Author Topic: Hey Antonio, what's up?  (Read 447 times)

Lunatic

Re: Hey Antonio, what's up?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 04:08:16 PM »
^^ LOL, my bad, I misread that:

Once again I will say I never said Spain would:
a) destroy Italy
b) win in regular time

Comment taken back of course. My only disagreement is the goal keeper comparison then :)
lol its all good homie; on the goalie part, i will agree to disagree with u ;D

ohh plus I have Spain in my pool to win it all; makes this that much sweeter ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 04:10:35 PM »
¡Viva España!

8)

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 04:12:45 PM »
¡Viva España!

8)
ah ye

and for anyone who thinks im an asshole for all this, i'm really not

Antonio is just getting what he had coming just as I would be getting it right now if Italy won

plus once again u guys dont know how BAD the rivalry between Portugal & Italy is here in Canada; Funny cause besides soccer, we get along very well and shit you'll find MANY Portuguese/Italian couples lol

It's just when it comes to soccer, we find the opposing culture arrogant, ignorant and cocky. When Portugal lost, I got it stuck to me GOOD (not on here) so now it's my turn to laugh ;)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 04:15:28 PM »
^ what just surprises me is that I think in Portugal, the rivalry is generally with the Spanish (geographical logic right there), I have never heard about Portuguese and Italians being rivals. Not just a soccer thing, I mean in general. So it's kinda funny to see a Portuguese supporting the Spanish from that perspective

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 04:20:27 PM »
^ what just surprises me is that I think in Portugal, the rivalry is generally with the Spanish (geographical logic right there), I have never heard about Portuguese and Italians being rivals. Not just a soccer thing, I mean in general. So it's kinda funny to see a Portuguese supporting the Spanish from that perspective
I am not even sure what the rival is in Portugal to be honest with u..it would make sense geographically though..Oh its bad here when it comes to Soccer for Portugal/Italy but once again, it doesnt really extend past that lol unless you're extreme..most of my friends are Italian to be honest, we just get COMPETITIVE when it comes to soccer ;D

I would support any team that takes out Italy lol ;D  But makes it better its Spain since I actually do like them; I'd absolutely root for Portugal over Spain, but I have nothing against Spain and like most of their players (I don't like teams like Holland, Germany, England, Brazil & Italy)

BUT in terms of me liking the teams

Holland, Germany, England, Brazil > Italy

;D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 04:27:48 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2008, 04:31:49 PM »
Lippi's Italy > Holland > Brazil > England > Burkina Faso > Germany > San Marino > Donadoni's Italy
:)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2008, 04:39:24 PM »
Man you really need to relax, LOL. First of all you was saying Spain was gonna destory Italy, then that Italy won't stand a chance against Spain and, when everybody replied to you by saying you went too far with that statement, you predicted a 1-0 win by Spain. I quoted you. It was a joke. Matter of fact:

1) It wasn't easy at all.
2) Spain didn't win and didn't score for 120'.
3) You are a Portuguese fan, and i'm an Italian fan. So at the end of the day we both got fucked up hard.

I know you hate Italians (football related), you made it clear since a week, but i really have no beef with you. And i didn't even diss you when Portugal was been eliminated. Take it easy. Like i said your fav team got eliminated, and mine too. Nobody should celebrate, lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2008, 08:26:18 PM »
Man you really need to relax, LOL. First of all you was saying Spain was gonna destory Italy, then that Italy won't stand a chance against Spain and, when everybody replied to you by saying you went too far with that statement, you predicted a 1-0 win by Spain. I quoted you. It was a joke. Matter of fact:

3) You are a Portuguese fan, and i'm an Italian fan. So at the end of the day we both got fucked up hard.

I know you hate Italians (football related), you made it clear since a week, but i really have no beef with you. And i didn't even diss you when Portugal was been eliminated. Take it easy. Like i said your fav team got eliminated, and mine too. Nobody should celebrate, lol.
I said even if Spain doesnt destroy Italy, they will win the game. By saying "they dont have a chance" in this game I meant (as stated) no matter the circumstances, Spain would win and they did - I dont care how they did, I said they would and thats what happened.

I don't think u quoted me as a joke, your just saying that now. If Italy won this game, you'd be rubbing it in like crazy on me im sure and that sig would still be there.

Yes we both got fucked, i agree it sucks both our teams are out

I don't have any beef with u either, your a quality poster, I just had to rub it in as I know u would of likely done to me.

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2008, 10:02:09 PM »
to be honest it was a boring match, can't believe i watched the whole 120+ mins lol..... atleast the penalties where entertaining

smegma

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 12:30:55 AM »
pff.. didn't you say it would be a comfortable win for Spain?

or am I mistaking you for someone else? :-\
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 12:32:31 AM by smegma »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 12:56:23 AM »

I said even if Spain doesnt destroy Italy, they will win the game. By saying "they dont have a chance" in this game I meant (as stated) no matter the circumstances, Spain would win and they did - I dont care how they did, I said they would and thats what happened.

I don't think u quoted me as a joke, your just saying that now. If Italy won this game, you'd be rubbing it in like crazy on me im sure and that sig would still be there.

Yes we both got fucked, i agree it sucks both our teams are out

I don't have any beef with u either, your a quality poster, I just had to rub it in as I know u would of likely done to me.

Naw, man. I don't diss people if their fav team loose a game.
Ask wcsoldier or 7even if i dissed them during the WC06.
I didn't even diss you or my dutch friends when Portugal and Holland got eliminated.
It was a joke, you took it too personal.
Like i said, at the end of the day that muthafucka lucky 7even is the only one in here who can be happy. :)

Oh, and about the "you don't know shit" thing, you took it too personal too. I was referring to the idea that playing top notch football = being the best team/win.
Portugal, Holland, and Spain proved that it doesn't matter HOW you play, but it's all about scoring one goal more than the opponents when it counts.
I was referring to this. Then obviously Spain was/is the best team in this tournment, and they CAN win against Italy.
The only reason i was going against you by quoting you was cause you HATED on Italy, lol. Too much. ehjeh.

Elano

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 07:56:31 AM »
but i dont know shit about football ::)

don't worry,you are not alone  :D

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 07:56:57 AM »

lol alright for the 100th time

I did say Spain would win, Italy didnt stand a chance..but I cleared that up before the game saying that there was NO WAY Italy would win this game NO matter the circumstances or how close it was going to be. I just knew Italy would NOT win this game and they didnt.

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 07:57:39 AM »
alright its all good Antonio

Elano: I know, you're right there with me ;D

Elano

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 08:02:25 AM »

lol alright for the 100th time

I did say Spain would win, Italy didnt stand a chance..but I cleared that up before the game saying that there was NO WAY Italy would win this game NO matter the circumstances or how close it was going to be. I just knew Italy would NOT win this game and they didnt.

after 120 minutes the result was 0-0  :laugh: