Author Topic: Hey Antonio, what's up?  (Read 448 times)

Lunatic

Hey Antonio, what's up?
« on: June 22, 2008, 02:25:30 PM »
Gonna change your sig or keep it in for embarrassment?

I don't know shit about soccer? Spain > Italy

and don't give me that "penalty shot" bullshit, it happens.

And also, I said Spain would certainly defeat Italy even if it meant not destroying them - Spain defeated Italy as I said they would

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hey Antonio, what's up?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 02:26:44 PM »
It finished 0-0.

Klue

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 02:27:39 PM »
spain played fuckin better

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 02:29:02 PM »
It finished 0-0.
and I said Spain would win in regular time? I simply said Spain would be victorious

haha use that 0-0 all u want, but who was VICTORIOUS? some team has to win and that was Spain (as I said it would be)

but i dont know shit about football ::)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 02:29:15 PM »
spain played fuckin better

Spain IS fucking better, this year.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 02:33:04 PM »

I dunno what are you celebrating. The game was tied for 120' and Spain won just on penalties. I understand you hate on Italy, it's cristalline. But you said "Italy wont stand a chance against Spain" and "they will beat Italy". And the only way for them to win was on penalties. Italy showed a lot of passion and heart. They were the worst team, clearly, but they tied for 120' and shit, after that penalty Buffon saved... it was looking really good for us. The only difference was been a penalty scored by Cesc and missed by Di Natale. Not enought to celebrate, sorry.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 02:34:54 PM »

I dunno what are you celebrating. The game was tied for 120' and Spain won just on penalties. I understand you hate on Italy, it's cristalline. But you said "Italy wont stand a chance against Spain" and "they will beat Italy". And the only way for them to win was on penalties. Italy showed a lot of passion and heart. They were the worst team, clearly, but they tied for 120' and shit, after that penalty Buffon saved... it was looking really good for us. The only difference was been a penalty scored by Cesc and missed by Di Natale. Not enought to celebrate, sorry.
I am celebrating because I wanted Spain to win as they did; I dunno bout you, but I celebrate every win when I want a team to win regardless if its 6-0 in regular time or a win on penalty shots; Spain won, that is why I am happy.

Yes I said "italy wouldnt stand a chance against spain and they will beat italy" and as I already stated, I also said Spain would win this game, regardless of how close it was going to be. Sure it was a close game, BUT SPAIN WON as i called they would.

Casillas > Buffon

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 02:40:36 PM »
I wanted Italy to win, obviously. Let's say Italy was hard to kill, and it showed it tonight too. Props to Spain, tho'. But it's still a long race for them.

Casillas > Buffon

No.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 02:45:11 PM »
wanted italy to win but they were so negative i was pleased to see them go out.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 02:49:22 PM »
wanted italy to win but they were so negative i was pleased to see them go out.

Yeah i ain't complaning either. It was the end of an "era", for us. A tired team about to be re-built from zero.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 03:21:51 PM »
C'mon now Lunatic. I would understand if Spain beat them in regular time but it was fucking penalites. They don't call it a lottery for nothing. Fact was Spain played great and Italy was like always: excellent defense and waiting for one mistake from Spain. They got close a couple of times and I was just waiting when they're gonna score.

I'm happy that Spain won but they won by luck, which penalties are. So you really shouldn't be so "cocky" as if Spain winning was something completley logical.

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 03:31:33 PM »
C'mon now Lunatic. I would understand if Spain beat them in regular time but it was fucking penalites. They don't call it a lottery for nothing. Fact was Spain played great and Italy was like always: excellent defense and waiting for one mistake from Spain. They got close a couple of times and I was just waiting when they're gonna score.

I'm happy that Spain won but they won by luck, which penalties are. So you really shouldn't be so "cocky" as if Spain winning was something completley logical.
When Antonio constantly quotes me stating "I know shit all about football" and quotes me in his signature as saying spain would beat italy (which he's now removed haha) that is cocky on his end.

I am going to celebrate this victory very much so.

Once again I will say I never said Spain would:
a) destroy Italy
b) win in regular time

I said Spain would be victorious, they were, I'm happy ;)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:37:54 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 03:59:28 PM »
Casillas > Buffon: No. In this penalty shootout yes, in general, no.

Spain > Italy: Yes, clearly even, but really Lunatic, a penalty-shootout victory is not exactly what you'd consider "destroying" a team.

Penalty shootouts = lottery: No. A lottery is 100% luck. Penalty shootouts are 50% luck, 49.9% keeping your cool and 0.1% skills.

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 04:02:23 PM »
Spain > Italy: Yes, clearly even, but really Lunatic, a penalty-shootout victory is not exactly what you'd consider "destroying" a team.
no disrespect to you Kill cause you're a great poster, but did u read what I said? I never said Spain would destroy Italy, I said they would win the match.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 04:07:19 PM »
^^ LOL, my bad, I misread that:

Once again I will say I never said Spain would:
a) destroy Italy
b) win in regular time

Comment taken back of course. My only disagreement is the goal keeper comparison then :)