Author Topic: Shaq Freestyling, Disses Kobe.....  (Read 1846 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Shaq Freestyling, Disses Kobe.....
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2008, 03:45:07 PM »
Even though Kobe is way too above it, it'd be hilarious to see him on stage a year from now rapping about "I did it without you...Shaq, child, tell me how my nuts taste?"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2008, 03:55:22 PM »
yeah it'd also be awesome the day Jessie Jackson becomes preident
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2008, 04:56:39 PM »
Even though Kobe is way too above it, it'd be hilarious to see him on stage a year from now rapping about "I did it without you...Shaq, child, tell me how my nuts taste?"

YEAH OF COURSE WHEN KOBE DOES IT, IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS.  ::)

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2008, 05:20:56 PM »
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he wants Shaq's badges back that he has because of this

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2008, 05:25:00 PM »

YEAH OF COURSE WHEN KOBE DOES IT, IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS.  ::)

Of course.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2008, 05:25:47 PM »
i don't know why this is getting so much attention. no one is really taking it that seriously.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2008, 09:28:20 PM »
I can't wait to hear "Kobe, tell me how my ass taste" chanted at games next year. 

Shaq>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kobe

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2008, 12:40:27 AM »
"Kobe...couldnt do it without me"

"Kobe how my ass taste?"

LOL!

As if Shaq could ever do it without a superstar guard spoonfeeding him. LOL.

how do you spoonfeed somebody who's posting up? lol A bounce pass to the post isnt "spoodfeeding". Being triple teamed in the post and hitting a slashing 2 guard in the lane....thats spoonfeeding  ;D

"Kobe drives, attracts the double team...Shaq, open underneath, pass from Kobe, SLAMMMMMMM DUNK"-Chick Hearn

Come on, now. LMAO@Shaq being triple teamed (especially in his stint with Miami)...You're the same guy who used to claim Shaq had no skill when he was on the Lakers and claimed that all he could do was stand underneath the rim, wait for the pass, and dunk the ball. :D

he didnt have any skills. Never has. But he was a 7 foot, 300 lb beast down low. He's bound to attract some double....and back then, even triple teams. In Miami he wasnt demanding the same type of defense from opponents. I guess in LA, opponents thought they could double off of other LA players in order to take Shaq out of the game. The game plan for defenses was usually to try and take Shaq out of the game...rather then Kobe. Why? Shaq was far more disruptive to a defense.

Actually, it was both...trust me, I followed the Lakers more than you, and the defense focused on Kobe just as much as Shaq. With Shaq, you could at least foul him. Kobe's always been money at the line...PeACe

your arguments are also FAR more biased then mine. As a matter of fact, far more biased then anyones.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2008, 06:46:37 AM »
tis is going to be a great chant at Boston next yeawr
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2008, 08:48:06 AM »

In just 12 months from "MVP, MVP" to "Kobe how my ass taste?"
WOW... just WOW!!
Talking about being pathetic..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2008, 08:59:37 AM »

WOW... just WOW!!

umm

you can also look at it as

"in 12 months we got paul pierce the help he needs in KG and Ray Ray and we won a fucking title"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2008, 10:38:33 AM »
Boston fans will never be able to live down the "MVP" chants for Kobe...LOL.

Rapping "I did it without you" would be funny in a sense that he's retaliating to an immature diss, and then Shaq would have absolutely nothing to say...I still doubt Kobe would ever stoop that low, though.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2008, 10:41:25 AM »

WOW... just WOW!!

umm

"in 12 months we got paul pierce the help he needs in KG and Ray Ray and we won a fucking title"

So let me get it: if your team sucks you hate on Ainge & Rivers and you chants for Kobe.
If the team wins you chants for Ainge & Rivers and you hate on Kobe?

WOW.. x2

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2008, 10:53:45 AM »

WOW... just WOW!!

umm

So let me get it: if your team sucks you hate on Ainge & Rivers and you chants for Kobe.

WOW.. x2

1-was I there chanting for Kobe?  no, because I haven't been to a C's game in a few years.  Don't blame me homey.  I'd never chant for Kobe.

2-stop living in the was, try living in the now.  Rivers and Ainge deserve to be forgiven for their horrible mistakes from the past.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »

WOW... just WOW!!

umm

WOW.. x2

1-was I there chanting for Kobe?  no, because I haven't been to a C's game in a few years.  Don't blame me homey.  I'd never chant for Kobe.

2-stop living in the was, try living in the now.  Rivers and Ainge deserve to be forgiven for their horrible mistakes from the past.  8)

Yea, you weren't there, because you were busy rooting for the Suns... MUCH BETTER, HUH?