Author Topic: Shaq Freestyling, Disses Kobe.....  (Read 1848 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Shaq Freestyling, Disses Kobe.....
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 03:29:14 PM »
"Kobe...couldnt do it without me"

"Kobe how my ass taste?"

LOL!

As if Shaq could ever do it without a superstar guard spoonfeeding him. LOL.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 03:37:47 PM »
Shaq blames Kobe at club for divorce

Sportsnet.ca -  Shaquille O'Neal unloaded on rival Kobe Bryant at a New York City nightclub this week, slamming Bryant's performance in the NBA final and blaming his former teammate for ruining O'Neal's marriage.

The video of O'Neal's rant, delivered as a rap to a cheering crowd, was posted on the website tmz.com

O'Neal, who won three NBA championships with Bryant when the two played for the Los Angeles Lakers earlier this decade, have become bitter rivals. O'Neal now plays for the Phoenix Suns.

In his rap, O'Neal has the crowd sing along as he tells Bryant to "tell me how my ass tastes."

He then says: " I'm a horse. Kobe ratted me out. That's why I'm getting divorced."

TMZ.com speculates the line refers to Bryant's rape case in 2003 when he told police that he "Should have done what Shaq does. Shaq would pay his women not to say anything."

O'Neal filed for divorce from his wife, Shaunie, in September 2007 after five years of marriage. They have four children.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2008/06/23/shaq_kobe/

Really pathetic on Shaq's part.

Poor baby................... so he just feels alone?? LOL. Somebody quick find him a bitch.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 03:54:13 PM »

"Kobe how my ass taste?"

LOL!

how do you spoonfeed somebody who's posting up? lol A bounce pass to the post isnt "spoodfeeding". Being triple teamed in the post and hitting a slashing 2 guard in the lane....thats spoonfeeding  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 04:04:51 PM »

"Kobe how my ass taste?"

LOL!

how do you spoonfeed somebody who's posting up? lol A bounce pass to the post isnt "spoodfeeding". Being triple teamed in the post and hitting a slashing 2 guard in the lane....thats spoonfeeding  ;D

"Kobe drives, attracts the double team...Shaq, open underneath, pass from Kobe, SLAMMMMMMM DUNK"-Chick Hearn

Come on, now. LMAO@Shaq being triple teamed (especially in his stint with Miami)...You're the same guy who used to claim Shaq had no skill when he was on the Lakers and claimed that all he could do was stand underneath the rim, wait for the pass, and dunk the ball. :D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 04:20:05 PM »

"Kobe how my ass taste?"

LOL!

"Kobe drives, attracts the double team...Shaq, open underneath, pass from Kobe, SLAMMMMMMM DUNK"-Chick Hearn

Come on, now. LMAO@Shaq being triple teamed (especially in his stint with Miami)...You're the same guy who used to claim Shaq had no skill when he was on the Lakers and claimed that all he could do was stand underneath the rim, wait for the pass, and dunk the ball. :D

he didnt have any skills. Never has. But he was a 7 foot, 300 lb beast down low. He's bound to attract some double....and back then, even triple teams. In Miami he wasnt demanding the same type of defense from opponents. I guess in LA, opponents thought they could double off of other LA players in order to take Shaq out of the game. The game plan for defenses was usually to try and take Shaq out of the game...rather then Kobe. Why? Shaq was far more disruptive to a defense.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 04:21:57 PM »

"Kobe how my ass taste?"

LOL!

he didnt have any skills. Never has. But he was a 7 foot, 300 lb beast down low. He's bound to attract some double....and back then, even triple teams. In Miami he wasnt demanding the same type of defense from opponents. I guess in LA, opponents thought they could double off of other LA players in order to take Shaq out of the game. The game plan for defenses was usually to try and take Shaq out of the game...rather then Kobe. Why? Shaq was far more disruptive to a defense.

Actually, it was both...trust me, I followed the Lakers more than you, and the defense focused on Kobe just as much as Shaq. With Shaq, you could at least foul him. Kobe's always been money at the line...PeACe

F-cisco

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 05:23:10 PM »
Shaq's beef with Kareem goes back to early 96' when he joined the Lakers. Shaq asked Kareem to take him under his wing and Kareem declined. You guys know Kareem has been working with Bynum exclusively since he was drafted, I guess the big fella is a little bit jealous. As for Ewing, Shaq says he was pissed at how many times, the legend would badmouth his free throw shooting ability. Shaq discussed these topics and more with a Miami radio station DJ, when he was traded from LA.  I forgot the host's name though.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 05:27:31 PM »
That shit was hilarious.  I always support anyone reminding us all that Kobe is a snitch.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2008, 05:31:23 PM »
I've come to expect this stuff from Shaq

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »
^Last night!

Just heard this on the Laker station (570 KLAC)... :o

My reaction:
WOW... If this doesn't prove to the Shaq lovers what a low class guy he is, then I dunno what else will. Shaq is in such a dark place right now, it's pathetic. What a disgusting human being...The Big Baby now has a new name - The Big Bitter. Why go so low? I mean, seriously, as if people didn't already know he's a douchebag...and he goes after Kareem too! Just, damn...I mean, what a sick guy, he's in such a hole right now, and I'm starting to actually feel sympathy for this lame asshole. :grumpy:

"kobe, you can't do with out me, everybody Kobe tell me how my ass tastes"

wow!!!!

how the fuck did ESPN just play the whole thing
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 06:04:34 PM »
was it classless of Shaq to call Kobe and congralate him for winning an MVP award?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 06:10:12 PM »
was it classless of Shaq to call Kobe and congralate him for winning an MVP award?

No, but rapping this diss sure makes him look (even more) like a bipolar retard douchebag...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 06:13:38 PM »
Shaq's beef with Kareem goes back to early 96' when he joined the Lakers. Shaq asked Kareem to take him under his wing and Kareem declined. You guys know Kareem has been working with Bynum exclusively since he was drafted, I guess the big fella is a little bit jealous. As for Ewing, Shaq says he was pissed at how many times, the legend would badmouth his free throw shooting ability. Shaq discussed these topics and more with a Miami radio station DJ, when he was traded from LA.  I forgot the host's name though.

What an idiot.

That shit was hilarious.  I always support anyone reminding us all that Kobe is a snitch.

Kobe never snitched...did he panic? Yes. But he never snitched Shaq out on anything. He discussed what the world already knew IN PRIVATE with a cop who spontaneously interrogated him. Shaq is still a piece of shit, though, and if you hold him in a higher regard than Kobe AS A PERSON, then so are you...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 06:38:24 PM »
actually he was still commanding double/trip.e teams in 05 with the heat... 06 (championship year) his production dropped off still commanded double teams but it was all downhill after that

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 08:09:40 PM »

Kobe never snitched...did he panic? Yes. But he never snitched Shaq out on anything. He discussed what the world already knew IN PRIVATE with a cop who spontaneously interrogated him. Shaq is still a piece of shit, though, and if you hold him in a higher regard than Kobe AS A PERSON, then so are you...

you square ass jew, who the fuc told you that it aint snitchin if you say it to the cop in private??? you dumb ass kid, it dont matter whether u tell the cop in the middle of the parc or in his office, that shiet is still snitching. bottom line is the bitch ass nicca kobe got caught rapin a white bitch, and tried to snitch on shaq to change the subject.

the cops didnt give a fuc about no shaq shiet, kobe brought it up cuz he a dry snitchin ho. the nicca panicked like a pussy and immediately dropped names and info, thats some female, bitchmade snitch shiet and shaq is right to call this loser ass nicca out for it. you a square ass pussy like kobe, so thats why u aint up on the codes, plus u jewish, yall niccas known to need to get bailed out for being pussies in history.

shaq already won without kobe to cement his legacy, meanwhile kobe keep losin.