Author Topic: Will Kobe opt out and sign with the Blazers if the Lakers get owned in 2009?  (Read 2566 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^Pau never declined? So You're going to call me an idiot but completely disregard the fact that you got called on your outdated bullshit "evidence" from 3 years ago that is completely irrelevant and thinks Dwight Howard is a PF who is not as good as Gasol? And Gasol actually HAS DECLINED. I can give you evidence that is as recent as game 82 of THIS SEASON to support that. Would you like to see it? Never mind the fact that you claim Gasol is a franchise player but the franchise he came from was always garbage before, during and after he came. Hell of a franchise player. He took the Grizzlies to the first round of the playoffs a whopping ONE TIME. Hell of a franchise player. Hell he wasn't even an adequate sidekick for the player you claim is better than Jordan yet you refer to him as a franchise player. Would you also have me believe that gasol is better than Pippen?

Bryant>Jordan
Gasol>Pippen

This is your brain on drugs.

Jordan & Pippen = 6 rings
Bryant & Gasol = 0 rings

^Crack Wilson status, no joke...Gasol and Kobe have played together for a total of 48 games, fucking genius. Gasol did amazing things for Memphis, getting them to 50 fucking wins! That's a lottery team winning that many games because of Gasol...and how did he decline? What did he do better a couple years back then now? Seriously, all your opinions are based off of hating the Lakers, so just quit while you still can...PeACe

wow 50 fucking wins once. Amazing.

Just for the record he had a 49 wins season too, with Memphis. As an All-Star.

he also had three seasons with less than 30 wins.

Paul Pierce had 2, Kevin Garnett had 2 and Ray Allen had 1 and a 31wins season. So? What's your point?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^^Pau never declined? So You're going to call me an idiot but completely disregard the fact that you got called on your outdated bullshit "evidence" from 3 years ago that is completely irrelevant and thinks Dwight Howard is a PF who is not as good as Gasol? And Gasol actually HAS DECLINED. I can give you evidence that is as recent as game 82 of THIS SEASON to support that. Would you like to see it? Never mind the fact that you claim Gasol is a franchise player but the franchise he came from was always garbage before, during and after he came. Hell of a franchise player. He took the Grizzlies to the first round of the playoffs a whopping ONE TIME. Hell of a franchise player. Hell he wasn't even an adequate sidekick for the player you claim is better than Jordan yet you refer to him as a franchise player. Would you also have me believe that gasol is better than Pippen?

Bryant>Jordan
Gasol>Pippen

This is your brain on drugs.

Jordan & Pippen = 6 rings
Bryant & Gasol = 0 rings

^Crack Wilson status, no joke...Gasol and Kobe have played together for a total of 48 games, fucking genius. Gasol did amazing things for Memphis, getting them to 50 fucking wins! That's a lottery team winning that many games because of Gasol...and how did he decline? What did he do better a couple years back then now? Seriously, all your opinions are based off of hating the Lakers, so just quit while you still can...PeACe

wow 50 fucking wins once. Amazing. I am truly in awe of his one 50 win season. I suppose that puts him in elite company. what was I thinking? And you missed the point of saying Bryant & Gasol have no rings together. I was using skewed evidence just like your faulty ass "evidence" of Pau being an elite player. And I'm not even talking about the Lakers I'm talking about Gasol. I've never liked Gasol even way before he was a Laker so kill yourself.

You're missing the point, haterboy. Leading a lottery team to a 50 win season constitutes that you are amongst the elite players in your position. What don't you get? :stupid: