Author Topic: Souljah Boy Responds to Ice-T  (Read 1237 times)

G-Funk

Re: Souljah Boy Responds to Ice-T
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 07:33:52 PM »
why are most of his supporters lil youngsterz in middle school?

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 07:35:51 PM »
why are most of his supporters lil youngsterz in middle school?
and i bet most of his supporters dont evn know who Ice-T iz and how big of an impact he made

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »
Soulja boy needs to pick up a new hustle cuz i see new J-Kwon in the works...Ice T got work for days...BTW Soulja can still eat a dick..lol

midwestryder

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 08:38:01 PM »
he has a point..ice t needs to retire his ass..he has no biz beefin with lil kids...that was a bitch move from him ..and he knows it...no one wants to hear that shit ... i damn sure aint buyin no ice t album anytime soon unless crooked i ghosts writes for his old ass..dissin solja boy is stoopin too low..on all accounts..most this cats who gripe are just lame ....hiphop industry is cut throat ..u have to fuck with the best of em or else u start bitchin like ice..its some real shit mayne..if lil wayne can sell 1milion units in 1 week .thats some reaaaaaaaaaaaal ass shit...so unless ice t is tryin to push them numbers...as a vet he needs to fall back and shut the fuck up..unless

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)
see you are totally wrong . ice t as vet needs to step up & check these fucking yougnster s like you . ice t still makes better music then any new school rapper today . ice t  is not bitching . ice t is standing up & not taking this garabage or wackjass new genreation rap . the new generation has messed up hip hop & rap . know it is time for the originators of hip hop to take hip hop back & fix it because anything before 1997 is better then anything today at all. alos lii wayne is part o  the problem  . lil wayne & hot boys ruined hip hop with their bling bling crap.,no ,most these cats that gripe are rgith & should be listen to youngster because they know better then you & your whole generation.the hip hop history is not cut throat . the new school fans are lazy & cheap . they rather steal & bootlegg an album then pay for it & that is problem today. if you don't have the money for it then you don't need it that much. stop bootlegging & stop stealing the music & start puting money back intop hip hop .

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 10:35:18 PM »
Soulja Boy > Ice T
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Young Old Head

Cash Money Blood Gang

papa-smurf

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 12:09:26 AM »
man i dont like soulja boy music,i think its wack,But at the end of the day i like the fact that he a young black brother getting money.if niggas dont like it just dont buy it,obviously somebody like it because they boght it and thats who he make music for,not for niggas like me.soulja boy keep doing yo thang.he did get on ice t,he destroyed ice t,i like ice but ice was wrong for that,

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 12:16:02 AM »
lol srry i cant stand watchin the fukin video to close to his fukin ugly face. oh yeah he's got his ''homies'' behind him right ....arent they supposed to be in school anyways ? . go wait for your mommy to pick u up .

why he laughin bout ice t's age?

being a 16 year old boy is more laugable ....

he was born in new jersey?

it aint bout were ur born its bout were u been raised /were u @

who the fuck is ice t?

a jewel to not only the west coast but hip hop period. the legend

if u dont kno that who the fuck do u listen to? if u dont kno the history of hip hop dont make hip hop.

first of all ima southern nigga and i know my hip hop shit..prolly know more than anybody on this board..kuz i been around the shit all my life..from uncles bein bodyguards wit niggas from krs one to got damn me luke...

ice t will always be a gimmick...

why should Soulja boy learn history of a nigga who has more holes in his story than the american government does..

check ya facts...

ice t of all people shouldnt have no say so in shit about this nigga on the cool..

kuz one the way ice t came in the game is crazy as hell.. the nigga couldnt make it in the east.. he was trash and corny and couldnt even get signed..

when scholly d came out wit psk in 86.. the 4 yrs of bullshit ice was makin at the time..ended.. he took what schoolly d made n ran with it to the west worked on it..n came back out ran to sire.. lied to the execs..they kept askin him for a demo...he didnt even have any songs when he talked to the record company he just made it up, and they bought it...

the whole bubble gum dance shit he put out for 4yrs... seem to no longer exist to his new fans..real niggas know who ice was before schoolly d's first album dropped..

then like soulja boy .. ll came out young hungry nigga he blew up over nite...ice wanna get salty on some he felt like LL was being soft making love songs & a rapper isn't supposed to do that is what he felt...

jealous... n shit..

he did that.. got his ass destroyed by the love song maker...lol..

he got quiet for a good yr..then he came out n changed his reason for what happen wit ll.. tombout he wanted to get his attention and wanted him to quit makin party raps and wanted him to be more political...

Ice T also spoke on NWA saying that NWA released clean albums back in the day & he called them sellouts because of that. Ice T said he never released a clean album cause he didn't want kids to listen to his music...

like he jus some type of hard ass mc...  when he made plenty of clean albums.. and u can hear most of em on youtube..shit in the 80s..

on some gusto belivin his gimmick shit..

Tracy is phony always been...  if u look at it..he dissed l.l for makin party records n love songs.. when he started off doin it... he dissed cops.. make a livin playin a cop.. wanted to be political.. but he a self proclaimed pimp...

come on now...  and niggas like  soulja boy or anybody suppose to respect him hip hop wise.. yeah soulja respect em kuz he is his elder...but come on folk.. fuck ice t..

I RESPECT SOULJA BOY FOR STAYIN TRUE TO WHAT HE DO..AND NOT CHANGIN FOR NONE OF THESE NIGGAS... HE HAD 500,000 FANS BEFORE HE EVEN HAD A DEAL ON FUCKIN YOUTUBE..

so what if he make the type of music he makes..nigga came from nothin and made so his momma aint gotta work nomore.....

and  if soulja really did a background check..he could expose ice t for the hip hop hypocrite he is..

and everything i said came from my uncle who useta fuck wit ice t when he first came to cali n who was one of the og harlem 30s...when they useta be godfathers... useta trip me out about the shit... said ice was a square..but he was bringin bread to the set..so..it was all good..

hip hop was all party raps when it started..before lyricism came to play..wasnt no fuckin lyricism when coke la rock or busy b was doin that bob bo bob dang dang dang shit....all the mc did was get to people move while the dj got music goin..

same bullshit soulja boy doin now.. was gettin played n shit before moe dee nem came in the picture..

when kool moe dee..nem came along.. my uncles useta say the hip hop dead shit was gettin said then and they was sayin it as well.....when moe dee, krs nem came in the picture wit the shit talkin..

hip hop aint messed up..its in the same position.. it was in the 80s..

everybody wanna point the blame at somebody.. when no fingers should be pointed ..when its betta than ever.. hip hop will die when they stop playin rap music regardless if its ice cube or soulja boy period across the nation...

until then shut the fuck up wit that dead bullshit..how is it dead with niggas still makin money.. niggas jus mad they favorite mc hustle is fucked up... if u dont like the shit bein played..buy download ya favorite shit..and jam that shit ...quit worryin bout other niggas..

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 01:13:57 AM »
lol srry i cant stand watchin the fukin video to close to his fukin ugly face. oh yeah he's got his ''homies'' behind him right ....arent they supposed to be in school anyways ? . go wait for your mommy to pick u up .

who the fuck is ice t?

if u dont kno that who the fuck do u listen to? if u dont kno the history of hip hop dont make hip hop.

first of all ima southern nigga and i know my hip hop shit..prolly know more than anybody on this board..kuz i been around the shit all my life..from uncles bein bodyguards wit niggas from krs one to got damn me luke...

why should Soulja boy learn history of a nigga who has more holes in his story than the american government does..

check ya facts...

ice t of all people shouldnt have no say so in shit about this nigga on the cool..

kuz one the way ice t came in the game is crazy as hell.. the nigga couldnt make it in the east.. he was trash and corny and couldnt even get signed..

when scholly d came out wit psk in 86.. the 4 yrs of bullshit ice was makin at the time..ended.. he took what schoolly d made n ran with it to the west worked on it..n came back out ran to sire.. lied to the execs..they kept askin him for a demo...he didnt even have any songs when he talked to the record company he just made it up, and they bought it...

the whole bubble gum dance shit he put out for 4yrs... seem to no longer exist to his new fans..real niggas know who ice was before schoolly d's first album dropped..

then like soulja boy .. ll came out young hungry nigga he blew up over nite...ice wanna get salty on some he felt like LL was being soft making love songs & a rapper isn't supposed to do that is what he felt...

jealous... n shit..

he got quiet for a good yr..then he came out n changed his reason for what happen wit ll.. tombout he wanted to get his attention and wanted him to quit makin party raps and wanted him to be more political...

