Author Topic: MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.  (Read 1430 times)

The Watcher

Re: MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2008, 05:30:54 PM »
nothing more comical than a 'boston fan'? i wouldnt be crying like a bitch and making up every excuse under the sun if my team lost

celtics > lakers
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2008, 05:32:38 PM »
nothing more comical than a 'boston fan'? i wouldnt be crying like a bitch and making up every excuse under the sun if my team lost

celtics > lakers

^I didn't make any excuses, we lost cuz we sucked...is that really an excuse? LOL. You're one of the few Boston fans who didn't hop on the bandwaggon, so don't trip about what I said.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2008, 06:50:58 PM »
Kobe fans, what i cant understand is this:  what is with all of your guys' inate desire to prove Kobeis the best of all time.  Let his play speak for itself.  Real bball fans get it.  Kobe is the best player in the league.  LBJ is up there and it will be those two for awhile.  Both LBJ and Kobe are fucking great players and we are lucky to get to watch them.  Both took teams to the finals in the last two years while being the main dudes, but neither really played that well as both ran into SICK defenses that could easily shut down one man offensive teams. 

So, right now, its Kobe>LBJ by a little.  This may change; both players have a lot of room to grow.  What happens with a healthy Bynum.  What happens when Lebron gets some support offensively?  What about a post game? 

Dont be so fucking worried about Kobe's legacy, it will take care of itself.  If dude wins a couple (or 6) finals MVP's to prove he can LEAD a team to the title, than we can talk about him on MJ's level maybe. 

After all, sports has ALWAYS been about accomplishments.  The name of the game is not to be the most skilled, but to get results.  Kobe will get his I am sure, but until then, kill this talk of Kobe being on Jordans level.

See...this is what upsets Laker fans. Putting Kobe and LeBron on the same level. That is just pathetic. Kobe is established as one of the greatests ever (if not the greatest). LeBron STILL hasn't proven shit. He's still not even close to being up there with the greats. You guys talk about stopping the Jordan-Kobe comparisons, but then you go ahead and make a mockery out of Kobe by comparing him to LeBron frickin' James...That's a joke, man. Compare LeBron to Wade, Melo, and T-Mac, not to Kobe. Kobe, right now, is way too underrated by Jordan lovers/Kobe haters.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/74zX6R2qbrs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/74zX6R2qbrs</a>

If it upsets you to have Kobe compared to Lebron....imagine how it upsets the rest of the logical world to compare Kobe to Jordan?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »
Kobe's studied all the games and has mastered his game to perfection. Dude grew up on Magic Johnson, as well.

LMAO AT PERFECTION. NIGGA DID YOU WATCH THE BLOWOUT THE OTHER DAY? KOBE'S PERFORMANCE WAS FAR FROM FUCKIN PERFECTION. NIGGA WAS CHOKIN. NIGGA WAS SHOOTIN BRICKS, TURNIN DA BALL OVER, HAVIN RONDO STRIP THAT SHIT OUT HIS HANDS N SHIT.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2008, 07:16:07 PM »
hahahha @ that video cuzz.

the nicca kobe is a michael jordan stan, it all makes sense why the nicca try to be him so bad, he swagger jaccs cuzz's moves. even the video the jew posted to try to compare em is called 'kobe the swagga jacca' hahaha.

what this jew dont get is that even if he copies all of jordan's moves like a wannabe, that don't mean shiet. jordan is the greatest of all time cuz he WON TITLES as a leader, he was the undisputed number 1 guy on his team and he never lost a finals. kobe has never won ANY rings as a leader or number 1 guy. he was always number 2 to shaq. even shaq won again with wade replacing kobe. kobe can get a jobe as a poor man's michael jordan at jewish parties if he wants and copy all the plays, but he proved the last 4 years that he cant win jacc shiet. he finally gets to the finals with 2 all star players and he chokes and shoots like 39 %. plus he has the nbas biggest choke at home and worst loss ever.

until kobe wins SIX rings and SIX finals mvps as the undisputed LEADER, he aint nowhere near michael. kobe aint even the best/most dominant champion of the last 10 years since jordan's last ring, duncan and shaq are.

kobe without shaq = dirk nowitzki, or a less athletic lebron james. all 3 of them can get to the finals, they score alot, are mvps or mvp candidates, but NONE of them can WIN as leaders. and now kobe is gonna pray that andrew bynum can be his new shaq.

