Author Topic: CROOKED-I IS A BUM  (Read 767 times)

StevenMarkAss

Re: CROOKED-I IS A BUM
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 03:21:51 AM »
Crooked i has some real idiots represnting him at his forums that give him a very bad name.

If he knew this he would FIRE them asap.

I dont go there because of this.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 12:50:41 PM »
Budden Just released his 2nd album Mood Muzik 3. AND ITS FIRE!!! Hes is so nice and gets slept on..I think best rapper alive is an opinion, but i think Spice has valid points, RIGHT NOW..Carter 3 proved Wayne aint the best..Styles P has had the best cd this year so far imo...Buddens was fire too tho...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2008, 03:49:27 PM »
Budden Just released his 2nd album Mood Muzik 3. AND ITS FIRE!!! Hes is so nice and gets slept on..I think best rapper alive is an opinion, but i think Spice has valid points, RIGHT NOW..Carter 3 proved Wayne aint the best..Styles P has had the best cd this year so far imo...Buddens was fire too tho...
im not gonna front on buddens but to me he's far from the best alive...

Matty

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2008, 04:59:50 PM »
crooked i is easily one of the best mcs out. i wish he would get his business together and get some big money behind his stuff/drop an independant album asap - cause he got serious talent. he aint ever bringing out an album otherwise, we'll hear detox first :'(

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 10:58:28 AM »
crooked i is easily one of the best mcs out. i wish he would get his business together and get some big money behind his stuff/drop an independant album asap - cause he got serious talent. he aint ever bringing out an album otherwise, we'll hear detox first :'(

i hope he drops so much..

The Best of 3 Worlds