Author Topic: Hell Hath No Fury appreciation thread  (Read 82 times)

Lazar

Hell Hath No Fury appreciation thread
« on: June 23, 2008, 07:24:30 AM »
After a long time, I have listened today to Hell Hath No Fury by The Clipse and have to say, that the album still sounds very fresh. I´m usally not the biggest fan of the Down South scene, but Pusha T and Malice are really dope plus the production by The Neptunes on ths album is one of their best works in the last three years IMO. No bad song or filler, one of these albums that you can easily hear trought without skipping a song. Love the catchy uptempo beat of "Mr. Me Too", the synthie-sounds on "Ride Around Shining" and the amazing feature by Bilal on "Nightmares".

What ya´ll think about the album?

Blood$

Re: Hell Hath No Fury appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 07:27:16 AM »
great album, bangs front to back, but they ain't from the South, they are from Virginia

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 07:51:34 AM »
crazy ass album, cant get enough of it still

Clipse > most groups
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lazar

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 08:22:02 AM »
great album, bangs front to back, but they ain't from the South, they are from Virginia

Oh, don´t know that. Always thought they from the south. Thanks for making me a lil bit wiser ;)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 09:01:15 AM »
Mr. Me Too and Wamp Wamp were great songs and I still have them in major rotation, but I still haven;t checked the album out in it's entire.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 09:04:01 AM »
Mr. Me Too and Wamp Wamp were great songs and I still have them in major rotation, but I still haven;t checked the album out in it's entire.
your missin out, peep the whole thing!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 09:04:36 AM »
your missin out, peep the whole thing!