Author Topic: Shaq Freestyling, Disses Kobe.....  (Read 1842 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Shaq Freestyling, Disses Kobe.....
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 08:21:29 PM »
what an arrogant, insecure nigger shaq is....wow..that dude is sad

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 08:35:05 PM »
LMAO. SHAQ IS A FOOL.

KOBE = SNITCH.

MJ > KOBE.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 08:38:00 PM »
dissin bitch ass old teammates who cant win a title with out you > dissing current teammates, snitching to cops cuz u panic like a bitch, demanding trades, failing in the nba finals as the main nicca.

shaq > kobe. more rings, more points, more ppg, more mvps, more finals mvps, more everything.

oh yeah, less snitching.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 08:40:15 PM »
LOL "what a disgusting human being." LOL GTFOH!!! You are on a gangsta rap website, you do realize that this is the same type of thing that probably brought you to this board in the first place, right? You guys are way too emotionally attached to the Lakers if this bothers you. Its just Shaq having a little fun. This is the same guy who's dick you were all over in the early 2000's. I didn't give a fuck when E 40 had a verse talkin shit about Rasheed Wallace. And Shaq didn't even said nothin that wasn't true!!!

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 08:57:31 PM »
cuzz a disgustin man is a nicca who rapes a white girl, cries on national tv and gets a fuccin butterfly with his wife's name on his arm like a pussywhipped bitch, then buys hera  4 million dollar ring and BEGS the cops not to say shiet. then he dry snitches on the man who carried him to 3 championships like a ho. a disgustin man whines like a fag on espn radio and tv about trade me, no dont trade me, yes trade me and shiet. someone give kobe a fuccin dress.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 09:50:58 PM »
Shaq takes a freestyle swipe at Kobe

NEW YORK (AP)—Just in case anybody had forgotten that Kobe Bryant has never won an NBA title without Shaquille O’Neal, the big man sent out a reminder.

The Phoenix Suns center can be seen rapping that “Kobe couldn’t do without me” in a video posted online at celebrity news and gossip site TMZ.com

During the two-minute video, a grinning O’Neal lurches through an improvised rap in which he skewers the Lakers’ star, with whom he won three straight NBA titles from 2000-2002 while with Los Angeles.

“I was freestyling. That’s all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever,” O’Neal told ESPN.com Monday. “That is what MC’s do. They freestyle when called upon. I’m totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all.”

O’Neal and Bryant last played together in 2004. After a long-simmering feud came to a boil in public, O’Neal was traded to Miami before the 2004-05 season, and won an NBA championship with the Heat in 2006.

Bryant and the Lakers didn’t reach the finals again until earlier this month, when the Boston Celtics beat them 4-2.

“You know how I be,” Shaq rapped. “Last week Kobe couldn’t do without me.”

O’Neal, who has recorded seven albums, also said he is “the difference between first and last place” and even took a jab at former New York Knicks center Patrick Ewing’s lack of championship rings.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AscEet61XHVONRQuOMcq0Wy8vLYF?slug=ap-shaq-kobe-rap&prov=ap&type=lgns

Styles1 was correct lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2008, 10:32:00 PM »
That shit was hilarious.  I always support anyone reminding us all that Kobe is a snitch.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 10:38:20 PM »
YOU CANT DO WITH OUT ME

EVERYBODY KOBE TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES

lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2008, 10:41:54 PM »
LOL "what a disgusting human being." LOL GTFOH!!! You are on a gangsta rap website, you do realize that this is the same type of thing that probably brought you to this board in the first place, right? You guys are way too emotionally attached to the Lakers if this bothers you. Its just Shaq having a little fun. This is the same guy who's dick you were all over in the early 2000's. I didn't give a fuck when E 40 had a verse talkin shit about Rasheed Wallace. And Shaq didn't even said nothin that wasn't true!!!

Rasheed was out of pocket for saying E-40 didn't deserve to go platinum though...Haha, glad you brought it up, these are funny incidents. The thing with these athletes is, that we don't really know what kind of person they are, so as long as they don't make too much noise off the field/court, and perform well for our team, is all that really matters.
I got a bird's eye view

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2008, 10:47:24 PM »

Rasheed was out of pocket for saying E-40 didn't deserve to go platinum though...Haha, glad you brought it up, these are funny incidents. The thing with these athletes is, that we don't really know what kind of person they are, so as long as they don't make too much noise off the field/court, and perform well for our team, is all that really matters.

ROGER CLEMENS ANYBODY
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2008, 11:31:25 PM »

Sure but thats not the point (Kobe was outta pocket for throwin his team mates under the bus too). The point is I wasn't so emotionally attached to the Blazers that I was ready to call E40 a "disgusting human being." It wasn't all that serious. The Lakers are so precious to some of these guys here that they are ready to put a hit out on Shaq. Get a grip fellas.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2008, 11:36:09 PM »
That shit was hilarious.  I always support anyone reminding us all that Kobe is a snitch.

Kobe never snitched...did he panic? Yes. But he never snitched Shaq out on anything. He discussed what the world already knew IN PRIVATE with a cop who spontaneously interrogated him. Shaq is still a piece of shit, though, and if you hold him in a higher regard than Kobe AS A PERSON, then so are you...

you square ass jew, who the fuc told you that it aint snitchin if you say it to the cop in private??? you dumb ass kid, it dont matter whether u tell the cop in the middle of the parc or in his office, that shiet is still snitching. bottom line is the bitch ass nicca kobe got caught rapin a white bitch, and tried to snitch on shaq to change the subject.

the cops didnt give a fuc about no shaq shiet, kobe brought it up cuz he a dry snitchin ho. the nicca panicked like a pussy and immediately dropped names and info, thats some female, bitchmade snitch shiet and shaq is right to call this loser ass nicca out for it. you a square ass pussy like kobe, so thats why u aint up on the codes, plus u jewish, yall niccas known to need to get bailed out for being pussies in history.

shaq already won without kobe to cement his legacy, meanwhile kobe keep losin.

He used it as an example, there's a difference, cuzz...he didn't know the cop was gunna leak that to the public. There's a big difference between slippin and snitchin...Kobe slipped, he paniced, his life flashed before his eyes. Still no "snitch". I bet it hurts to see Shaq succing dicc while Kobe is in his prime and on top of the league. Fuccin alias ass bitch, get a lyfe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2008, 11:38:19 PM »

This is not a rap beef, you idiot...these are ATHLETES. LOL. Anyone who thinks Shaq isn't a bitch for this shit needs to get slapped by their mama for the first time in their life.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2008, 11:41:51 PM »

Sure but thats not the point (Kobe was outta pocket for throwin his team mates under the bus too). The point is I wasn't so emotionally attached to the Blazers that I was ready to call E40 a "disgusting human being." It wasn't all that serious. The Lakers are so precious to some of these guys here that they are ready to put a hit out on Shaq. Get a grip fellas.
I get what you mean, I was just trying to make some fun out of that. After watching Shaq and Kobe over the years, neither one has presented themselves to me as a guy that I would live and die with, they both made it clear that they didn't get along and their egos were too big for the same team. No matter who tries to argue that, this really can't be denied. This is an asshole move of Shaq, but he probably didn't except it to make news, and doesn't make him a worse person than Kobe. They both have their dirt.

By the way Hack, Clemens is a good exception..Good point.
I got a bird's eye view

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2008, 11:52:17 PM »

This is not a rap beef, you idiot...these are ATHLETES. LOL. Anyone who thinks Shaq isn't a bitch for this shit needs to get slapped by their mama for the first time in their life.

Nobody said it was a rap beef, you dolt (And yes, Shaq is/was also a rapper with some pretty successful records if you recall). I would argue that anyone who thinks Shaq IS a bitch for this is way too emotionally attached to Kobe/the Lakers. Is E40 a disgusting human being too? How the fuck do you even pass judgment on him and call him "disgusting" based on some light hearted shit like this? Did you forget to take your pills or did you take too many pills today? You are so ridiculously sensitive when it comes to the Lakers. In your eyes everything Lakers is perfect and anybody with the nerve to say anything less than complimentary of the lakers is either "disgusting" or a "hater"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:19:23 AM by Turf Hitta »