Author Topic: Tha Masquerade  (Read 480 times)

themovie

Re: Tha Masquerade
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2002, 11:31:31 PM »

Wyclef's time is over, and this album has been a HUGE bomb...and dont tell me about "sales dont matter", cos they do when you're a commercial artist like Wyclef.

AH AH AH !

FUGEES "The Score"  22 million records sold

Do u think he's in bankrupt ? ? ?
Wyclef is rich as fuck
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2002, 05:44:49 AM »

AH AH AH !

FUGEES "The Score"  22 million records sold

Do u think he's in bankrupt ? ? ?
Wyclef is rich as fuck

Um..Sunshine--I thought we were talking about Masquerade..not an album damned near a decade old that pushed units cos of Lauryns appeal.  When you figure out what you're actually arguing holla back..cos I dont have time for this.

<<ok because he's sampling ( like any other artists) and doing some commercials , that makes him commercial, well i guest kobe is commercial, just like any other artist who makes some ad for clothes in the source, man doing commercials ain't makin you commercial..  >>

Yes...Doing commercials begging for mainstream acceptance and doing cheesy covers of nonrap/white artists in an attempt to sell more units does make you commercial.  Very good.   ;D ::)
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

themovie

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2002, 08:53:35 AM »

Um..Sunshine--I thought we were talking about Masquerade..not an album damned near a decade old that pushed units cos of Lauryns appeal.  When you figure out what you're actually arguing holla back..cos I dont have time for this.

<<ok because he's sampling ( like any other artists) and doing some commercials , that makes him commercial, well i guest kobe is commercial, just like any other artist who makes some ad for clothes in the source, man doing commercials ain't makin you commercial..  >>

Yes...Doing commercials begging for mainstream acceptance and doing cheesy covers of nonrap/white artists in an attempt to sell more units does make you commercial.  Very good.   ;D ::)

KING SUGE