Author Topic: Shaq Freestyling, Disses Kobe.....  (Read 1847 times)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Shaq Freestyling, Disses Kobe.....
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2008, 09:58:23 PM »
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-shaq25-2008jun25,0,7524986.story

PRO BASKETBALL
Shaquille O'Neal is asked to return special deputy badges
Will Powers / Associated Press
Shaquille O'Neal was sworn in as a special deputy by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaiol on Jan. 5, 2006, but the Suns center will lose the priviledge because of offensive language he used in a freestyle rap on Sunday.
His rap video against Lakers' Kobe Bryant included vulgarity and a racially derogatory word. Maricopa County sheriff says he won't condone such activity.
By Chris Hine, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
June 25, 2008

Apparently, the Maricopa County Police Department can do without Shaq.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio wants Shaquille O'Neal to return his special deputy sheriff's badges to the Arizona county because of profanity and a racially derogatory word the Phoenix Suns center used while mocking Kobe Bryant in a freestyle rap video that surfaced Monday on the Internet.

"I do believe in free speech, but I don't believe that in law enforcement to use this type of language is proper," Arpaio said. "We set an example, a moral, ethical example and I would like to think that basketball players and all athletes should be setting a positive attitude for our young people."

The two-minute video, originally posted on TMZ.com, features O'Neal saying, among other things, that "Kobe couldn't do without me," referring to Bryant and the Lakers' recent loss to the Boston Celtics in the NBA Finals, some six years after the Lakers ended a run of three straight titles with O'Neal on the team.

O'Neal also posed a profane question to Bryant multiple times, and used a racial slur.

"He has some type of representation of this office," Arpaio said. "I just want my badges back. I don't want anybody to say that he has my badges and I condone this type of activity."

After the video surfaced O'Neal told ESPN.com that the rap was "all done in fun."

But his lyrical stylings didn't sit well with the no-nonsense sheriff, who is known for feeding his prisoners green bologna and forcing them to wear pink underclothes.

"Is that an excuse? That you're joking? What's that got to do with it?" Arpaio said. "You've still got to be held responsible for your actions."

Arpaio said O'Neal left him with little choice because the sheriff fired a cadet in April for using the same racial slur in the presence of other officers.

"I can't have a double-standard," Arpaio said. "I can't fire one deputy for using a word and just let him get a pass when he's got my badges. . . . You do the right thing, no matter who he is."

Arpaio gave O'Neal a special deputy badge in January 2006 after O'Neal visited Maricopa County. O'Neal was given a second badge when he was promoted to the rank of special-deputy colonel of his posse, a volunteer organization of crime-fighting citizens, after he and the Miami Heat won the NBA championship in 2006.

O'Neal formerly served as a reserve officer in Los Angeles and in the Miami Beach Police Department while he played with the Heat.

After being traded to the Suns in February, he joined the Tempe Police Department, where he serves as a volunteer. Lieutenant Mike Horn, a spokesman for Tempe Police, said the department won't ask O'Neal to leave.

"This is an issue between Sheriff Joe and Shaq," Horn said. "Nothing has changed with us."

Attempts to reach O'Neal and his representatives Tuesday were unsuccessful.

Elano

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2008, 04:45:06 AM »
Snoop Dogg, Nas, Cory Gunz See Nothing Wrong With Shaquille O'Neal's Anti-Kobe Freestyle
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1589908/20080624/cory_gunz.jhtml

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2008, 05:55:35 AM »
Snoop Dogg, Nas, Cory Gunz See Nothing Wrong With Shaquille O'Neal's Anti-Kobe Freestyle
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1589908/20080624/cory_gunz.jhtml

It was an horrible freestyle, lol.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2008, 07:07:00 AM »
Kobe, tell me how my ass taste

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2008, 01:58:58 PM »
This is all Kobe's fault when you think about it. If he would have won...Shaq would not have dissed him in the freestyle.

Fuckin Kobe....startin all this trouble.... :grumpy:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2008, 08:55:36 AM »
This is all Kobe's fault when you think about it. If he would have won...Shaq would not have dissed him in the freestyle.

Fuckin Kobe....startin all this trouble.... :grumpy:
hahahahahahahahaha!! true that!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2008, 11:26:35 AM »
I don't know who's gayer: Shaq for asking another man to describe the taste of his ass, or the Kobe haters who actually find it amusing.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2008, 01:55:31 PM »
the answer is C

laker sheep
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens