Author Topic: Need Input on freestyle (freestyle from thisizgame.com)  (Read 141 times)

SDC_Kid

• Lil Geezy
  • SPRING VALLEY SAN DIEGO
Need Input on freestyle (freestyle from thisizgame.com)
« on: June 22, 2008, 09:43:27 PM »
west coast comin back call it a revival/main objective in this state survival/yo it ain't bout all that talkin/i'm from the SDC these dogs aint only barkin/spit on the mic wit such aggression/i don't need to rap about guns or any kind of weapon/gotta problem i'm steppin/any mothafucka claimin on this site branded as false reppin/claim to be loadin them clips/all talk mothafucka keep flappin them lips/this off the top of the head aint no rehearsal or scripts/my shit like a bass drum wit the way it kicks/i'm the SDC Kid let it be known/can't fuck wit me lyrically on the microphone/wit such a style and swag that can't be cloned/yea the golden state but everyone bangin red or blue/in other words people ridin wit crips or bangin wit piru/you gotta be down for whatever no matter the cost/a lotta ya'll tryin to be a boss/but none of ya'll even close to rick ross/fifty a bitch and gets yayo when he want his shit tossed/these ain't nothin close to lyrics/i'm spittin hexes and curses/i don't kill tracks i make em perplexed and nervous/crazy mothafuckaz out here that's undeniable/but at the same they 2 faced and aint no one reliable/i preach the rap religion like it was straight out the bible/it's funny how your best friend can turn into your worst rival/all you see is the W when i put my hand up/ridin for the west coast CALIFORNIA STAND UP
619 4 LIFE