Author Topic: Why Is Not Showing Mercy Considered Classless?  (Read 1147 times)

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
Re: Why Is Not Showing Mercy Considered Classless?
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2008, 09:07:49 PM »
NO NIGGA WHY DONT YOU ANSWER
WHEN THERE'S 3, 4, 5 MINUTES TO PLAY... RAY ALLEN IS WIDE OPEN FOR A SHOT BECAUSE NOBODY ON THE LAKERS SQUAD CAN PLAY DEFENSE, AND SOMEONE PASSES HIM THE BALL, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO DO?
HIM TAKING A SHOT IS NOT CLASSLESS. IS IT HIS FAULT, THAT UNLIKE THE LAKER PLAYERS, HE ACTUALLY MAKES HIS SHOTS AND DOESNT BRICK THEM LIKE KOBE WAS DOING? THATS NOT CLASSLESS. STOP CRYING YOU LITTLE BITCH. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Nobody said not to shoot...I said not to run up the score and showboat, blocking shots and screaming your ass off, dunking on fools and getting all super excited before the game is over. It's called unsportsmanlike conduct, and your dumbass is a worldclass idiot for not realizing what I mean.

LOL NOT TO RUN UP THE SCORE. THIS NIGGA IS A CLOWN. IF THEY HAVE THE BALL AND A CHANCE TO SCORE, THEY FUCKIN SCORE. ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT.
BUT I AGREE, WHEN KG BLOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF ODOMS PUSSY ASS AND ODOM STARTED WHINING..THAT WAS SOME GANGSTA SHIT FROM KG

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2008, 09:07:58 PM »
LOLLL. So I guess you're above the common practice in basketball to respect your opponent and not shoot the final shot of the game when you've already won. :grumpy:

Maybe you should change your screen name to LA DODGER the way you dodge questions so readily. I must say you are gifted in that respect. maybe you should be the new Bush Administration publicist.

WHAT MAKES IT CLASSLESS IS THAT THEY'RE RUBBING DEFEAT IN THEIR FACE AND DISRESPECTING THEIR OPPONENT. Geez, man, what the fuck don't you get? The only thing being dodged is my reply that proves you've either a.)never followed sports in your life or b.)were brought up with no respect. :stupid:

LOL so your response boils down to "they were being meanies." I suppose its classy when Kobe is talking shit to the guys guarding him though right? Isn't that disrespectful and rubbing the fact that his defender can't stop him in their face? And like I said, you are hardly an authority on being respectful with the way you talk to people on this board. you constantly are calling people out of their names or just generally disrespecting them.

Again...you either don't watch sports, or you don't have an ounce of respect in your body, cuz you disagree with common sports ideology. And the way I talk to morons on this board who ride my nuts has nothing to do with class...Class goes out the window once you're disrespected.

Agreeing or disagreeing with "common sports ideology" has little if anything to do with whether or not I have respect (nice job sneaking another ad hominem in there too, BTW). Further, I told you already that I don't necessarily agree or disagree. It is funny to watch you ignore anything that puts the Lakers (Kobe) in the same group as the guys you call classless. And I disagree. I think true class is being classy in spite of being disrespected and not allowing someone who IS classless to lower you to their level.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2008, 09:08:32 PM »
i think the celtics dominated the game from front to back in every faccet of the game

they out hustled, out executed, out thought and outcharmed the Lakers
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2008, 09:19:32 PM »
i think the celtics dominated the game from front to back in every faccet of the game

MONEY

CELTICS >>>>>> LAKERS
KG, RAY ALLEN, PAUL PIERCE >>>>>> KOBE, GASOL, ODOM

KOBE DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO. THE CELTICS SHUT HIS BITCH ASS DOWN. HE AINT ON JORDAN'S LEVEL.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2008, 09:24:04 PM »

MONEY

CELTICS >>>>>> LAKERS
KG, RAY ALLEN, PAUL PIERCE >>>>>> KOBE, GASOL, ODOM

KOBE DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO. THE CELTICS SHUT HIS BITCH ASS DOWN. HE AINT ON JORDAN'S LEVEL.

+1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2008, 09:57:24 PM »
aye my nicca turf hitta, dont waste no more time with this jewish clown. the lil boy is just pissed cuz his team got they ass whooped and instead of talkin about how horrible kobe choked or how his lakers succed ass last night, he rather change the subject and have everyone talk about niccas being 'classless.'

anybody who aint wearin gay kobe luvin' glasses like him would see that kobe is the most classless nba nicca out, u know, rapin white girls and all. plus the lakers dont know shiet about class, like towelie cuzz said, they didnt seem to complain about being unclassy when they left kobe in the game to pad his stats and score 81.

they coulda took bitch ass kobe out, but instead left him in so he can keep scoring more and get into the 80s. the lakers was already up 15 with only like 2 mins 50 seconds left, kobe already had 74 and the game was over, the lakers had already made a huge comebacc, but the lakers left kobe in and he kept shooting 3 pointers even tho he knew the game was over. the raptors had choked a huge lead away in the 3rd and 4th and wasnt coming bacc, but kobe just kept shootin 3s cuz he wanted to be classless and get his own glory. i know this gay jew is gonna try and say it aint true, but the box score/play by play dont lie.  kobe had 74 points, a 15 point laker lead, only 2 mins left and he still stayed in until only 4 seconds was left. it was over at 3 mins left, but he stayed in to 'keep paddin the lead. the raptors even took all they main guys out. u can see the substitutions, thats like giving up. instead of takin kobe out too, with a huge lead and 2 mins, the lakers left him in to score 7 more points and break 80. see fo yoself cuzz.

like i said, jewbitch just wants everyone to forget that the lakers and kobe CHOKED in the finals. celtics whooped ass.

Phil was criticized a couple games before that for taking Kobe out when he had 62 points and there was still a whole quarter to play...There's a difference between showboating and bringing your team back with a historic performance. A 13 point lead with 2:35 to play is not 100% safe...A 30 point lead with 3 minutes to go is...Learn the difference, genius.

you need to checc bac into reality jewboy. the raptors had just blown a huge lead, there confidence was shot, they GAVE UP by pulling chris bosh,mo peterson jalen rose and jones, put in some no name bench players and baccups who were still developing (villanueva & calderon), they took a total of FOUR shots in the final 2 minutes, were down by FIFTEEN points and kobe had already scored 75. The raptors were NOT trying to win, anyone who saw that game KNEW IT WAS OVER nicca...the lakers ONLY kept Kobe in because they wanted him to score more than 80. There is no reason to shoot 2 3 pointers with a 15 point lead when the other team put in all their baccups.

just accept it, instead of runnin out the clocc and puttin the subs in after the raptors gave up and did, the lakers left kobe in to shoot 3s just to pad his stats.

everyone with eyes can see that, except yo groupie ass. keep avoidin the truth u bitch ass jew.

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2008, 09:59:36 PM »
^ MONEY

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2008, 12:13:39 AM »
LOL@this idiot comparing a 15 pint lead to a 30+ point lead... come on, man. How can you even compare the way Boston acted on the court to the way Kobe did in the 81 point game? Did you watch the game, nicca?

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2008, 01:39:50 AM »
we all know this jew is the king of conflictin ideas and contradictin himself like a flip flopper with 10023432 excuses. watch me use his own argument against him cuzz. i bet his head is gonna explode all over his kobe t shirt. lets see how he makes up excuses for this shiet. ahahah

but these dudes were still literally going out of their way,  forcing threes until the closing seconds...and against a crushed team, a team who had just lost all its spirit by that point...YOU DONT DO THAT. Seriously, who shoots for a 40 point victory? If a mouse is already dead, do you sadistically continue to play with it and knock it around? They didn't win with pride and didn't have enough carriage to respect their opponent. that's all...If you think it is okay to showboat when you're up by 30 in the closing minutes, when the game is clearly out of reach, get help...PeACe

that sounds like kobe and the lakers literally going out of their way to force threes until the closing seconds in his 81 point game, against a crushed team who had just lost all its spirit by that point...YOU DONT DO THAT. Seriously, who shoots for 81 points in a already secured victory? If a mouse is already dead, do you sadistically continue to play with it and knock it around? They didn't win with pride and didn't have enough carriage to respect their opponent. that's all...If you think it is okay to shoot showboat 3s when you're up by 15 in the closing minutes JUST to get more than 80 points, when the game is clearly out of reach, get help...

i know jews are cheap faggots, but are yall not able to read too? i dont have to compare it, you already did with your own argument.

PLANT

« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2008, 03:10:42 AM »
NIK stop being such a little whiney bitch and take it like a man.  You sounds like a little girl after a crushing defeat.  Your SHITS WEAK, son!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2008, 04:15:24 AM »
I have no problems with the Celtics playing till the last possession. They didn't disrespect us at all.

That's an example of someone disrespecting a team already defeated.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/0cqaQuO5tH4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/0cqaQuO5tH4</a>

It's when you do something unnecessary just to humiliate the opponents. That's what makes me sick. But Celtics just continued to play their game with passion, it's all good.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 04:17:46 AM by Antonio »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2008, 04:25:42 AM »
I have no problems with the Celtics playing till the last possession. They didn't disrespect us at all.

That's an example of someone disrespecting a team already defeated.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/0cqaQuO5tH4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/0cqaQuO5tH4</a>

It's when you do something unnecessary just to humiliate the opponents. That's what makes me sick. But Celtics just continued to play their game with passion, it's all good.

so you don't subscribe to the killing a mouse theory?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2008, 04:34:05 AM »
No, i don't. I don't like people disrespecting opponents. But Celtics didn't.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2008, 09:52:36 AM »
No, i don't. I don't like people disrespecting opponents. But Celtics didn't.

Obviously, Lamar Odom would beg to differ...did you watch the last 5 minutes of the game? Glenn Davis pushing Ronny Turiaf, KG blocking shots and shouting at the top of his lungs, spilling Gatorade on the floor and celebrating while the game is still going, starters still on the court making highlight dunks in the closing minutes, running up the lead as opposed to winding down the clock...

NIK stop being such a little whiney bitch and take it like a man.  You sounds like a little girl after a crushing defeat.  Your SHITS WEAK, son!

PLANT, you're an idiot, dude...I'm not whining at all, I'm not "whining", I just happen think the Boston Celtic team are a bunch of dickheads...No need to ride my nuts over it.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2008, 10:45:48 AM »
Man they were celebrating their first NBA ring!! C'mon.. they were excited.. understand that. Anyway they did us a favour, and i'm sure Phil liked it. Now our players will have a reason to win the next ring.