Author Topic: Shaq Freestyling, Disses Kobe.....  (Read 1844 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Shaq Freestyling, Disses Kobe.....
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2008, 10:25:45 AM »
^He didn't "snitch" to get Shaq in trouble, he used Shaq's well-known escapades as an EXAMPLE. It's not like they told Kobe he'd get a lighter sentence if he dropped names or whatever...LOL. Get off the nuts, fake bitch.

lol you say that like you were part of the conversation

The interrogation leaked onto the internet, Crack. That's how people found out. His exact words were "can't I just pay her off to keep quiet like Shaq does?"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2008, 10:42:44 AM »
LOL "what a disgusting human being." LOL GTFOH!!! You are on a gangsta rap website, you do realize that this is the same type of thing that probably brought you to this board in the first place, right? You guys are way too emotionally attached to the Lakers if this bothers you. Its just Shaq having a little fun. This is the same guy who's dick you were all over in the early 2000's. I didn't give a fuck when E 40 had a verse talkin shit about Rasheed Wallace. And Shaq didn't even said nothin that wasn't true!!!

This is not a rap beef, you idiot...these are ATHLETES. LOL. Anyone who thinks Shaq isn't a bitch for this shit needs to get slapped by their mama for the first time in their life.

Nobody said it was a rap beef, you dolt (And yes, Shaq is/was also a rapper with some pretty successful records if you recall). I would argue that anyone who thinks Shaq IS a bitch for this is way too emotionally attached to Kobe/the Lakers. Is E40 a disgusting human being too? How the fuck do you even pass judgment on him and call him "disgusting" based on some light hearted shit like this? Did you forget to take your pills or did you take too many pills today? You are so ridiculously sensitive when it comes to the Lakers. In your eyes everything Lakers is perfect and anybody with the nerve to say anything less than complimentary of the lakers is either "disgusting" or a "hater"

The fact that you're comparing E40 dissing Rasheed to Shaq's childish antics is just ridiculous. What's next, Tiger Woods disses Rocco Mediate? You have no morals, man. As for Shaq, you might not know much about the guy, but he's always been a big asshole and a giant baby, and any Laker fan who followed the team this decade can tell you this...hell, even Heat fans realized what a jackass he was after he left the team and made those dickhead comments. Read some books with objective opinions on Shaq from people who knew him throughout his career, and you will understand what type of guy he is, as well...PeACe

I also guess that him dissing Ewing and Kareem was cool too...Saying he's better than Kareem. LMFAO!

LOL now you're making reactionary judgments about my moral fiber based on the fact that I am not deeply offended at Shaq poking light hearted jabs at a couple other basketball players. You must consider it to be ethical and indicative of high character to be constantly judging and belittling people as this is the behavior that your internet persona engages in. Moving on...

Have you ever heard a rap song/freestyle in your life? It is not at all uncommon to spew braggadocio content and take shots at other people. Its just the nature of rap sometimes and if you truly had a problem with this type of thing you would probably never have been on dubcc in the first place. Be honest, its not the fact that he was on stage rapping about people he knows personally, its because you hold such a potent emotional bond to Kobe and the Lakers that it eats away at your soul to hear anybody say anything that is less than flattering with regard to the Lakers and especially Kobe. This is what you're mad about. Just be honest. Look back at some of the other threads in here that deal with Kobe/Lakers and you'll see how extremely biased and emotional you are when it comes to the Lakers.

With regard to Ewing and Kareem, well, he unquestionably is better than Ewing and a case can be made for Shaq vs Kareem. Anyway, I wouldn't even take those couple of comments as "dissing." They were just jokes. Big deal. move on and get over it. Stop being so sensitive. you're taking something very serious that isn't even meant to be serious in the first place.

You're an idiot, man. Seriously. I used to think you were a decent poster around here, but these last three weeks have proven otherwise. AGAIN, this isn't a rap beef, genius. This is an immature grown ass man going on stage and shouting "Kobe, hows my ass taste?", then has the crowd sing along...If you don't consider that disrespect, then I don't wanna meet the person who brought you up. This is the 2nd time in the span of a week that I've had to question your ethics. Grow up, dude...you're soundin' more childish than Shaq, comparing his personal disses to a rap beef. When Kobe says it was funny and that he thought it was cool, then you might have an argument...Obviously, that's not the way it is. Turn the radio on...even Shaq fans think he's a dipshit for this one. Grow the fuck up.