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2008, 07:19:12 PM »
^ $ MONEY $

The Watcher

« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2008, 10:46:55 PM »

celtics > lakers

^I didn't make any excuses, we lost cuz we sucked...is that really an excuse? LOL. You're one of the few Boston fans who didn't hop on the bandwaggon, so don't trip about what I said.

yeah no problem, i just didnt want any comments directed at me, im trying to stay out of this mess
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2008, 11:53:44 PM »
Kobe fans, what i cant understand is this:  what is with all of your guys' inate desire to prove Kobeis the best of all time.  Let his play speak for itself.  Real bball fans get it.  Kobe is the best player in the league.  LBJ is up there and it will be those two for awhile.  Both LBJ and Kobe are fucking great players and we are lucky to get to watch them.  Both took teams to the finals in the last two years while being the main dudes, but neither really played that well as both ran into SICK defenses that could easily shut down one man offensive teams. 

So, right now, its Kobe>LBJ by a little.  This may change; both players have a lot of room to grow.  What happens with a healthy Bynum.  What happens when Lebron gets some support offensively?  What about a post game? 

Dont be so fucking worried about Kobe's legacy, it will take care of itself.  If dude wins a couple (or 6) finals MVP's to prove he can LEAD a team to the title, than we can talk about him on MJ's level maybe. 

After all, sports has ALWAYS been about accomplishments.  The name of the game is not to be the most skilled, but to get results.  Kobe will get his I am sure, but until then, kill this talk of Kobe being on Jordans level.

See...this is what upsets Laker fans. Putting Kobe and LeBron on the same level. That is just pathetic. Kobe is established as one of the greatests ever (if not the greatest). LeBron STILL hasn't proven shit. He's still not even close to being up there with the greats. You guys talk about stopping the Jordan-Kobe comparisons, but then you go ahead and make a mockery out of Kobe by comparing him to LeBron frickin' James...That's a joke, man. Compare LeBron to Wade, Melo, and T-Mac, not to Kobe. Kobe, right now, is way too underrated by Jordan lovers/Kobe haters.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/74zX6R2qbrs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/74zX6R2qbrs</a>

If it upsets you to have Kobe compared to Lebron....imagine how it upsets the rest of the logical world to compare Kobe to Jordan?

LOL...Kobe is way closer to Jordan than LeBron is to Kobe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2008, 11:55:35 PM »

kobe without shaq = a less athletic lebron james.

LADODGER in a nutshell.

• 'G'
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2008, 12:34:31 AM »

SO YOU DO KNOW IT. WE JUST HAD TO WAIT 25 THREADS TO HEAR IT.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2008, 12:53:20 AM »
kobe without shaq = scoring titles, first round playoff exits, 1 mvp award and took an overachieving team to the finals just to get DEMOLISHED.

lebron = scoring titles, first round playoff exits, mvp finalist, took an overachieving team to the finals just to get DEMOLISHED.

yeah cuzz, they SO much different  ::)

lebron is younger, got to the finals as a LEADER by himself much faster, is a better rebounder, better passer, more assists, more steals, more bloccs, physically stronger, better dunker, higher flyer, more skilled, shiet the list goes on. lebron is one of a kind, nicca is 6 8 and 240 with a guards quickness, crazy hops, developing d.
you give lebron shaq in his prime and they win 4 or 5 and dont lose to detroit. we all saw how kobe succed ass against detroit.

matta of fact cuzz, kobe's career finals shootin' percentage is fuccin wac as hell.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2008, 01:05:22 PM »

Know what?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2008, 01:05:38 PM »
kobe without shaq = scoring titles, first round playoff exits, 1 mvp award and took an overachieving team to the finals just to get DEMOLISHED.

lebron = scoring titles, first round playoff exits, mvp finalist, took an overachieving team to the finals just to get DEMOLISHED.

yeah cuzz, they SO much different  ::)

lebron is younger, got to the finals as a LEADER by himself much faster, is a better rebounder, better passer, more assists, more steals, more bloccs, physically stronger, better dunker, higher flyer, more skilled, shiet the list goes on. lebron is one of a kind, nicca is 6 8 and 240 with a guards quickness, crazy hops, developing d.
you give lebron shaq in his prime and they win 4 or 5 and dont lose to detroit. we all saw how kobe succed ass against detroit.

matta of fact cuzz, kobe's career finals shootin' percentage is fuccin wac as hell.

L M F A O

• 'G'
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2008, 01:10:23 PM »

Know what?

THAT KOBE IS UNDER JORDAN.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2008, 02:24:03 PM »
Steve Smith was on the Tony Kornheiser show yesterday and said when he had lunch with Kobe he asked him how it felt to be compared to Jordan.

Kobe said that no one can be better than Jordan and it's true since everyone never remembers Jordan missing a shot.  Jordan is like an urban legend that you can never surpass.