Author Topic: BWS on L.A.X. ??? - Question  (Read 496 times)

Black Gloves

Re: BWS on L.A.X. ??? - Question
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 09:13:01 AM »
its funny how game disses the unit about fallin apart but his own label aint even off the ground.  The sad thing is, is that i like Juice and Ya Boy but Games too busy trying to get Nas, Cube, Dre etc on his album that he doesnt include his own artists.

Ya Boy never was on BWS. Get your info right before you start talking.

So just because he said that Unit is falling apart and his own label aint off the ground its funny?

The reason he saying they fallin is because a group was battling 1 fucking rapper. WTF u think he mean?

Thats the reason, he says that because after Game went at them G-Unit lost alot of fans thats why. Stupid muthafucka.

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 09:25:36 AM »
There aint no artists on it. Im not sure if NJD produced on it though.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 10:17:25 AM »
game has absolutely no idea how to go about running a label.

he needs to quit holding up these niggas careers.
Ok so Dre has no idea either then I suppose?

bad comparisson...dre has springboarded alot of niggas careers who has game put out?

OchoCinco

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2008, 03:52:00 PM »

bad comparisson...dre has springboarded alot of niggas careers who has game put out?

ur a idiot thats an even worse comparison ....dre is a producer that give dope beats to artists to launch there careers, game doesnt have that ability ...u a idiot

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2008, 04:16:12 PM »

ur a idiot thats an even worse comparison ....dre is a producer that give dope beats to artists to launch there careers, game doesnt have that ability ...u a idiot

The other cat made the comparision first, he was just pointing out how stupid the comparison was...

Matty

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2008, 04:17:48 PM »
50 always put the g-unit cats on his cds. i think game probably has less control over his albums content than he'd like...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2008, 05:36:39 PM »

who the fuck are you talkin to? does game not have a "label"...does his label not have a "roster"?

Dont start no shit it wont be no shit...stevie wonder can see that game hasnt a clue about how to help him launch his own artists career.

it takes more than giving your niggas some ugly ass dinner plate medallion.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 05:41:53 PM by petey »

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2008, 07:42:06 PM »
No Jerz tracks on this album either. They didnt make it.
what about Tre Beatz? and EP's beat is on LAX

Thought I saw somewhere EP had like ONE track on L.A.X. dunno if it got cut though..

MediumL

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2008, 11:22:55 PM »
its funny how game disses the unit about fallin apart but his own label aint even off the ground.  The sad thing is, is that i like Juice and Ya Boy but Games too busy trying to get Nas, Cube, Dre etc on his album that he doesnt include his own artists.

Ya Boy never was on BWS. Get your info right before you start talking.

So just because he said that Unit is falling apart and his own label aint off the ground its funny?

The reason he saying they fallin is because a group was battling 1 fucking rapper. WTF u think he mean?

Thats the reason, he says that because after Game went at them G-Unit lost alot of fans thats why. Stupid muthafucka.

Calm down stan.  Games leaving didnt affect the unit that much, only a couple west coast dickriders that never bought the units stuff began to hate then. It was releasing shitty music like Thoughts of a Felom and Amusement Park that led to the units decline.  You nearly bust a nut defending your hero  there m8  chill out  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>