Author Topic: The Official "Dope Spider Loc Lines" Thread  (Read 688 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Official "Dope Spider Loc Lines" Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2008, 06:25:34 AM »
I can't say I ever witnessed so much hate for a dude that is head and shoulders above 90% of the rappers that I hear on DUBCNN. Niggas be making mad threads about dude and they obviously been listening to his music, cause they always trying to clown every new release. I really think it's something else at play, it gots to be. One of the things that I know it is, is this whole he's dissing my favorite artist so he'll never be tight, even though deep down they feeling the shit out of his music. Difference in taste is one thing, but I've been peeping a lot of dudes that ya'll been giving the thumbs up to and that's when I know something is fishy. I ain't gonna say no names. But I think niggas should be honest with themselves. I've been having differences with Bad lucc on a somewhat personal level, but I ain't gone just turn around and say the nigga is wack. He was hard before we had a problem and I still think he's dope. That's just honesty. Some niggas jumped on the G-unot bandwagon, and now it's Fuck Spider Loc and everything else G-unit. But that's how shallow fans tend to be. It sort of reminds me in a way of Laker fans. I didn't see no laker flags on niggas cars in October, come May and June...them muhfuckas flappin all over the place. Once they lost to boston, I didn't see no more of them shits.
Don't be so fickle. Give niggas they propers if you really feelin em. Conversely, If you really think they wack, give your honest opinion. cause its a lot of disillusioned artist thinking they shit is top of the line.

Thats my point why waste the time making threads and posting on him if he so wack. Its the same dudes sayin the same he wack shit in every topic bout spi. If he wack move on with your life actually spend the time posting in a topic where its someone you like is the topic. For these dudes not to listen to his music the know about every project he put out. I dont understand why dudes would hate on a nigga they feeling on the low. Just cause he dissing your favorite rapper or he in gunit mean you cant bump his shit? If you feeling it you feeling it.  I highly doubt the artist you like that he's dissing is paying you niggaz to hate.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon