Author Topic: NBA: Raptors-Pacers Working On A BlockBuster Trade? (Jermaine O'Neal)  (Read 921 times)

Lunatic

Re: NBA: Raptors-Pacers Working On A BlockBuster Trade? (Jermaine O'Neal)
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2008, 12:59:29 PM »
Theyre probably just ironing out details right now. Tor probably decided they wanted to keep their pick or something...
will see what happens..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: NBA: Raptors-Pacers Working On A BlockBuster Trade? (Jermaine O'Neal)
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2008, 01:44:04 PM »
O'Neal is now confirming the trade:

INDIANAPOLIS (AP)—The Indiana Pacers are trading six-time All-Star forward Jermaine O’Neal to the Toronto Raptors for point guard T.J. Ford, center Rasho Nesterovic, the 17th pick in the draft and a player to be determined.

O’Neal confirmed the trade Thursday, saying he was pleased with the move by team president Larry Bird.

“He wanted to get me to a place where I could contend and do what I’m capable of doing,” O’Neal told The Associated Press. “We both agreed that the timing was perfect. His focus on getting them (the Pacers) to a level where they can grow and start to be competitive was tremendous.”

Pacers spokesman David Benner said he could not confirm the trade.

“We’re stuck in our role here, the players can say whatever they want, we can’t say anything,” Benner said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AiV9Er2EA3v1nn6y0QcZSha8vLYF?slug=ap-raptors-pacerstrade&prov=ap&type=lgns

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!