Author Topic: AUDIO: Common feat. Pharrell - Announcement (off "Invincible Summer")  (Read 897 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: AUDIO: Common feat. Pharrell - Announcement (off "Invincible Summer")
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 04:43:49 PM »
@ dope(?)white rapper. you don't know what the fuck i listen to muthafucka. my whole cd collection is broad meaning i got nearly everything from any region from the hardest gangsta shit to old school r&b plus most of common's albums. so you can't tell me shit. good song is a good song. a bad song is a bad song there's no fuckin' in between!!!!! you talkin' to the wrong cat. go do some research first!!!!!!!!

Yer (?) I'm not a dope rapper its just a poor name as i don't have any imagination. I've done my resaerch and the reason why i said that was because the only two rappers you seem to talk about are T.I. and Blaq Poet. I haven't seen you mention anyone else. then you come in here and say hip hop is doomed because you don't like one song, which isn't even that bad infact its pretty good.
t.i. and poet just happened to be two of my fav. emcees homie. once again read where i say hip hop is doomed you will be relieved to find lmfao before the comment. for you to be such a preemo fan(such as myself) you don't even mention the production he did for blaq poet which is some of his best work.

Thats because i haven't got round to listening to any of his shit. And its not as if i posted a load of shit. all the songs i posted were off the hook, some of my favourite ones from him.
well put up some blaq poet joints that preemo did!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 04:58:51 PM »
@ dope(?)white rapper. you don't know what the fuck i listen to muthafucka. my whole cd collection is broad meaning i got nearly everything from any region from the hardest gangsta shit to old school r&b plus most of common's albums. so you can't tell me shit. good song is a good song. a bad song is a bad song there's no fuckin' in between!!!!! you talkin' to the wrong cat. go do some research first!!!!!!!!

My man here has the nerve of claiming Common is killing hip hop but repeatdly supports Bow Wow and bumps Solja Boy as his text message ringtone?   :D

Son go re-think your life, set your goals to be positive. If you don't like the song how about giving a better opinion on it like WHY you don't like it, WHY you believe 'Hip hop is doomed' instead of dropping a one liner about the song.

And for the record even though your cd collection might be broadening vastly, i guarentee you do NOT NEARLY HAVE EVERYTHING FROM ANY REGION FROM HIP HOP TO GANGSTA RAP TO R&B.

That's the largest exaggeration on the boards heard since 7even supposdly stopped jacking off with his dad.
boy you do not know me so your opinion of me is worthless and false at best. i was probably listening to music before you could walk or talk so do not speak on what you do not know. read my post again before making statements. once again i own 'most of common's albums' so check where i said hip hop is doomed it probably has a 'lol' in it.

Obviously because you was listening to music before i was born it renders your opinion better than mine right.  ::)

NOT.

No one cares if you owned Commons past albums, you didn't give a valid enough reason as to why you didn't like this particular tune, was it the beat? Rhymes behind it? Length of the track? Production? You just said:

shit is wack.lmfao...... hip hop is doomed.

:-X

Oh and regardless of your age or imaginary priority of opinion over other peoples, you still don't own so much as near close to every single HipHop/R&B related album CD in any region.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Invincible

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 05:01:16 PM »

Yer (?) I'm not a dope rapper its just a poor name as i don't have any imagination. I've done my resaerch and the reason why i said that was because the only two rappers you seem to talk about are T.I. and Blaq Poet. I haven't seen you mention anyone else. then you come in here and say hip hop is doomed because you don't like one song, which isn't even that bad infact its pretty good.
t.i. and poet just happened to be two of my fav. emcees homie. once again read where i say hip hop is doomed you will be relieved to find lmfao before the comment. for you to be such a preemo fan(such as myself) you don't even mention the production he did for blaq poet which is some of his best work.

Thats because i haven't got round to listening to any of his shit. And its not as if i posted a load of shit. all the songs i posted were off the hook, some of my favourite ones from him.
well put up some blaq poet joints that preemo did!!!!!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 05:07:18 PM »

My man here has the nerve of claiming Common is killing hip hop but repeatdly supports Bow Wow and bumps Solja Boy as his text message ringtone?   :D

Son go re-think your life, set your goals to be positive. If you don't like the song how about giving a better opinion on it like WHY you don't like it, WHY you believe 'Hip hop is doomed' instead of dropping a one liner about the song.

And for the record even though your cd collection might be broadening vastly, i guarentee you do NOT NEARLY HAVE EVERYTHING FROM ANY REGION FROM HIP HOP TO GANGSTA RAP TO R&B.

That's the largest exaggeration on the boards heard since 7even supposdly stopped jacking off with his dad.
boy you do not know me so your opinion of me is worthless and false at best. i was probably listening to music before you could walk or talk so do not speak on what you do not know. read my post again before making statements. once again i own 'most of common's albums' so check where i said hip hop is doomed it probably has a 'lol' in it.

Obviously because you was listening to music before i was born it renders your opinion better than mine right.  ::)

NOT.

No one cares if you owned Commons past albums, you didn't give a valid enough reason as to why you didn't like this particular tune, was it the beat? Rhymes behind it? Length of the track? Production? You just said:

Oh and regardless of your age or imaginary priority of opinion over other peoples, you still don't own so much as near close to every single HipHop/R&B related album CD in any region.
i think i own as much as you think i don't. i just don't own any bullshit so you might be right in that sense. let me school you real quick the beat is subpar(for common), the lyrics sucked, the whole fuckin' concept in my opinion. they're mimickin' biggie is that creative? and you'll let a muthafucka present to you anything and you accept it because that's what you've been force fed for a long time so now i understand. it's not your fault.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 05:10:24 PM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2008, 12:50:52 AM »

NOT.

i think i own as much as you think i don't. i just don't own any bullshit so you might be right in that sense. let me school you real quick the beat is subpar(for common), the lyrics sucked, the whole fuckin' concept in my opinion. they're mimickin' biggie is that creative? and you'll let a muthafucka present to you anything and you accept it because that's what you've been force fed for a long time so now i understand. it's not your fault.

And it's not your fault your presense on the forums is often overshadowed by your literacy to understand basic topics introducing music to the users. People don't post songs and engage in conversation through responses like

Shit is wack. lmfao....hiphop is doomed

Present to me and accept anything? Oh please quote me where i said i accepted/rejected this song? See you've already gone into presumption without gathering the necessary information to determine my opinion on this song.

You = EPIC FAIL.

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MediumL

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2008, 06:00:59 AM »
for the first listen it was pretty dope imo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2008, 01:40:09 PM »

well if your not that bright enough to decide whether you like it or not that's your issue cocksucker. just leave me the fuck alone!!!!!!!

NOT.

And it's not your fault your presense on the forums is often overshadowed by your literacy to understand basic topics introducing music to the users. People don't post songs and engage in conversation through responses like

Present to me and accept anything? Oh please quote me where i said i accepted/rejected this song? See you've already gone into presumption without gathering the necessary information to determine my opinion on this song.

You = EPIC FAIL.

Black Gloves

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2008, 01:46:27 PM »
obviously Common ripped it more than Pharrell but i think Pharrell did a better job mimmicking Biggies flow.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2008, 01:47:33 PM »

well if your not that bright enough to decide whether you like it or not that's your issue cocksucker. just leave me the fuck alone!!!!!!!

NOT.

You = EPIC FAIL.

if you are not bright enough to decide whether you like the song or not is your issue cocksucker. i hope your parents was on that plane!!!!!!!

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2008, 04:21:37 PM »
With a comment like that surely you've put me in my place and re-assured your hardness to the forums  ;D

Lol don't feel so butthurt about the fact i just rendered your opinion useless to the board. There's no way someone like you is older than me coming out with responses like...

'I hope your parents was on that plane!!!!

Oh please no more A material with the comebacks  :laugh: Obviously that comment put me in my place  :laugh:

Lmao at your fake ass CD Collection.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008, 04:44:16 PM »
With a comment like that surely you've put me in my place and re-assured your hardness to the forums  ;D

Lol don't feel so butthurt about the fact i just rendered your opinion useless to the board. There's no way someone like you is older than me coming out with responses like...

'I hope your parents was on that plane!!!!

Oh please no more A material with the comebacks  :laugh: Obviously that comment put me in my place  :laugh:

Lmao at your fake ass CD Collection.
your opinion(s) are senseless and thoughless at the same time. you serve no purpose but to be someone's bitch probably. you put up some plane that crashed like that was suppose to mean somethin' and yet you still manage to actually say nothin' overall. here's some advice:get off my dick and go find something to do while i listen to that new al green album. you should try it ya might learn somethin' dummy !!!!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 05:04:00 PM by classic material »

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 04:40:23 AM »
'I hope your parents was on that plane!!!'

'Dummy'

'Get off my dick while i listen to that new al green album'

:laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2008, 12:53:44 PM »

'Dummy'

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2008, 02:36:16 AM »

'Dummy'

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

Wow....Forget the fact you just laughed at your own quotes  ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2008, 08:17:28 AM »

'Dummy'

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

Wow....Forget the fact you just laughed at your own quotes  ::)
yes they are hillarious!!!!!!! more could be comin' so what ya mouth and we won't have that problem.