Author Topic: Catch the WORLD PREMIERE of T.I.'s new video 'No Matter What' TONIGHT  (Read 118 times)

Lunatic

Catch the WORLD PREMIERE of T.I.'s brand spankin' new video "No Matter What" on FN MTV TONIGHT at 8:00 PM ET/PT only on MTV!

The clip was directed by SELF & James Lopez and is the 1st video off Tip's much anticipated new album PAPER TRAIL in stores & online Tuesday, September 2nd.

got a feelin the vid gon be good with the stuff he touches on with this record 8)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 09:23:07 AM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

looking forward to seeing this

MediumL

its a good song hopefully the vid will be...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

h2k4

Haven't heard the song yet so I'll have to check this out.  Thanks.

Lunatic

damn u havent? its a great record - youtube it OR wait for the video tonight (i'm sure it'll hit the net right after it debuts) ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
props. i will tune in. high of course.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

h2k4

damn u havent? its a great record - youtube it OR wait for the video tonight (i'm sure it'll hit the net right after it debuts) ;)

Yeah man, never heard.  I'll watch it tonight though and give my thoughts.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Catch the WORLD PREMIERE of T.I.'s brand spankin' new video "No Matter What" on FN MTV TONIGHT at 8:00 PM ET/PT only on MTV!

The clip was directed by SELF & James Lopez and is the 1st video off Tip's much anticipated new album PAPER TRAIL in stores & online Tuesday, September 2nd.

got a feelin the vid gon be good with the stuff he touches on with this record 8)
that video is hot!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck I missed it. Need a link ASAP
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just seen it. Video was serious. I like the end where he got the whole grand hustle behind him. Wouldnt that many niggas(especially some vets like Ball & G) entrust their careers to a fake nigga. Grand Hustle bout to take over.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Catch the WORLD PREMIERE of T.I.'s new video 'No Matter What' TONIGHT
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 05:53:21 PM »
Just seen it. Video was serious. I like the end where he got the whole grand hustle behind him. Wouldnt that many niggas(especially some vets like Ball & G) entrust their careers to a fake nigga. Grand Hustle bout to take over.
hell yeah i co sign. all the suckers like bedford iz active can choke on 100 dicks forever and a day.