Author Topic: DUBCNN: Big Wy, Mack 10, The Game & Jim Jones Are "Big Boys" [Audio]  (Read 336 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Big Wy, Mack 10, The Game & Jim Jones Are "Big Boys" - September 14, 2008 By : Nima

It's been a minute since we had some news on the "Soo Woop Movement" compilation which Inglewood OG Big Wy has been putting together with Checkmate Ent for the past year. A few months back a track off the project had leaked, "Salute Me", which featured Mistah FAB and J Sean, along with Big Wy.

A new track has just been sent out, and it's a big one! Big Wy reached out to Mack 10, Jim Jones and an auto-tuned up The Game to come assist him and represent the Soo Woop movement on a track called "Big Boys".

Check out "Big Boys" below:

Big Wy - Big Boys (ft. Mack 10, Jim Jones & The Game)

Spread the track and stay tuned for more news on the "Soo Woop Movement" compilation as we get it.

westcoasthiphop

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: Big Wy, Mack 10, The Game & Jim Jones Are "Big Boys" [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 11:44:23 AM »
whats the deal with all these non west coast niggaz gettin recognized as damus. this is bullshit. how the fuck u gonna be a damu from n.y. or louisiana or any other damn place outside the west?

DPGC23

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 10:05:55 PM »
LINK??

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

~Lucien~

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 06:07:47 PM »
whats the deal with all these non west coast niggaz gettin recognized as damus. this is bullshit. how the fuck u gonna be a damu from n.y. or louisiana or any other damn place outside the west?

indeed. 2008 rap is a joke

Quadruple OG

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 06:39:53 PM »
props to Styles for hookin' it up first

h2k4

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 08:30:40 PM »

It's called affiliation.  Big Wy was said to be head of Byrd Gang West.  Don't know if he still is though.  Plus Jimmy supposedly has ties with 9-Trey Gangstas.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 10:00:31 PM »

there are bloods and crips in other states...not sayin i agree wit it...but there are some authentic bloods from other states...people jus gotta realize that...jim jones is a real 9-tre tho...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 10:28:55 PM »

there are bloods and crips in other states...not sayin i agree wit it...but there are some authentic bloods from other states...people jus gotta realize that...jim jones is a real 9-tre tho...

LMAAAAAAAAAao at Jim Jones being "a real 9-3" lmao hilarious.

I can def tell u that he's not. aint u the same nigga who said 50 was a big street nigga too? fuck outta here.

bigwy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 02:39:43 PM »
all this extra talk the song is this the song is that all these motha fuckas with something to say aint doing shit fa west coast buisness to prosper im just trying to do my part for the w

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 12:48:46 PM »
big thats waz up
keep bringin the heat and I cant talk for everyone, but for the most part I'd say the streets got your bacc.  of course I think fans prefer that relativez flow and style you was doin especially on tha takeover. 
whats good wit el dorado red tho, homie spit flames?

all this extra talk the song is this the song is that all these motha fuckas with something to say aint doing shit fa west coast buisness to prosper im just trying to do my part for the w
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.