Author Topic: Why Is Not Showing Mercy Considered Classless?  (Read 1142 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why Is Not Showing Mercy Considered Classless?
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2008, 06:06:21 PM »
You can see it from another prospective. Laker players showed no class when they realized they were down by 30, and they didn't even try to reduce the deficit to 20 points. They considered the game over, and they just wanted the Celtics to stop playing and make the time expire. Unfortunately you can't do it, in basketball. They showed no pride, no class, no respect for the game. They were loosing, but they still had to play till the last minute of the game. They didn't. They were the first ones who showed no respect to US, to their fans. To their jersey. To Laker history. Sorry but i can't blame the Celtics for that. I wanted my Lakers to recude the deficit to 15-20 points. Shit, at least try it!! In other words: they deserved to be humiliated.

We had our reserves in, man...Throwing in the towel and lacking class is two very different things. Again, you're confusing what I'm saying.

Probably, i don't know. Anyway it's all over now. To tell you the truth the more our players feels disrespected and humiliated, the best is it for the Lakers. Cause that will put some fire under their asses. That's why Phil used the 5 starters on the floor so long before finally giving it up. He wanted them to feel humiliated.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2008, 06:34:00 PM »
You can see it from another prospective. Laker players showed no class when they realized they were down by 30, and they didn't even try to reduce the deficit to 20 points. They considered the game over, and they just wanted the Celtics to stop playing and make the time expire. Unfortunately you can't do it, in basketball. They showed no pride, no class, no respect for the game. They were loosing, but they still had to play till the last minute of the game. They didn't. They were the first ones who showed no respect to US, to their fans. To their jersey. To Laker history. Sorry but i can't blame the Celtics for that. I wanted my Lakers to recude the deficit to 15-20 points. Shit, at least try it!! In other words: they deserved to be humiliated.

We had our reserves in, man...Throwing in the towel and lacking class is two very different things. Again, you're confusing what I'm saying.

how so?

Celtics took out KG and Peirce in the 4th
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2008, 07:04:52 PM »

how so?

Celtics took out KG and Peirce in the 4th

YOU JUST DONT GET IT!!!! THEY WON BY TOO MUCH!!! ITS CLASSLESS! THEYRE HOOLIGANS!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2008, 08:26:06 PM »
When running up the score in a blowout, throwing alley-oop dunks in the closing minutes of a decided game, spilling Gatorade on the court while the game is in session, and disrespecting your opponents by shoving them out your way when they come to give you props on the victory is considered classy, you haters will have something on me... :-*

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2008, 09:12:38 PM »
When running up the score in a blowout, throwing alley-oop dunks in the closing minutes of a decided game, spilling Gatorade on the court while the game is in session, and disrespecting your opponents by shoving them out your way when they come to give you props on the victory is considered classy, you haters will have something on me... :-*

Shut the fuck up about the gatorade. 30 seconds left in a game you yourself say was over way before that point. And fuck letting the bench guys have a little fun in the biggest game of their career by throwing up some alley oop dunks. The nerve of those assholes. Didn't they stop and think, "Hey, some Laker fans are gonna cry like bitches if we actually enjoy the clinching title game. Let's just turn the ball over on purpose multiple times for 5 minutes so they can make the score look respectable." This is an absolute atrocity.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2008, 01:02:43 AM »

Shut the fuck up about the gatorade. 30 seconds left in a game you yourself say was over way before that point. And fuck letting the bench guys have a little fun in the biggest game of their career by throwing up some alley oop dunks. The nerve of those assholes. Didn't they stop and think, "Hey, some Laker fans are gonna cry like bitches if we actually enjoy the clinching title game. Let's just turn the ball over on purpose multiple times for 5 minutes so they can make the score look respectable." This is an absolute atrocity.

It wasn't 30 seconds to go, that's just when they showed the replay of it. Lakers were disrespected in numerous ways, man, it's not just them running up the score with showboat plays. Why do you fail to address that the Celtic players also disrespected the Laker players after the game by shoving them out the way and not showing any gracefulness. Either way, this can go on forever, so what's the point?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2008, 06:59:57 AM »

It wasn't 30 seconds to go, that's just when they showed the replay of it . Lakers were disrespected in numerous ways, man, it's not just them running up the score with showboat plays. Why do you fail to address that the Celtic players also disrespected the Laker players after the game by shoving them out the way and not showing any gracefulness. Either way, this can go on forever, so what's the point?

Whatever the game was over by the time they poured the Gatorade and everybody on the fuckin planet knew it. Who gives a shit if the reserves got to have a little fun in garbage time in the title clinching game? Get the fuck over it. It has nothing to do with class. Why dont you talk about Sasha crying like a bitch on the bench? Why dont you talk about Lamar crying like a bitch when he got his shit packed by KG? Why not talk about how the Lakers gave up in the 2nd fuckin quarter? The Lakers got outclassed, that doesn't make Boston classless.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2008, 01:10:14 PM »
^just say you don't agree with proper basketball etiquette...that's all, man.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2008, 02:37:08 PM »

^just say you're crying like a bitch because your guys got completely dismantled...that's all, man. If the table was turned and it was LA's reserves getting thrown in during garbage time to have a little fun on the way to the title you wouldn't fuckin care at all. shut the fuck up already and act like a fuckin man for god's sake.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2008, 02:40:53 PM »
Anyway there's only one way to retaliate, and it's on the floor. We'd stop talk the talk and start to walk the walk this time. Next year is gonna be the year.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2008, 02:49:04 PM »
Anyway there's only one way to retaliate, and it's on the floor. We'd stop talk the talk and start to walk the walk this time. Next year is gonna be the year.

Exactly, and I'm sure this is the approach the Lakers are going to try to take. That's how a professional makes up for getting embarrassed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2008, 04:24:27 PM »

^just say you're crying like a bitch because your guys got completely dismantled...that's all, man. If the table was turned and it was LA's reserves getting thrown in during garbage time to have a little fun on the way to the title you wouldn't fuckin care at all. shut the fuck up already and act like a fuckin man for god's sake.

I would be shocked if I saw the Lakers, a world class organization, behaving like shitheads when winnin a title... My team doesn't push you out the way when you come to give them props, that's for sure. Anyways, this thread is dead. You simply don't agree with common sportsl ideology.