Author Topic: your fantasy basketball team - Active players only  (Read 260 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: your fantasy basketball team - Active players only
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 11:37:28 PM »
lol at the people who put Ray Allen.
dude is overrated.

he just won a championship and was the most consistant player in the Finals...oh and he's a veteran not some new jack.

I will admit, yes he was great in the Finals, but until that point, he was pretty non-existent.
lol at winning a championship though. you can thank Garnett, Pierce, Rondo, and Perkins, oh and the refs. haha

LOL @ the refs comment, like LA didn't get ref treatment at home either.

We didn't. LOL. You got favored in our house too. That was the most awkward shit, too. After the Game 2 officiating catashtrophe, I was almost SURE we'd get all the calls in our favor in the next 3 games...nope.

Johnny B

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 09:32:37 PM »
lol at the people who put Ray Allen.
dude is overrated.

he just won a championship and was the most consistant player in the Finals...oh and he's a veteran not some new jack.

I will admit, yes he was great in the Finals, but until that point, he was pretty non-existent.
lol at winning a championship though. you can thank Garnett, Pierce, Rondo, and Perkins, oh and the refs. haha

LOL @ the refs comment, like LA didn't get ref treatment at home either.

We didn't. LOL. You got favored in our house too. That was the most awkward shit, too. After the Game 2 officiating catashtrophe, I was almost SURE we'd get all the calls in our favor in the next 3 games...nope.

that was the same exact thing I was thinking too, but NOPE.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 12:58:42 AM »
My team of 13 (that's how many Yahoo allows in their public leagues) would look like this

PG: Chris Paul; Steve Nash; Deron Williams
SG: Kobe Bryant; Kevin Martin
SF: LeBron James; Jason Richardson; Peja Stojakovic (a healthy version like last season)
PF: Chris Bosh; Josh Smith
C: Dwight Howard; Marcus Camby; Amare Stoudemire

I like that team..except u gotta have Boozer then Josh Smith and Maybe even Boozer over Bosh, but thats a toss up..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2008, 11:05:06 AM »
My team of 13 (that's how many Yahoo allows in their public leagues) would look like this

PG: Chris Paul; Steve Nash; Deron Williams
SG: Kobe Bryant; Kevin Martin
SF: LeBron James; Jason Richardson; Peja Stojakovic (a healthy version like last season)
PF: Chris Bosh; Josh Smith
C: Dwight Howard; Marcus Camby; Amare Stoudemire

I like that team..except u gotta have Boozer then Josh Smith and Maybe even Boozer over Bosh, but thats a toss up..

Boozer over Bosh? Hell naah...LOL. Gasol>Boozer. Josh Smith might not belong there, but Boozer is not the best 4 in the league.