Author Topic: Dubcnn: Exclusive Interview With Kurupt & Problem (Duo Interview) Online!  (Read 581 times)

smegma

That's my new thing, getting with producers to do the entire project that they oversee

I like what he said there. More rappers need to do that.

acgrundy

So kurupt has like 6 projects planned?  What the fuck happened with the rifelman album that he guaranteed was coming out?  Here's an idea kurupt...rather than make 60 mediocre songs for several albums, why don't you take your time and make 1 really good album.

c0ral

• Lil Geezy
I cant wait for the Kurupt and quik shit, that is going to be a banger fo sho

"THE" MoSav

Props, interested too see what Kurupt actually drops, rappers always talk about all these projects they are doing, yet rarely follow thru...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
www.dubcnn.com/interviews/kurupt-problem
Kurupt:
1-The Dogg Pound project with Pete Rock is gonna be all produced by Daz and Pete Rock, the whole album.
2-Then I got a Kurupt album that I'ma do with Pete Rock and DJ Premier.
3-Then I got a Kurupt solo album that I'm doing with Bink, and
4-I got another album solo wise with Fredwreck doing the production.
5-and I got one that Snoopy is doing "Niggarachi presents Kurupt The Kingpin" and that album is gonna be overseen by Snoop, Teddy Riley and DJ Quik.

That's my new thing, getting with producers to do the entire project that they oversee.

Sounds too good to be true  :P ;)

you got that right.

DPGC23

DOPE REAS, PROPS MAN

LAUGHIN@ KURUPT, HE'S AN OG VET,
PROBLEM SAYS THIS ISN'T A HOBBY, ITS MY JOB
THEN KURUPT SAYS, THIS IS BAK2 BEIN A HOBBY 4 ME
HAHA,

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Nima - Dubcnn.com

DOPE REAS, PROPS MAN

LAUGHIN@ KURUPT, HE'S AN OG VET,
PROBLEM SAYS THIS ISN'T A HOBBY, ITS MY JOB
THEN KURUPT SAYS, THIS IS BAK2 BEIN A HOBBY 4 ME
HAHA,

DPGC23

Yeah I thought that was funny too! I guess if you're a veteran it's cool for it to be a hobby, but if you're coming up you should take it serious? ;D

KURUPTION-81

www.dubcnn.com/interviews/kurupt-problem
Kurupt:
1-The Dogg Pound project with Pete Rock is gonna be all produced by Daz and Pete Rock, the whole album.
2-Then I got a Kurupt album that I'ma do with Pete Rock and DJ Premier.
3-Then I got a Kurupt solo album that I'm doing with Bink, and
4-I got another album solo wise with Fredwreck doing the production.
5-and I got one that Snoopy is doing "Niggarachi presents Kurupt The Kingpin" and that album is gonna be overseen by Snoop, Teddy Riley and DJ Quik.

That's my new thing, getting with producers to do the entire project that they oversee.

Sounds too good to be true  :P ;)

you got that right.

yeah, im desperate to hear all these but realistically i cant see many of them been released due to time issues and label politics.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, a hip-hop album w/ one producer is becoming extinct now. Miss all those albums from back in the days w/ the single producer vibe. Good interview. Kurupt is creating w/ the right people. I truly hope all of these projects get to see the light of day....

bullet_wrongkind

where da fuck is Y.A. unreleased album

kuruptDPG

the kurupt solo album with pete rock and dj premier will hopfully have a kuruption disc 2 vibe to it.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Thanks for all the feedback!

AnybodyKilla

Propz, just read this now. So let me get this straight LOL. Hes got a mixtape coming out next with Daz and DJ Drama, then the Dogg Pound 100 Wayz album which he said is suppose to be the real follow up to Dogg Food lol, then hes got a bunch of solo albums coming out, one with DJ Quik, one with Bink, one with QDT, one with Fredwreck, one with Pete Rock/DJ Premier and a Dogg Pound one with Pete Rock and DJ Premier. WTFFFFFFF LOL. Ive never heard of a artist doing that many projects at once in my life LOL. I doubt 2 3 of them will drop. But even if he drops all the other ones, hes gonna be busy this whole year and next year!!!

D~Nice

the kurupt solo album with pete rock and dj premier will hopfully have a kuruption disc 2 vibe to it.

Yeah I liked the East Coast disc on Kuruption. But I think if those 2 are doing his album it will be much more cohesive then Kuruption's east disc was.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Propz, just read this now. So let me get this straight LOL. Hes got a mixtape coming out next with Daz and DJ Drama, then the Dogg Pound 100 Wayz album which he said is suppose to be the real follow up to Dogg Food lol, then hes got a bunch of solo albums coming out, one with DJ Quik, one with Bink, one with QDT, one with Fredwreck, one with Pete Rock/DJ Premier and a Dogg Pound one with Pete Rock and DJ Premier. WTFFFFFFF LOL. Ive never heard of a artist doing that many projects at once in my life LOL. I doubt 2 3 of them will drop. But even if he drops all the other ones, hes gonna be busy this whole year and next year!!!

Haha yup!