Ice T also spoke on NWA saying that NWA released clean albums back in the day & he called them sellouts because of that. Ice T said he never released a clean album cause he didn't want kids to listen to his music...

like he jus some type of hard ass mc...  when he made plenty of clean albums.. and u can hear most of em on youtube..shit in the 80s..

Tracy is phony always been...  if u look at it..he dissed l.l for makin party records n love songs.. when he started off doin it... he dissed cops.. make a livin playin a cop.. wanted to be political.. but he a self proclaimed pimp...

come on now...  and niggas like  soulja boy or anybody suppose to respect him hip hop wise.. yeah soulja respect em kuz he is his elder...but come on folk.. fuck ice t..

I RESPECT SOULJA BOY FOR STAYIN TRUE TO WHAT HE DO..AND NOT CHANGIN FOR NONE OF THESE NIGGAS... HE HAD 500,000 FANS BEFORE HE EVEN HAD A DEAL ON FUCKIN YOUTUBE..

so what if he make the type of music he makes..nigga came from nothin and made so his momma aint gotta work nomore.....

and  if soulja really did a background check..he could expose ice t for the hip hop hypocrite he is..

and everything i said came from my uncle who useta fuck wit ice t when he first came to cali n who was one of the og harlem 30s...when they useta be godfathers... useta trip me out about the shit... said ice was a square..but he was bringin bread to the set..so..it was all good..

hip hop was all party raps when it started..before lyricism came to play..wasnt no fuckin lyricism when coke la rock or busy b was doin that bob bo bob dang dang dang shit....all the mc did was get to people move while the dj got music goin..

same bullshit soulja boy doin now.. was gettin played n shit before moe dee nem came in the picture..

when kool moe dee..nem came along.. my uncles useta say the hip hop dead shit was gettin said then and they was sayin it as well.....when moe dee, krs nem came in the picture wit the shit talkin..

everybody wanna point the blame at somebody.. when no fingers should be pointed ..when its betta than ever.. hip hop will die when they stop playin rap music regardless if its ice cube or soulja boy period across the nation...

until then shut the fuck up wit that dead bullshit..how is it dead with niggas still makin money.. niggas jus mad they favorite mc hustle is fucked up... if u dont like the shit bein played..buy download ya favorite shit..and jam that shit ...quit worryin bout other niggas..

Chuuuch! These little boys on here don't know the real on fake ass Ice- T. No respect from me whatsoever. Plus he was wack also. Soulja Boy > Ice- T
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 01:27:18 AM »
the first 4:30 mins was sad as hell and extremely ignorant; soulja boy needs to come down to earth by gettin an ass beatin and smh at those 2 yes men behind him just laughin at this shit

after 4:30 soulja boy does get a lil smart and ice-t should be happy to see someone who was once struggling make a new and improved life for himself without having to break the law.

WORD.

I BET HALF OF YALL RIDING FOR ICE T IN THIS THREAD NEVER EVEN LISTENED A WHOLE ALBUM OF HIS...

NO MATTER WHAT REP SOULJAH BOY HAS, HE SPEAKING REAL SHIT IN THIS VID AFTER HE GETS THE SHITTALKING OUTTA THE WAY....

D-Stress

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 04:52:38 AM »
'What kind of name is Ice-T anyway?' Ha coming from the the guy called Souljah Boy. Thats really original.

Fuck Souljah boy. Ice-T is right.

but soulja boy is right too.thats a wack move from ice-t

D~Nice

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 08:34:15 AM »
I personally do not like his music, but he found a lane and people buy his shit. Nothing more, nothing less. I have seen many acts like him before. If he can flip it into a career so be it.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 08:43:38 AM »

who the fuck is ice t?

check ya facts...

jealous... n shit..

Type a fucking essay on it why don't ya. Noones got time to read all that. So what if he had fans before he got a deal. I can come up with crazy dances and yell all over a beat and distribute music on every networking/media website on the internet too.

Soopahigh

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 09:03:21 AM »
I personally do not like his music, but he found a lane and people buy his shit. Nothing more, nothing less. I have seen many acts like him before. If he can flip it into a career so be it.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 09:05:38 AM »
'What kind of name is Ice-T anyway?' Ha coming from the the guy called Souljah Boy. Thats really original.

Fuck Souljah boy. Ice-T is right.

but soulja boy is right too.thats a wack move from ice-t

yeah that was sum bitch made hating ass shit from Ice T - real talk he lost my respect for that shit