Author Topic: anything is possiiiibllllllllllllleeeeeeeee  (Read 354 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
anything is possiiiibllllllllllllleeeeeeeee
« on: June 18, 2008, 09:15:45 AM »

Best post game interview.

IM officaly a celtics fan!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: anything is possiiiibllllllllllllleeeeeeeee
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 02:29:00 PM »
LOL KG is a weirdo. I thought it was hella funny when he said " YOU LOOK GOOD TODAY, MICHELLE!!!"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 02:34:03 PM »

another one joins the club

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 02:39:19 PM »
living in Minnesota, I'm happy for KG... BUT COME ON... ANY TEAM BUT THE DAMN CELTICS!!!!!!!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 02:40:44 PM »
THE LAKERS AREN'T THE NEW SUNS, THEY'RE THE NEW MAVS HAHAHAHAHAHA

celtics forever
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 02:48:27 PM »

hey im not gonna lie you said it yourself im a casual fan. Afer that dominating performance by the Celtics all year long and the fact that i dont have a hometown team why not.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 02:50:28 PM »

hey im not gonna lie you said it yourself im a casual fan. Afer that dominating performance by the Celtics all year long and the fact that i dont have a hometown team why not.

he's just sad because his team sucks
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 02:56:31 PM »

celtics forever

The Celtics are the new Heat...you'll be in the lottery again in no time. Mark my words.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 02:58:21 PM »

celtics forever

The Celtics are the new Heat...you'll be in the lottery again in no time. Mark my words.

131-92  8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 03:01:15 PM »
Lakers are the new Lakers of the '80's. Start off with a lose to Boston, and then run all over the league including Boston. Allen is on the way down, KG has one or two more years in him prime and Pierce has never played this good. The Lakers have yet to reach their potential.

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 03:03:00 PM »

haha what a fag

reminds me of a guy I work with, came with a Garnett jersey

last year he had a Nash jersey

the year before he loved Dirk and got his jersey  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 03:06:50 PM »
Lakers are the new Lakers of the '80's. Start off with a lose to Boston, and then run all over the league including Boston. Allen is on the way down, KG has one or two more years in him prime and Pierce has never played this good. The Lakers have yet to reach their potential.

That's what I like to hear...these idiots will be eating their words in 5 years, when Boston is in the lottery and the Lakers are STILL gunna be on top of shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 03:09:40 PM »

celtics forever

131-92  8)

3 all-stars who couldn't win a ring got together and just whored out your team for a championship...whores don't last, they're a one time thing. I give it 2 years before Boston is back in the lottery. Be careful, cuz I made the same prediction with the Heat right after their title run. ;)

teecee

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 03:13:01 PM »

celtics forever

131-92  8)

3 all-stars who couldn't win a ring got together and just whored out your team for a championship...whores don't last, they're a one time thing. I give it 2 years before Boston is back in the lottery. Be careful, cuz I made the same prediction with the Heat right after their title run. ;)

Um, you also stated that Kobe would be MVP of the finals and that the Lakers would sweep man, so your predictions arent exactly gospel around here!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 03:27:00 PM »

spin doctorrrrrr

lamar odom and pau gasol = SOFTIES

HOW DARE YOU compare them to Kareem ,Magic and Worthy.  only Kobe can compare with those talents.