Author Topic: Spider's gone LOCO!!! Now he's dissing WEST COAST LEGEND ICE T!!!!!!!!  (Read 1540 times)

Quadruple OG

shame such a tight beat was wasted on someone like Spider

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
Spider Loc iz a Playa Hata man Ice-T iz like G.O.A.T.
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And yall wonder why the west cant get in the mix on this rap shit. You dudes get programed very easy and its fuckin yall coast up. Snoop and Game stuff their balls so far down yall throats that you cant fuck with anything they aint co signed. Listen to music and get the politics out of yall heads aint nan nigga payin you to not like this nigga and that nigga. For nobody to like SPI everytime theres an Spi topic niggaz run in here to right about him. When nobody replies in his topics good or bad thats when theres no interest. Pages and pages of negative shit if you dont fuck with the nigga move on with your life dont waste time hating.
Nah, Spider just sucks.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Spider speaking the real on this track. Soulja Boy> Ice- T
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

juandoe

• Lil Geezy
wack.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Spiders flow is limited but Ice t had no biz callin out solja boy ..thats some weird shit .like buck cryin on the phone ..and ice t tryin to pump his kid now..i thought master p tried that with bowwow and romeo?? ..anywho..they both suxx..ice t should not even be rappin ..i mean dam he should be doing constructive shit like puttin together labels and givin new cats some shine .instead of frontin on solja boy so his kid can sell.....pathetic...and dont know why yall on ice t's dick he was apologizin to hurricane chris.....lol ...hurricane chris is the weakest link ....lol this publiciity shit gots to stop.

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

thats exactly what i and the rest of the muthafuccin real niggas is speakin..thats some weird shit ice t be doin...and Spider Loc gets mad love in the hood...from greenleaf to dago cuzz...like S.P.I. say "it's time to bully on the bully" and stop actin like hoes...FUCC ICE T..and he aint even in the westcoast...he screamin westside in New Jersey..thats like Daz wearin blue rags in Atlanta haha

Black Gloves

Spider Loc iz a Playa Hata man Ice-T iz like G.O.A.T.

Youre reaching. Ice T is a legend but G.O.A.T.?? I dont think so playa

Sparegeez

Honestly, is there any other rapper out there that's more of an attention whore than this guy?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
For Spider to go at Iceberg the way he did, why doesn't he do the same to Cube? Cube did a lot of gangsta posturing in his early years. I remember when K-Dee from Tha Lenchmob mentioned that Cube wrote from a hood journalist perspective, but not really being a gangster himself.  So if Spi is gonna start ripping into OG's that are imposters, he might as well work through the whole N.W.A tree while he's at it.  :laugh:

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
For Spider to go at Iceberg the way he did, why doesn't he do the same to Cube? Cube did a lot of gangsta posturing in his early years. I remember when K-Dee from Tha Lenchmob mentioned that Cube wrote from a hood journalist perspective, but not really being a gangster himself.  So if Spi is gonna start ripping into OG's that are imposters, he might as well work through the whole N.W.A tree while he's at it.  :laugh:
ice cube aint actin like a hoe ass nigga so wtf u tawkin bout

BIGWORM

Man Spider Loc Is Playin' Himself Out Hard. How Can You Bite The Hand That Feeds You. Yet I Remind YOU SPIDER WHO INVENTED GANGSTER RAP ICE-T....

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
shits weak famlay. come back with something better next time. wasn't worth the wasted bandwidth.

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
He shold rename hisself in Spider Joke lol
\

haha

him and strong should do a tape

dj thong presents spider joke .

;D ;D ;D

that song especially the hook is hot stank garbage

thisoneguy360

I hate Spider Loc.. dude is wack...

BUT ! He was right to diss Ice-T . Ol'head..

And no matter when Ice-T played a cop on tv or in a movie it was stupid..  real retarded to release a song called cop killa, when you runnin round on tv solvin cases and catchin niggas..

smfh @ ice-t ..

I hope everybody gone start dissin him..

It's called acting, just because you do something on screen doesn't mean that's how you feel. If someone plays a rapist does that mean they support rape?