Author Topic: SPIDER LOC - DA 1 YA LOVE TO HATE!!!!!!!  (Read 1561 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SPIDER LOC - DA 1 YA LOVE TO HATE!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2008, 04:44:51 PM »
Aint got shit to do with a street team the niggaz fan base is growing and the wackwalls is leaving. The only street team up here is the wackwallstreets look how many niggaz come in a topic to hate on the nigga its so obivious. If you dont like a nigga do you actually waste time over and over saying the same shit bout a nigga you dont like? Nah Atleast not in the hood we dont. Its so clear this site is infested with white boy wackwallstreet fans and the real wackwalls. Shout to the wackwalls by the way while were talking about them,yall do a good job downing Spi but the shit starting not to work no more.
Simmer down Sponge. Your glasses are gonna fall off from all the excitement if you don't hit that inhaler soon.

wack wallstreet? (clever, so I guess you're a "hater" now, right?)

His fanbase is growing, huh? He just hit up my e-mail asking me to front him $20 so he can take his street team out for dinner @ The Sizzler.

Lookin like a bum at an exit.

Lookin like he pulls the best hoes as well with a mixture of his great music & game.

"...........in the hood..........." lol.........

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2008, 04:52:50 PM »
Aint got shit to do with a street team the niggaz fan base is growing and the wackwalls is leaving. The only street team up here is the wackwallstreets look how many niggaz come in a topic to hate on the nigga its so obivious. If you dont like a nigga do you actually waste time over and over saying the same shit bout a nigga you dont like? Nah Atleast not in the hood we dont. Its so clear this site is infested with white boy wackwallstreet fans and the real wackwalls. Shout to the wackwalls by the way while were talking about them,yall do a good job downing Spi but the shit starting not to work no more.

Its not anything like that... people are just getting tired of this wack ass nigg@ constantly dissrespecting everybody and putting out garbage ass music. Hes dissed pac, eazy, snoop, buck etc...And  how u gonna diss Ice mother fuckin T???  Hes a legend in the rap game with OG status.  If Spider made a diss track on Jesus Christ (which will probably be on his next mixtape) all you stand up, yes-men, spider groupies would still co-sgn that shit.  He dont represent the west, he represents himself.  

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2008, 06:28:16 PM »
Simmer down Sponge. Your glasses are gonna fall off from all the excitement if you don't hit that inhaler soon.

wack wallstreet? (clever, so I guess you're a "hater" now, right?)

His fanbase is growing, huh? He just hit up my e-mail asking me to front him $20 so he can take his street team out for dinner @ The Sizzler.

Lookin like a bum at an exit.

Lookin like he pulls the best hoes as well with a mixture of his great music & game.

"...........in the hood..........." lol.........

I guess you can call me a hater if u want but I don't run in a topic bout game or any blackwallstreet nigga and talk about how much he fake and all that other shit. I see it and everybody else does too people just choose to wash over it I don't. But I wouldn't call me a game hater I like that song 1 night by him,I like 300 bars,and strip club but he still is fake. I can't deny a nice song to my ears that would reduce to yall levels with spi.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2008, 06:34:12 PM »

Its not anything like that... people are just getting tired of this wack ass nigg@ constantly dissrespecting everybody and putting out garbage ass music. Hes dissed pac, eazy, snoop, buck etc...And  how u gonna diss Ice mother fuckin T???  Hes a legend in the rap game with OG status.  If Spider made a diss track on Jesus Christ (which will probably be on his next mixtape) all you stand up, yes-men, spider groupies would still co-sgn that shit.  He dont represent the west, he represents himself. 

Buck and snoop started the shit with him. Well after him and snoop was at it when he was on death row they was cool he apoligized and all that to snoop but this new shit is snoop. Don't believe he dissed pac or eazy u probably just saying anything. And if you tired of this and that bout the nigga y waste the time posting on him? answer that. Nobody has been able to.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2008, 06:56:39 PM »
I see nobody is posting or viewing the new messy marv topic I guess cause nobody is intrested in his shit. It should be like that with spi cause he is so wack and garbage just ignore his topics simple as that.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2008, 07:13:57 PM »
Game has disrespected jayz,memphis bleek,sigel,yukmouth,buddens,50 who made his career pop,and suge. And this was like in his first real year or year and half of really being known nobody said shit bout he dissing niggaz. His career is based off dissing he's not known for shit else besides name dropping in every bar. He been dissing gunit for 75% of his career tell dude its over now move on. And now buck is his new best friend just cause he got out of the unit that's the gayest shit ever. After he clearly dissed him after they made piece last year. He is always looking for supporrt from other artist. Lol I can't see how u niggaz believe anything he says. On top of getting extorted. Sorry back to the west kept secret SPI.

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2008, 02:01:51 AM »
#'s don't lie.

Shit is starting to get annoying with all these damn threads from his street team.

Al Bundy

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2008, 04:01:27 AM »
spider loc is garbage

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2008, 08:39:06 AM »
Even on a project where everbody who heard it said it was a good project and some of the none bias people who don't like spi said they were surprised by it. And yet niggaz who aint heard it still got the niggaz nuts in the mouth even though they don't like him get real.

D~Nice

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2008, 08:42:47 AM »

Its not anything like that... people are just getting tired of this wack ass nigg@ constantly dissrespecting everybody and putting out garbage ass music. Hes dissed pac, eazy, snoop, buck etc...And  how u gonna diss Ice mother fuckin T???  Hes a legend in the rap game with OG status.  If Spider made a diss track on Jesus Christ (which will probably be on his next mixtape) all you stand up, yes-men, spider groupies would still co-sgn that shit.  He dont represent the west, he represents himself. 

Buck and snoop started the shit with him. Well after him and snoop was at it when he was on death row they was cool he apoligized and all that to snoop but this new shit is snoop. Don't believe he dissed pac or eazy u probably just saying anything. And if you tired of this and that bout the nigga y waste the time posting on him? answer that. Nobody has been able to.

What about the lines Spider said about Snoop's mom on Dysfunctional Family soundtrack?

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2008, 09:17:19 AM »
Man Spider Loc dissing Snoop when he was on Death Row is no different then Snoop dissing Eazy, Luke, and any other artist that Death Row had beef with. If you look at everyone on Death Row ever since the label exist they lived off of disses and it wasn't no different with the newer artist from Death Row. If you look at Game he made his career of dissing too. Me personally I think Spider, Game and alot of other new niggas over due diss records compared to when niggas like Eiht and Quik or Dre and Eazy really had a legit beef.

D~Nice

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2008, 09:43:01 AM »
Man Spider Loc dissing Snoop when he was on Death Row is no different then Snoop dissing Eazy, Luke, and any other artist that Death Row had beef with. If you look at everyone on Death Row ever since the label exist they lived off of disses and it wasn't no different with the newer artist from Death Row. If you look at Game he made his career of dissing too. Me personally I think Spider, Game and alot of other new niggas over due diss records compared to when niggas like Eiht and Quik or Dre and Eazy really had a legit beef.

No doubt, not disputing that.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2008, 10:03:24 AM »
True dat. Spi got it right with snoop after he did that shit they was cool and he got it straight with snoop. I agree rap was way different and better. When there was less beefs. Niggaz wasn't making careers off of dissing.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2008, 10:25:20 AM »
"SUMMERTIME" IS MY SHIT!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2008, 01:23:39 PM »
"SUMMERTIME" IS MY SHIT!!
that whole da 1 u love 2 hate cd bang!!! on stores now at best buy...cop that,hoe-niggas DIE!!!