Author Topic: What West Coast ALBUMS u anticipatin' the most in '08??  (Read 831 times)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: What West Coast ALBUMS u anticipatin' the most in '08??
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 02:03:22 AM »
IF 40 GLOCC DROP ALBUM WILL DO VERY BIG GOODS  8)

Mietek23

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 04:15:38 AM »
Tha Realest - Witness Tha Realest
Crooked I - B.O.S.S.
Lil' Eazy - The Prince Of Compton
Ice Cube - Raw Footage
Daz Dillinger - Only On The Left Side
Tha Dogg Pound - 100 Wayz
Kurupt - G-Boy Status
Glasses Malone - The Beach Cruiser
Spice 1 - Home Street Home
The Regime - The Regime Dragon Gang
Yukmouth - West Coast Don
Eastwood
Live Wire - Self & Direct
Wack Deuce - Worldwide Mobbin'
Western Union
Warzone
Kam - The Self & Kind
Nutt-So - The Legacy
Big Syke - Black Thunder
Mc Eiht

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2008, 04:28:35 AM »
Crooked I - B.O.S.S.
Ice Cube - Raw Footage
Kurupt - G-Boy Status
Eastwood
Western Union
Warzone
Kam - The Self & Kind
Nutt-So - The Legacy
Big Syke - Black Thunder
Mc Eiht

lol @ u checkin for The Fakest. That nigga is fucked up in the head duke

Mietek23

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2008, 04:58:34 AM »
Crooked I - B.O.S.S.
Ice Cube - Raw Footage
Kurupt - G-Boy Status
Eastwood
Western Union
Warzone
Kam - The Self & Kind
Nutt-So - The Legacy
Big Syke - Black Thunder
Mc Eiht

So what?! I have the right if I want to plus I like dude's music - he got some nice tracks and his album could be an underground classic if it drops with the features from Fat Joe, WC, Crooked I, Yukmouth, C-Bo, Dru Down, B-Legit, Richie Rich, Devin Tha Dude, Outlawz, Swoop G, J. Valentine, Nutt-So, Aaron Hall, Val Young, Ray J, Jamie Foxx and production from Scott Storch, DJ Khalil, Street Runer, Mark Sparks, Bosko and others... So as you see most of the features are WEST COAST so that's why I'm looking forward to hear this album!

I know what's your point of view bro cuz it's always the same - "Tha Realest is a fake ass Tupac bla bla bla" all the time but seriously dude:

I don't know Tha Realest personally and neither do you or most of the people that talk all this shit about him and my point of view is like this:

If some of the closest 'Pac homies like Outlawz, Richie Rich, Dru Down, Nutt-So, Spice 1 and others - the people that knew Tupac, knew his character and his personality DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM with Tha Realest and they acctually like him and record song with him that WHY SHOULD I HATED HIM? I'm a die hard Tupac fan just like y'all are but I DIDN'T KNOW THE MAN PERSONALLY so I can't judge another man saying he's a fake ass 'Pac if 'Pacs actual friends and homies don't have a problem with dude's tattoos, flow and all the other shit...FEEL ME?!

Just my opinion and my standpoint bro - U don't like Tha Realest?! THAT'S FINE - I don't have a problem with that but I don't have nothing against the man and I'll be waiting for "Witness Tha Realest" to drop since it's a WEST COAST album with WEST COAST guests and production on it recordered by an artist that's been reppin' the WEST COAST to the fullest for a past couple of years... PEACE

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2008, 05:15:23 AM »
Crooked I - B.O.S.S.
Ice Cube - Raw Footage
Kurupt - G-Boy Status
Eastwood
Western Union
Warzone
Kam - The Self & Kind
Nutt-So - The Legacy
Big Syke - Black Thunder
Mc Eiht

So what?! I have the right if I want to plus I like dude's music - he got some nice tracks and his album could be an underground classic if it drops with the features from Fat Joe, WC, Crooked I, Yukmouth, C-Bo, Dru Down, B-Legit, Richie Rich, Devin Tha Dude, Outlawz, Swoop G, J. Valentine, Nutt-So, Aaron Hall, Val Young, Ray J, Jamie Foxx and production from Scott Storch, DJ Khalil, Street Runer, Mark Sparks, Bosko and others... So as you see most of the features are WEST COAST so that's why I'm looking forward to hear this album!

I know what's your point of view bro cuz it's always the same - "Tha Realest is a fake ass Tupac bla bla bla" all the time but seriously dude:

I don't know Tha Realest personally and neither do you or most of the people that talk all this shit about him and my point of view is like this:

If some of the closest 'Pac homies like Outlawz, Richie Rich, Dru Down, Nutt-So, Spice 1 and others - the people that knew Tupac, knew his character and his personality DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM with Tha Realest and they acctually like him and record song with him that WHY SHOULD I HATED HIM? I'm a die hard Tupac fan just like y'all are but I DIDN'T KNOW THE MAN PERSONALLY so I can't judge another man saying he's a fake ass 'Pac if 'Pacs actual friends and homies don't have a problem with dude's tattoos, flow and all the other shit...FEEL ME?!

Just my opinion and my standpoint bro - U don't like Tha Realest?! THAT'S FINE - I don't have a problem with that but I don't have nothing against the man and I'll be waiting for "Witness Tha Realest" to drop since it's a WEST COAST album with WEST COAST guests and production on it recordered by an artist that's been reppin' the WEST COAST to the fullest for a past couple of years... PEACE

i dont give a fuck if they dont have a problem with him, i do. They probably do have problems with it just cuz they havent said it on Youtube or whateva doesnt mean they doesnt have problems with it. Like you said. We dont know them. So how can u say that they dont have a problem with it just cuz they do some tracks with him? They probably think hes mentaliy retarded and tryna make him happy.

I cant respect no dude tryna take another mans WHOLE personality, laugh, looks, i mean god damn.

This dude is a joke and i dont understand how he can look at himself in the mirror duke.

Plus the nigga is a wack rapper and thats a fact. He tryna sound like Pac.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2008, 06:14:47 AM »

If some of the closest 'Pac homies like Outlawz, Richie Rich, Dru Down, Nutt-So, Spice 1 and others - the people that knew Tupac, knew his character and his personality DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM with Tha Realest and they acctually like him and record song with him that WHY SHOULD I HATED HIM?
https://www.youtube.com/v/JmlEhugn6Zo
Is this an outlaw or not?

Mietek23

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2008, 07:06:58 AM »

If some of the closest 'Pac homies like Outlawz, Richie Rich, Dru Down, Nutt-So, Spice 1 and others - the people that knew Tupac, knew his character and his personality DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM with Tha Realest and they acctually like him and record song with him that WHY SHOULD I HATED HIM?

Man, this video is old as fuck and this issue was discussed a million times... it's from 03 and Young Noble wasen't even talking about Tha Realest since he though is was Krazy from No Limit who recordered this song. This so-called 'beef' between Tha Realest and Young Noble was squashed the very next day since Wack Deuce, the Outlaw-affiliate who's close friends with Tha Realest and record many songs with him called the Outlawz and discuss the situation... ever since then Tha Realest and member of the Outlawz like Napoleon, E.D.I. and Hussein Fatal did songs together.

I recomend y'all to go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vintagemusik/2008/02/09/friday-night-lights and listen to a EDI interview where he was asked about Tha Realest and he said himself that he don't have a problem with dude and that he didn't sound like 'Pac on the song he recordered with him cause if he did EDI wouldn't even record with him...

Like I said - if dude like EDI who's not even a friend but a member of 'Pacs family and he don't have a problem with Tha Realest and actually record with him than why should I hate him?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 07:09:37 AM by YoungThug23 »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2008, 08:24:08 AM »

Man, this video is old as fuck and this issue was discussed a million times... it's from 03 and Young Noble wasen't even talking about Tha Realest since he though is was Krazy from No Limit who recordered this song. This so-called 'beef' between Tha Realest and Young Noble was squashed the very next day since Wack Deuce, the Outlaw-affiliate who's close friends with Tha Realest and record many songs with him called the Outlawz and discuss the situation... ever since then Tha Realest and member of the Outlawz like Napoleon, E.D.I. and Hussein Fatal did songs together.

I recomend y'all to go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vintagemusik/2008/02/09/friday-night-lights and listen to a EDI interview where he was asked about Tha Realest and he said himself that he don't have a problem with dude and that he didn't sound like 'Pac on the song he recordered with him cause if he did EDI wouldn't even record with him...

Like I said - if dude like EDI who's not even a friend but a member of 'Pacs family and he don't have a problem with Tha Realest and actually record with him than why should I hate him?

can sum1 up the trak with edi please?

Mietek23

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2008, 09:01:24 AM »
^^^The track with EDI remains unreleased and will be featured on "Witness Tha Realest" which is shelved to drop sometime in '08 on Team Dime Entertainment - that's Mike Bibby label

Mietek23

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »
Here are the tracks fro Tha Realest and Napoleon if someone's interested...

Tha Realest feat. G Twin & Napoleon - "Got Me On One"

LINK: http://www.zshare.net/audio/1403684572b86b7d/

Tha Realest feat. Kola Loc from Doggy's Angels and Napoleon - "Never Leave Me Alone"

LINK: http://www.zshare.net/audio/1403700176a04e9b/