Author Topic: anything is possiiiibllllllllllllleeeeeeeee  (Read 352 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: anything is possiiiibllllllllllllleeeeeeeee
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 03:30:35 PM »
THE LAKERS AREN'T THE NEW SUNS, THEY'RE THE NEW MAVS HAHAHAHAHAHA

celtics forever

The Celtics are the new Heat...you'll be in the lottery again in no time. Mark my words.

No they won't. I'm pretty sure they traded away their first round picks for the foreseeable future putting this current team together. Should be great for Minnesota though.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 03:30:36 PM »
Lakers are the new Lakers of the '80's. Start off with a lose to Boston, and then run all over the league including Boston. Allen is on the way down, KG has one or two more years in him prime and Pierce has never played this good. The Lakers have yet to reach their potential.

spin doctorrrrrr

lamar odom and pau gasol = SOFTIES

HOW DARE YOU compare them to Kareem ,Magic and Worthy.  only Kobe can compare with those talents.

Watch the 1984 finals, Worthy and Magic were not at the level of Magic and Worthy, and Kareem was seen on his way down. The Lakers took leads, and Boston won at the end. Lakers up, then Celtics win. It's only one year. As a Laker fan, you know this is just the beginning, when it's Lakers/Celtics, this is going to be going down for years. It never ends.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 03:32:07 PM »
IM officaly a celtics fan!

haha what a fag

reminds me of a guy I work with, came with a Garnett jersey

last year he had a Nash jersey

the year before he loved Dirk and got his jersey  :laugh:

lol i think your the one who is butt hurt the lakers got whopped

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 03:37:17 PM »

haha what a fag

lol bandwagoners

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 03:38:32 PM »

celtics forever

The Celtics are the new Heat...you'll be in the lottery again in no time. Mark my words.

131-92  8)

3 all-stars who couldn't win a ring got together and just whored out your team for a championship...whores don't last, they're a one time thing. I give it 2 years before Boston is back in the lottery. Be careful, cuz I made the same prediction with the Heat right after their title run. ;)

Um, you also stated that Kobe would be MVP of the finals and that the Lakers would sweep man, so your predictions arent exactly gospel around here!

Well, I AM a Laker fan, what did you want me to do, act like Crack Wilson and predict my team will lose? LOL. If the Lakers played the way they played San Antonio, then yes, my prediction woulda been correct...but they let down. I'm not trippin, though, this is like 1984...Only 1986 isn't going to happen this time around.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 03:40:42 PM »

celtics forever

No they won't. I'm pretty sure they traded away their first round picks for the foreseeable future putting this current team together. Should be great for Minnesota though.

No they wont what?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 04:14:50 PM »

haha what a fag

lol i think your the one who is butt hurt the lakers got whopped

maybe the guy he works with likes the best players in the NBA, not the softest over-rated pussies in purple and gold
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 04:16:11 PM »

celtics forever

No they wont what?

They wont be in the lottery because they traded their future picks away. Whoever owns the picks will be in the lottery, hence the "should be great for minnesota" comment.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 04:19:21 PM »

celtics forever

No they wont what?

They wont be in the lottery because they traded their future picks away. Whoever owns the picks will be in the lottery, hence the "should be great for minnesota" comment.

but we got KG for the next 2 years, fuck having some worlthless 29th draftpick
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 04:20:10 PM »

That's what I like to hear...these idiots will be eating their words in 5 years,

kinda like your eating your words RIGHT NOW?

Kobe, Odom, Gasol > KG, Allen, Pierce

Derek Fish, Vladimir Radmanovic > Rajon Rondo, Kendrick Perkins

Bench mob > Benchless Boston

Phil Jackson > Doc Rivers

12-3 > 12-8

Lakers >>>>>>>> Celtics :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »

celtics forever

No they wont what?

I didn't mean they're gunna be in the actual lottery...they'll simply be a lottery team...WITHOUT the picks! Boston is screwed.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 07:33:12 PM »
screwed

LOL we got the title!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »
Trading your future away certainly looks a lot better when you get a title out of it, thats for sure.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 07:48:34 PM »
Top of the world!!!!!!! 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 07:49:17 PM »
Trading your future away certainly looks a lot better when you get a title out of it, thats for sure.

yeah exactly!