Classy post, you whining, overly sensitive, bitch. Stop ho saving for Kobe. Who gives a fuck? Making fun of somebody does not make you a vile human being. For the 2nd time, nobody said it was a rap beef. But Shaq was rapping and did said some shit that isn't all that out of the ordinary for a rapper to say. The only reason you give a shit is because he was talking about Kobe. You got your god damn nerve tellin me to grow up. I gave you an intelligent, well-reasoned response and all you can come back with is "dude you're an idiot." LOL if Kobe comes out and says it was funny, then Shaq isn't disgusting anymore!!!! How much on one man's dick can you possibly be??!! I know California allows gay marriage now but Kobe is already married. You have to go to Utah for polygamy. I don't give a shit what Shaq fans think about it. I'm not a Shaq fan and don't give a shit if he pokes a little fun at Kobe. Was it some asshole shit to do? I guess. Does it make him a bad person? Absolutely not. The simple fact that you go as far as to call him a disgusting human being proves your emotional connection to Kobe and are not capable of rational analysis in this case. Grow the fuck up? You gotta be kidding me. You're supposed to be a grown ass man but you're the biggest Kobe fanatic on the planet. Clyde Drexler was my hero when I was 7, you feel that way about Kobe but you're grown. It is not me but YOU who needs to grow up, buddy.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:51:39 AM by Turf Hitta »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »
LOL "what a disgusting human being." LOL GTFOH!!! You are on a gangsta rap website, you do realize that this is the same type of thing that probably brought you to this board in the first place, right? You guys are way too emotionally attached to the Lakers if this bothers you. Its just Shaq having a little fun. This is the same guy who's dick you were all over in the early 2000's. I didn't give a fuck when E 40 had a verse talkin shit about Rasheed Wallace. And Shaq didn't even said nothin that wasn't true!!!

This is not a rap beef, you idiot...these are ATHLETES. LOL. Anyone who thinks Shaq isn't a bitch for this shit needs to get slapped by their mama for the first time in their life.

Nobody said it was a rap beef, you dolt (And yes, Shaq is/was also a rapper with some pretty successful records if you recall). I would argue that anyone who thinks Shaq IS a bitch for this is way too emotionally attached to Kobe/the Lakers. Is E40 a disgusting human being too? How the fuck do you even pass judgment on him and call him "disgusting" based on some light hearted shit like this? Did you forget to take your pills or did you take too many pills today? You are so ridiculously sensitive when it comes to the Lakers. In your eyes everything Lakers is perfect and anybody with the nerve to say anything less than complimentary of the lakers is either "disgusting" or a "hater"

The fact that you're comparing E40 dissing Rasheed to Shaq's childish antics is just ridiculous. What's next, Tiger Woods disses Rocco Mediate? You have no morals, man. As for Shaq, you might not know much about the guy, but he's always been a big asshole and a giant baby, and any Laker fan who followed the team this decade can tell you this...hell, even Heat fans realized what a jackass he was after he left the team and made those dickhead comments. Read some books with objective opinions on Shaq from people who knew him throughout his career, and you will understand what type of guy he is, as well...PeACe

I also guess that him dissing Ewing and Kareem was cool too...Saying he's better than Kareem. LMFAO!

LOL now you're making reactionary judgments about my moral fiber based on the fact that I am not deeply offended at Shaq poking light hearted jabs at a couple other basketball players. You must consider it to be ethical and indicative of high character to be constantly judging and belittling people as this is the behavior that your internet persona engages in. Moving on...

Have you ever heard a rap song/freestyle in your life? It is not at all uncommon to spew braggadocio content and take shots at other people. Its just the nature of rap sometimes and if you truly had a problem with this type of thing you would probably never have been on dubcc in the first place. Be honest, its not the fact that he was on stage rapping about people he knows personally, its because you hold such a potent emotional bond to Kobe and the Lakers that it eats away at your soul to hear anybody say anything that is less than flattering with regard to the Lakers and especially Kobe. This is what you're mad about. Just be honest. Look back at some of the other threads in here that deal with Kobe/Lakers and you'll see how extremely biased and emotional you are when it comes to the Lakers.

With regard to Ewing and Kareem, well, he unquestionably is better than Ewing and a case can be made for Shaq vs Kareem. Anyway, I wouldn't even take those couple of comments as "dissing." They were just jokes. Big deal. move on and get over it. Stop being so sensitive. you're taking something very serious that isn't even meant to be serious in the first place.

