ABOUT.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2008, 11:33:15 AM »
I AGREE KOBE IS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW
BUT HE'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING WHAT MJ WAS

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2008, 12:06:54 PM »
Did people hate on MJ this bad back in the day? I mean I was young, but i dont remember the hate..doesnt make sense. If ur a REAL BASKETBALL FAN u apreciate what Kobe brings to the game, hating on the great makes me sick. And i am a kings fan, but watching Kobe IS WHAT THE NBA IS ALL ABOUT.

No... The NBA glorified MJ, the media made him out to be a God who could do no wrong, and the league made sure he was untouchable. Kobe got the opposite treatment, so people follow in suit...you know how people are. If the media really wanted, they could make us love George Bush and think Bill Clinton was the worst president ever...muthafuckaz are sheep.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »
One player is retired, while the other has about 8 to 10 seasons left..... I say wait until it's all said and done to have this as a real discussion.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

thisoneguy360

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »
^wow...somebody gets it.

I just dont get why people hate on greatness, theyd rather root for a guy like KG who runs away from tha ball when the games on the line  :eh: :grumpy: Did people hate on MJ this bad back in the day? I mean I was young, but i dont remember the hate..doesnt make sense. If ur a REAL BASKETBALL FAN u apreciate what Kobe brings to the game, hating on the great makes me sick. And i am a kings fan, but watching Kobe IS WHAT THE NBA IS ALL ABOUT.

Real talk, so many of my friends hate on Kobe, and the funny thing about it is it's generally the ones that don't know shit about basketball. The people that actually know a thing or two can atleast appreciate what Kobe is doing and that we're witnessing history. I'm not saying you have to be a Kobe fan to be a basketball fan abut pay respect when respect is due.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2008, 12:52:01 PM »
^wow...somebody gets it.

Real talk, so many of my friends hate on Kobe, and the funny thing about it is it's generally the ones that don't know shit about basketball.

That's what it really comes down to.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2008, 01:08:58 PM »
real talk

exactly!

why anyone even thinks to put Kobes name with MJs is fuckin retarded

teecee

« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2008, 01:41:46 PM »
Kobe fans, what i cant understand is this:  what is with all of your guys' inate desire to prove Kobeis the best of all time.  Let his play speak for itself.  Real bball fans get it.  Kobe is the best player in the league.   LBJ is up there and it will be those two for awhile.  Both LBJ and Kobe are fucking great players and we are lucky to get to watch them.  Both took teams to the finals in the last two years while being the main dudes, but neither really played that well as both ran into SICK defenses that could easily shut down one man offensive teams. 

So, right now, its Kobe>LBJ by a little.  This may change; both players have a lot of room to grow.  What happens with a healthy Bynum.  What happens when Lebron gets some support offensively?  What about a post game? 

Dont be so fucking worried about Kobe's legacy, it will take care of itself.  If dude wins a couple (or 6) finals MVP's to prove he can LEAD a team to the title, than we can talk about him on MJ's level maybe. 

After all, sports has ALWAYS been about accomplishments.  The name of the game is not to be the most skilled, but to get results.  Kobe will get his I am sure, but until then, kill this talk of Kobe being on Jordans level.

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2008, 02:14:09 PM »
Kobe fans, what i cant understand is this:  what is with all of your guys' inate desire to prove Kobeis the best of all time.  Let his play speak for itself.  Real bball fans get it.  Kobe is the best player in the league.   LBJ is up there and it will be those two for awhile.  Both LBJ and Kobe are fucking great players and we are lucky to get to watch them.  Both took teams to the finals in the last two years while being the main dudes, but neither really played that well as both ran into SICK defenses that could easily shut down one man offensive teams. 

So, right now, its Kobe>LBJ by a little.  This may change; both players have a lot of room to grow.  What happens with a healthy Bynum.  What happens when Lebron gets some support offensively?  What about a post game? 

Dont be so fucking worried about Kobe's legacy, it will take care of itself.  If dude wins a couple (or 6) finals MVP's to prove he can LEAD a team to the title, than we can talk about him on MJ's level maybe. 

After all, sports has ALWAYS been about accomplishments.  The name of the game is not to be the most skilled, but to get results.  Kobe will get his I am sure, but until then, kill this talk of Kobe being on Jordans level.

REAL MOTHERFUCKIN TALK!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2008, 03:01:38 PM »
Kobe fans, what i cant understand is this:  what is with all of your guys' inate desire to prove Kobeis the best of all time.  Let his play speak for itself.  Real bball fans get it.  Kobe is the best player in the league.  LBJ is up there and it will be those two for awhile.  Both LBJ and Kobe are fucking great players and we are lucky to get to watch them.  Both took teams to the finals in the last two years while being the main dudes, but neither really played that well as both ran into SICK defenses that could easily shut down one man offensive teams. 

See...this is what upsets Laker fans. Putting Kobe and LeBron on the same level. That is just pathetic. Kobe is established as one of the greatests ever (if not the greatest). LeBron STILL hasn't proven shit. He's still not even close to being up there with the greats. You guys talk about stopping the Jordan-Kobe comparisons, but then you go ahead and make a mockery out of Kobe by comparing him to LeBron frickin' James...That's a joke, man. Compare LeBron to Wade, Melo, and T-Mac, not to Kobe. Kobe, right now, is way too underrated by Jordan lovers/Kobe haters.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/74zX6R2qbrs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/74zX6R2qbrs</a>

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2008, 03:08:19 PM »
MJ>>>>>>>>Lebron>>>>>>>>>>Kobe period!!! kobe is a bitch nigga....

shiit fuck that JOHN STARKS>>>>>>>>>KOBE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2008, 04:06:21 PM »
Obama>>>>Kobe

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2008, 04:55:04 PM »
Kobe fans, what i cant understand is this:  what is with all of your guys' inate desire to prove Kobeis the best of all time.  Let his play speak for itself.  Real bball fans get it.  Kobe is the best player in the league.  LBJ is up there and it will be those two for awhile.  Both LBJ and Kobe are fucking great players and we are lucky to get to watch them.  Both took teams to the finals in the last two years while being the main dudes, but neither really played that well as both ran into SICK defenses that could easily shut down one man offensive teams. 

See...this is what upsets Laker fans. Putting Kobe and LeBron on the same level. That is just pathetic. Kobe is established as one of the greatests ever (if not the greatest). LeBron STILL hasn't proven shit. He's still not even close to being up there with the greats. You guys talk about stopping the Jordan-Kobe comparisons, but then you go ahead and make a mockery out of Kobe by comparing him to LeBron frickin' James...That's a joke, man. Compare LeBron to Wade, Melo, and T-Mac, not to Kobe. Kobe, right now, is way too underrated by Jordan lovers/Kobe haters.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/74zX6R2qbrs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/74zX6R2qbrs</a>

LMAO. YOU CAN TELL KOBE BEEN STUDYING HIS MJ TAPES, TRYING TO BE LIKE THE GOAT. CANT BLAME HIM. BUT NO NEED FOR HIM TO MAKE THE SAME HAND MOTIONS AND EVERYTHING.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2008, 04:58:30 PM »
Kobe's studied all the games and has mastered his game to perfection. Dude grew up on Magic Johnson, as well.