Author Topic: Will Kobe opt out and sign with the Blazers if the Lakers get owned in 2009?  (Read 2567 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's interesting that Kobe can opt out after 2008/09, and that the Blazers have INSANE cap room at the exact same time. So if the Lakers get owned East Coast Style again, it would be easy to switch teams, have excellent teammates and get mad dough for Kobe.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

blue crew

• 'G'
portland would be dumb to take him. he's a cancer in the loccer room, loves to humiliate his teammates, and when he cant carry a team to a win as a leader he blames all of them, strait throws them under a bus.

the blazers got hella young talent and should try to find a all star guard with size who isn't a bitchy, egotistical diva. let kobe keep losin in LA. his stocc fell bigtime in these finals. all the tv, internet and radio shows are sayin it. he got exposed as a trade demandin diva and overrated leader. show him a tough double team and he falls apart.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL@thinking Kobe would play with a small-market team like Portland...and LMAO@thinking Kobe's gunna leave behind a roster that made the NBA Finals without its second best player, which also happens to be the second youngest roster in the league. ROF@this thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

portland would be dumb to take him. he's a cancer in the loccer room, loves to humiliate his teammates, and when he cant carry a team to a win as a leader he blames all of them, strait throws them under a bus.

the blazers got hella young talent and should try to find a all star guard with size who isn't a bitchy, egotistical diva. let kobe keep losin in LA. his stocc fell bigtime in these finals. all the tv, internet and radio shows are sayin it. he got exposed as a trade demandin diva and overrated leader. show him a tough double team and he falls apart.

Who's paying you, man? LeBron??

OG Hack Wilson

wow thats a great thought

KOBE on the Blazers = dynasty
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL@thinking Kobe would play with a small-market team like Portland...and LMAO@thinking Kobe's gunna leave behind a roster that made the NBA Finals without its second best player, which also happens to be the second youngest roster in the league. ROF@this thread.

So you're saying he's an attention whorin' diva who ain't about winning first?

All I'm saying is that it will be VERY frustrating for Kobe if they get punked again with Bynum (who you hold sooo high) dominating (lol). And the thing with the Blazers' cap space situation comes in handy...

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

All I'm saying is that it will be VERY frustrating for Kobe if they get punked again with Bynum (who you hold sooo high) dominating (lol). And the thing with the Blazers' cap space situation comes in handy...

No, I'm saying no one wants to live in Portland when they've lived in LA their whole life...LOL. Nobodys getting punked with Bynum...maybe with us tryna pass Gasol off as a starting center, but not with Bynum...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

No, I'm saying no one wants to live in Portland when they've lived in LA their whole life...LOL.

if we wants a ring he'll do it
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

No, I'm saying no one wants to live in Portland when they've lived in LA their whole life...LOL.

Kobe will retire a Laker with AT LEAST 3 more rings under his belt...Mark it.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL there's no way A) Kobe would sign in Portland or B) Portland would sign Kobe. It simply wouldn't happen. Portland will be as much as 30 million under the cap in 09, so theoretically it could happen, but Kevin Pritchard places a very high premium on character (ie not publicly berating team mates, no rape cases, no prima donna attitude, no huge ego, etc) so while his talent is undeniable, its just not a good match from either side. Its not like we'll even need Kobe anyway. Chris Paul is more likely, but that is likely as much out of the question as Kobe because he's probably going to sign a huge extension before he becomes a free agent anyway. Igoudala wouldn't be too bad for a long term option at the 3 though.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 06:04:55 PM by Turf Hitta »

OG Hack Wilson

do the Lakers have a trade for Chris Paul and Tyson Chandler in the works???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL there's no way A) Kobe would sign in Portland or B) Portland would sign Kobe. It simply wouldn't happen. Portland will be as much as 30 million under the cap in 09, so theoretically it could happen, but Kevin Pritchard places a very high premium on character (ie not publicly berating team mates, no rape cases, no prima donna attitude, no huge ego, etc) so while his talent is undeniable, its just not a good match from either side. Its not like we'll even need Kobe anyway. Chris Paul is more likely, but that is likely as much out of the question as Kobe because he's probably going to sign a huge extension before he becomes a free agent anyway. Igoudala wouldn't be too bad for a long term option at the 3 though.

LMAO@thinking Kevin Pritchard wouldn't shit his pants if he had a shot at Kobe...ahahahahahahah. That's like saying the Knicks wouldn't have wanted MJ on their team in the 90s. :stupid:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

No, but they'll have the best starting 5 in the NBA next season. 8)

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
NO I DONT THINK HE'LL GO TO THE BLAZERS
HE'S GONNA CONTINUE LOSING WITH THE LAKERS AS HE HAS BEEN SINCE SHAQ LEFT
EVENTUALLY THE LAKERS MIGHT BRING IN ANOTHER SUPERSTAR THAT WILL LEAD THE TEAM, AND KOBE CAN RIDE HIM TO A CHAMPIONSHIP AND COME UP ON ANOTHER RING. BUT BY THEN HE'LL BE OLD AND WASHED UP AND NIGGAS LIKE CHRIS PAUL AND LEBRON WILL BE RUNNING THE LEAGUE AND KOBE WILL JUST DISAPPEAR DURING GAMES HOLDING ONTO PHIL JACKSONS ARM ASKING HIM WHY THE OTHER TEAM IS BEING SO CLASSLESS WHEN THEY WHOOP THE LAKERS ASS

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'

No, but they'll have the best starting 5 in the NBA next season. 8)

CELTICS STARTING 5 >>> LAKERS STARTING 5
I DON'T THINK BYNUM'S CLUMSY ASS WILL CHANGE THAT