Author Topic: To those in L.A., come out to a lounge I'm DJing tonight in Beverly Hills (6/12)  (Read 152 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
What's goin on? For everybody in the L.A. area, there's a lounge in Beverly Hills called Nirvana that I DJ on Thursdays. I am still not 100% sure if we'll be doing it every single Thursday, but this will be my third week in a row, so it is very likely. It is free to get in, and it's 21+ (I'm not sure if they check IDs). Dress is upscale...jeans, tennis, and collared shirts are cool.

I play a little bit of everything, but keep it mellow since it's not really a "club." You'll hear everything in one night....from Luther, to Tribe, Snoop, E-40, Quik, Little Brother, Mary J, Guy, James Brown, etc. etc...just depends on the vibe and what I feel like hearing. I just try not to play too many songs on radio, because I know we're all tired as hell of hearin the same songs.

Get at me for more info!

http://www.nirvanabeverlyhills.com/ - Has pics and more info

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I would have liked to be there, unfortunately I had too much things to do and it is too far from my spot! An other time maybe! Anyway props for the good sound you seem to mix! 8)

SO PRUP

shoot me some info, i'll come threw

(edit: just realized that was last night, hit me with the info if ur doing it next week)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
You still DJing here on Thursdays? I might have to check it out some time.
I got a bird's eye view

westrisingagain

• Lil Geezy
how are the broads over there?