You're an idiot, man. Seriously. I used to think you were a decent poster around here, but these last three weeks have proven otherwise. AGAIN, this isn't a rap beef, genius. This is an immature grown ass man going on stage and shouting "Kobe, hows my ass taste?", then has the crowd sing along...If you don't consider that disrespect, then I don't wanna meet the person who brought you up. This is the 2nd time in the span of a week that I've had to question your ethics. Grow up, dude...you're soundin' more childish than Shaq, comparing his personal disses to a rap beef. When Kobe says it was funny and that he thought it was cool, then you might have an argument...Obviously, that's not the way it is. Turn the radio on...even Shaq fans think he's a dipshit for this one. Grow the fuck up.

Classy post, you whining, overly sensitive, bitch. Stop ho saving for Kobe. Who gives a fuck? Making fun of somebody does not make you a vile human being. For the 2nd time, nobody said it was a rap beef. But Shaq was rapping and did said some shit that isn't all that out of the ordinary for a rapper to say. The only reason you give a shit is because he was talking about Kobe. You got your god damn nerve tellin me to grow up. I gave you an intelligent, well-reasoned response and all you can come back with is "dude you're an idiot." LOL if Kobe comes out and says it was funny, then Shaq isn't disgusting anymore!!!! How much on one man's dick can you possibly be??!! I know California allows gay marriage now but Kobe is already married. You have to go to Utah for polygamy. I don't give a shit what Shaq fans think about it. I'm not a Shaq fan and don't give a shit if he pokes a little fun at Kobe. Was it some asshole shit to do? I guess. Does it make him a bad person? Absolutely not. The simple fact that you go as far as to call him a disgusting human being proves your emotional connection to Kobe and are not capable of rational analysis in this case. Grow the fuck up? You gotta be kidding me. You're supposed to be a grown ass man but you're the biggest Kobe fanatic on the planet. Clyde Drexler was my hero when I was 7, you feel that way about Kobe but you're grown. It is not me but YOU who needs to grow up, buddy.

This has nothing to do with Kobe, idiot...And yes, I will continue calling you an idiot, cuz you've proven yourself to be just that with your consistency in making idiotic remarks on this message board. This matter is soley about Shaq being a childish asshole and a bitter douchebag. I know you were brought up without morals, but seriously, how can you not see this as low? That's really mind-boggling to someone with values, such as myself. Again, this has nothing to do with Kobe or me being a Laker fan, this has to do with a grown athlete going on stage and asking a fellow athlete "hows my ass taste?"...According to you, an athlete taking shots at another athlete by blaming him for his divorce and asking how his ass tastes just a week after he said they were cool isn't out of the ordinary. If that's the case, I don't wanna know what you consider ordinary. And yes, Shaq is a disgusting human being who gets away with being an immature asshole because of his position. I stand by what I say. Anyone who has followed the Lakers and Shaq throughout his career can tell you this...I don't like many players in the league, but that doesn't mean they're immature babies. Ray Allen dissed Kobe, but I don't think he's a disgusting human being. Shaq, however, is...Read up about the guy before you make ignorant ass comments. He also DID disrespect Ewing and Kareem, and if you don't understand that, maybe you should just save yourself and skip your next reply, which will probably be the same thing repeated. "you're a Kobe groupie blah blah blah, Shaq did something very acceptable and normal blah blah blah"...LMAO.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2008, 11:08:13 AM »
Calm down, c'mon. Turf Hitta is a good poster, you too. Let's try to not beef between good poster. This forum is already full of morons that we don't need those type of beefs.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2008, 11:10:34 AM »
LOL NIK - judgmental moralist who resorts to name calling and disrespecting people's mothers because they don't kiss Laker ass strikes again. I didn't say its ordinary or none of that shit you're talking about. I said its not a big fuckin deal and it really isn't.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 11:12:43 AM by Turf Hitta »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2008, 11:13:10 AM »
Calm down, c'mon. Turf Hitta is a good poster, you too. Let's try to not beef between good poster. This forum is already full of morons that we don't need those type of beefs.

Agreed. I'll leave it alone...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2008, 11:14:07 AM »
I didn't say its ordinary or none of that shit you're talking about. I said its not a big fuckin deal and it really isn't.

^^^

But Shaq was rapping and did said some shit that isn't all that out of the ordinary for a rapper to say.

It might not be out of the ordinary for a rapper, but it sure is out of the ordinary for an athlete. Not for Shaq, though. That's where the "disgusting human being" comes in. Anyways, it's obvious that you think it's okay and I think it's not...lets drop it.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2008, 11:21:27 AM »
I didn't say its ordinary or none of that shit you're talking about. I said its not a big fuckin deal and it really isn't.

^^^

But Shaq was rapping and did said some shit that isn't all that out of the ordinary for a rapper to say.

It might not be out of the ordinary for a rapper, but it sure is out of the ordinary for an athlete. Not for Shaq, though. That's where the "disgusting human being" comes in. Anyways, it's obvious that you think it's okay and I think it's not...lets drop it.

one more thing - I don't necessarily think its "OK" I just don't think its really an issue.

OchoCinco

« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2008, 11:28:08 AM »
sad thing is shaq supposed to be a professional, and im mean the dude is like the game on how he decides to change his mind every god damn day....u know hes just doing this to be a prick cus he never even got out the first round when he was supposed to be the thing that put the suns over the edge...this just a few months ago..When asked for his thoughts on the MVP race, Phoenix Suns center Shaquille O'Neal didn't hesitate.
"The Kobester," he said, referencing his old teammate and occasional foil, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers. "He's an assassin, with LeBron [James] coming in right behind. After that, I really haven't been paying attention." i mean how old is shaq, and im not sticking up for kobe wen he said that shit bout shaq but i mean kobe was still a young dude..i used to like shaq not too long ago, now dude just looks like a little attention craving teen thats lost in the world of basketball.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2008, 11:30:47 AM »

^^^

one more thing - I don't necessarily think its "OK" I just don't think its really an issue.

But... as a matter of fact it was, man. I mean it was been on the papers even here, in Italy. When shit goes to the papers all over the world it can't be just a joke, or a rap freestyle. The beef between Kobe & Shaq is infamous even here, but everybody still talked about this (wack, my opinion) freestyle and it was on tv, everywhere. I gotta say that everybody criticized Shaq, tho'. Mostly because Kobe did nothing to put fuel in this beef, recently. Nobody need it, that's the truth. It was entertaining back in the days, but now Shaq is a fat center who ain't dominant no more, so it's no more the beef between the two greatest superstars of the league like it was 3-4 years ago. Now it's seen as the beef between a fat center who ain't shit no more against the younger former teammate who just won the MVP and carried his team to the Finals. It's just Shaq being jealous of Kobe being the MVP and playing the Finals. Kobe lost? Not a big deal, Shaq lost a title too (with Kobe, Payton, Horry, Malone, etc..) so what? This beef just doesn't have the same appeal. And that's where Shaq was totally wrong. Even his agent probably phoned him by saying him they didn't need this.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2008, 11:36:31 AM »
^^^Let me rephrase that - it shouldn't be an issue. Shaq may be a fat bitter shell of his former self and it may be an unprovoked dickhead move to make, but its not a big deal to me because I don't care what Shaq does. He's a grown man living his life, and I'm certainly not going to judge him because he had a little harmless fun at poor little innocent multimillionaire Kobe Bryant's expense.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2008, 12:06:46 PM »
I laughed.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2008, 02:49:08 PM »
^^^Let me rephrase that - it shouldn't be an issue. Shaq may be a fat bitter shell of his former self and it may be an unprovoked dickhead move to make, but its not a big deal to me because I don't care what Shaq does. He's a grown man living his life, and I'm certainly not going to judge him because he had a little harmless fun at poor little innocent multimillionaire Kobe Bryant's expense.

Man i think Kobe doesn't care either. He'll probably not even reply to this pathetic thing. And that makes Shaq's freestyle so sad. Nobody in the world wants to hear him dissing Kobe NO MORE. The OG beef sold well cause they were the two best players of the League, who just destroyed the best team in the League (arguably in history) because of a personal beef. That's something that sells. People were waiting for the Xmas game like it was a Final. Everybody wanted to see how they looked each others during the game: if Shaq blocked Kobe, if Kobe scored on Shaq... But now it's 2008, and Shaq ain't on top of things no more. He doesn't sell no more. So that's where the beef stopped working. Nobody cares. Not even Kobe.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2008, 03:14:53 PM »
^When Shaq talks, you listen. This will never change. Dude's an entertainer. Even that stupid ass phrase "Kobe tell me how my ass tastes" got catchy as hell when Shaq said it. Can't get it out of my mind, shit sticks.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
yeah maan i love the keyboard in the beat too  it goes well wth the "yo kobe tell me how my ass taste"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens