Author Topic: Spider Loc - Lean On Me (Feat. Kartoon) **YOUNG BUCK DISS**  (Read 1483 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Spider Loc - Lean On Me (Feat. Kartoon) **YOUNG BUCK DISS**
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2008, 01:39:12 PM »
Its nice the way he broke that down. But how do you 50 dont holler at the nigga? They not on the mic or on camera all day. Why does 50 need protection out west when 50 is on business when hes out west not going to the hood. That doesnt make much sense.

When you're putting yourself on songs instead of actually recording with the artists (see "I like the way you do it"), you know you're a fringe, and I use that word loosely in this case, associate of a group.

Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time 50 mentioned Spider in any interviews about him dropping an album. I think the last time I remember 50 even acknowledging Spider existed was when Spider dropped a mix tape with Whoo Kid a couple years ago.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »
They mentioned him right before buck said fuck gunit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2008, 03:40:05 PM »
He ain't marketed and promoted thats why there is so much hate. Fans do this all the time if the nigga aint got no video or he aint butt rubbing Snoop,Dre, or Game he aint shit till he make a video and one of the dudes yall tea bag give him props yall dont like them. Niggaz could never fuck with a dude on the come up he gots to have a video or be co signed. Like i said the only true haters are these game fans. Even 211 is hard and yall niggaz dont talk about him cause he aint cosigned by the big 3. Young Hootie the same thing. Its a gang of rappers who been down and aint dropped albums it took hell rell 3 or 4 year,roccett and 211  been down for a minute,jim jones was down far a while before he put out albums. How long Juice been down? i aint heard shit bout him lol.  Does wackwallsteet even have a deal? why havent they put anybody out except game? why doesnt he sign any established rappers? He had tecniec and eastwood they left lol. Its amazing how you niggaz just bypass all the weird stuff game be doing and still ride with him. Its funny how you niggaz need to come in and write on the topics about spider everytime theres 1 presented. I would never post in a game topic cause he aint my cup of tea,i aint trying to stress how fake he is and all the weird shit he do i keep it moving cause its a waste of time.If he all wack like yall saying why take the time to even post on the nigga? Does it really make sense?

Big difference between 211, Roccett, Juice, Young Hootie, and Spider is that 211, Roccett, Juice, and Young Hootie are talented and Spider loc is not. Has nothing to do with Spider being marketed, promoted, etc. Most of Spider's catalogue is trash save for a couple songs like "California" w/50 Cent and "Blutiful World"...and even with that, he's had to officially release "Blutiful World" several times on his albums to make up for the fact he ain't that talented. It's no secret the only reason 50 "signed" him to G-Unit is for protection when he's in California. Spider is showing way too much loyalty to someone who barely recognizes he exists.

Spider is best described by these two Young Jeezy Bars from "Stay Strapped":

No loyalty - jumped clique to clique
He's a rappin' prostitute - he jumps dick to dick

You will be now labeled a Game fan for that response but that was some real talk you just put on there.  ;D

Exaaaactly

This nigga is EXACTLY like Soulja Boy. Is garbage, does garbage music but tryna justify it by saying that he has money, and in Spiders case, that all the niggas here are riding Game. Haha u a fucking joke.

Fuck outta here. This nigga expecting everybody to like him when his GARBAGE. Why are you comparing him with Game?

Game has talent, Spider does not. Basically what u tryna do is make everybody hate Game and like Spider right? lmao get the fuck outta here you u a joke.

Why are you saying Wackwall? Isnt that the same shit ure accusing us of? Ure saying we riding Games dick but its you who riding Spiders dick u faggot.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:43:51 PM by Black Gloves »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2008, 05:17:26 PM »
He ain't marketed and promoted thats why there is so much hate. Fans do this all the time if the nigga aint got no video or he aint butt rubbing Snoop,Dre, or Game he aint shit till he make a video and one of the dudes yall tea bag give him props yall dont like them. Niggaz could never fuck with a dude on the come up he gots to have a video or be co signed. Like i said the only true haters are these game fans. Even 211 is hard and yall niggaz dont talk about him cause he aint cosigned by the big 3. Young Hootie the same thing. Its a gang of rappers who been down and aint dropped albums it took hell rell 3 or 4 year,roccett and 211  been down for a minute,jim jones was down far a while before he put out albums. How long Juice been down? i aint heard shit bout him lol.  Does wackwallsteet even have a deal? why havent they put anybody out except game? why doesnt he sign any established rappers? He had tecniec and eastwood they left lol. Its amazing how you niggaz just bypass all the weird stuff game be doing and still ride with him. Its funny how you niggaz need to come in and write on the topics about spider everytime theres 1 presented. I would never post in a game topic cause he aint my cup of tea,i aint trying to stress how fake he is and all the weird shit he do i keep it moving cause its a waste of time.If he all wack like yall saying why take the time to even post on the nigga? Does it really make sense?

Big difference between 211, Roccett, Juice, Young Hootie, and Spider is that 211, Roccett, Juice, and Young Hootie are talented and Spider loc is not. Has nothing to do with Spider being marketed, promoted, etc. Most of Spider's catalogue is trash save for a couple songs like "California" w/50 Cent and "Blutiful World"...and even with that, he's had to officially release "Blutiful World" several times on his albums to make up for the fact he ain't that talented. It's no secret the only reason 50 "signed" him to G-Unit is for protection when he's in California. Spider is showing way too much loyalty to someone who barely recognizes he exists.

You will be now labeled a Game fan for that response but that was some real talk you just put on there.  ;D

Exaaaactly

This nigga is EXACTLY like Soulja Boy. Is garbage, does garbage music but tryna justify it by saying that he has money, and in Spiders case, that all the niggas here are riding Game. Haha u a fucking joke.

Fuck outta here. This nigga expecting everybody to like him when his GARBAGE. Why are you comparing him with Game?

Game has talent, Spider does not. Basically what u tryna do is make everybody hate Game and like Spider right? lmao get the fuck outta here you u a joke.

Why are you saying Wackwall? Isnt that the same shit ure accusing us of? Ure saying we riding Games dick but its you who riding Spiders dick u faggot.

You up here responding to all my post your riding my dick faggot. Get off my dick hoe ass nigga. If he got talent y 50 made all the hits on his first album? Y cant he do hooks? Y he got to name drop in every line nothin to talk about in it imaginary gangbanging backround huh? Y he always looking 4 support from other artist? Its kind of dude got a ghostwriter dummy. Get your shit right berfore u come with that homo shit. But then again i expect that type of behavior from a hoe like u.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Black Gloves

« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2008, 07:07:51 PM »

Exaaaactly

You up here responding to all my post your riding my dick faggot. Get off my dick hoe ass nigga. If he got talent y 50 made all the hits on his first album? Y cant he do hooks? Y he got to name drop in every line nothin to talk about in it imaginary gangbanging backround huh? Y he always looking 4 support from other artist? Its kind of dude got a ghostwriter dummy. Get your shit right berfore u come with that homo shit. But then again i expect that type of behavior from a hoe like u.

Haha exactly u stay proving my point. So 50 wrote his song when Spider or u wasnt around? How u know that? lmao u just exposing yourself.

lmao see what i mean.

This is what this cum bucket ass nigga said

He said that everybody that dont like Spider is a Game dickrider

So now what does that make u since u dont like Game??

Hahahahahhaha these Spider Loc workers are just as dumb as him.

I still see people quoting the line: "You the reason niggaz push mute when they play madden"...Nobody quoting Spider Loc thats for sure hahahaha.

Game is more talented than Spider Loc. 50 dont even fuck with Spider u said  yourself tht he hasnt been promoted, lmao 50 kow Game is a talented rapper he said it himself.

The only thing 50 said about Spider was: "When he has a hot record then ask me about Spider Loc..See what these niggas askin me about"

hahahahah go to sleep with your Spider Loc pillow nigga. Spider ure workers aint gonna do shit here. Nobody like you.

lmao this nigga talking about "why cant Game do a hook"

nigga why cant Spider come up with 1 good line?? lmao let a lone a hook.

Spider barely does his own hooks, he uses that other nigga from Blutiworld World.

LMAO these Spider Loc workers are blind.

I just dont understand how this turned into a Game discussion though ::) 8) ;D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 07:11:12 PM by Black Gloves »

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2008, 07:20:43 PM »
KARTOON is a beast on this shit. tight beat also

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2008, 04:49:06 AM »

Exaaaactly

Haha exactly u stay proving my point. So 50 wrote his song when Spider or u wasnt around? How u know that? lmao u just exposing yourself.

lmao see what i mean.

This is what this cum bucket ass nigga said

He said that everybody that dont like Spider is a Game dickrider

So now what does that make u since u dont like Game??

Hahahahahhaha these Spider Loc workers are just as dumb as him.

I still see people quoting the line: "You the reason niggaz push mute when they play madden"...Nobody quoting Spider Loc thats for sure hahahaha.

Game is more talented than Spider Loc. 50 dont even fuck with Spider u said  yourself tht he hasnt been promoted, lmao 50 kow Game is a talented rapper he said it himself.

The only thing 50 said about Spider was: "When he has a hot record then ask me about Spider Loc..See what these niggas askin me about"

hahahahah go to sleep with your Spider Loc pillow nigga. Spider ure workers aint gonna do shit here. Nobody like you.

lmao this nigga talking about "why cant Game do a hook"

nigga why cant Spider come up with 1 good line?? lmao let a lone a hook.

Spider barely does his own hooks, he uses that other nigga from Blutiworld World.

LMAO these Spider Loc workers are blind.

I just dont understand how this turned into a Game discussion though ::) 8) ;D
I aint got all this kind of time to talk back n forth with a boy that's probably 14 or 15. If u knew music u would know the hooks on the 1st album were 50s hooks. Just like he was trying to be 50 on the stripclub song. Spider does well over half of his hooks u don't listen to spider so y even speak on what he does and what doesn't in his music? Game was only promoted cause it was dre,jimmy,and 50. Spider is just signed to 50. Like I said before the only game fans I see is on the net but never like this. I won't be responding to any more of your posts on this topic. Suck it easy and don't forget the left nut.