Author Topic: (Audio) T.I. - A Better Day  (Read 301 times)

Blood$

Re: (Audio) T.I. - A Better Day
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 06:30:58 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 06:39:36 AM »
by the way y'all, "No Matter What" video debuting this Friday!
dope news....hey  you didn't tell us he was shootin' it in atlanta !!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 07:52:00 AM »
^i didnt even know homie
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 10:13:25 AM »
“A Better Day,” the rumored second single from T.I.’s “Paper Trail,” has been leaked, according to aceshowbiz. The unconfirmed single began streaming the Internet a few days ago and started speculation about whether the track would even be included on the album.
Conflicting reports are citing either “A Better Day” or “On Top Of The World” featuring Kanye West as the actual second single from the highly anticipated album.
The first single, “No Matter What,” was first released on April 29 via T.I.’s website. It wasn’t until May 9 that the single hit iTunes. The accompanying video is scheduled to premiere on June 27 on FNMTV.
Originally scheduled to hit stores on August 12, the release of “Paper Trail” has reportedly been pushed back to September 12. At press time, there had been no comments on the leak or the delay of Tip’s album.

http://yoraps.com/news1.php?subactio...t_from=&ucat=1&

I still don't believe this is the 2nd single nor a track from the album at all; it sounds unmixed to me. Plus "No Matter What" is already his "substance" single no way anything but a club banger will be released as the 2nd single. I never read that "A Better Day" was going to be the 2nd single; as a matter of fact through multiple articles, TI has revealed like 10-11 of the tracks names and none of them were "a better day."

The actual conflict about the 2nd single was "on top of the world" or "what's up, what's happening."

Can't wait for the "No Matter What" video!

It hasnt been pushed back to September 12, its September 2 (check out his myspace and official website).

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 10:32:34 AM »
It's simple: A Better Day= It's Ok. You can check that in The Vault, it's listed as a T.I. vs. T.I.P. leftover, I remember that because I listed it.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 10:48:25 AM »
It's simple: A Better Day= It's Ok. You can check that in The Vault, it's listed as a T.I. vs. T.I.P. leftover, I remember that because I listed it.
im feelin the song more and more but I am also pretty sure its a leftover (although I dont remember him talking bout this one, what source did u use to list it in vault as TI VS TIP leftover?)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 11:58:20 AM »
^Scott Storch's "ITS OK" most likely that one, i feel that, props.